It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zoinks! The Pot Vending Machine Has Been Stolen by the Feds!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
to the feds:

BOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOO!!!! HISSSS!!!!

I Said Good Day Sir!

Coven

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

The feds are working for the pharmas on this I believe. Their actions are mostly to keep Cannabis in a negative light to keep the general public from fully excepting legal Cannabis.

You're exactly right ANOK. The feds are working with the big Pharmaceutical Corporations that create all of our medications, and own most of the major dispensary Pharmacy chain stores that it is distributed through.

But it goes deeper than that. It is even a battle of two plants, or the advocates of one type of plant versus those from another type of plant. Cannabis advocates are being outright ignored, not listened to, not read, while foreign Governments like Tasmania have a complicit hand in the manufacture of the entire World's narcotic supply, which is extracted from that lovely poppy plant, then refined and distributed as medicine by the same companies I spoke about earlier in this post. That stuff, opiate derivatives, are so addicting physically that they don't expect anyone to ever stop using it once prescribed for pain. Cannabis derivatives and Cannabis itself present an alternative to a lifetime of opiate/opioid addiction (excuse me, they call it pain mgmt). The Pharmaceutical companies definitely do not want that. They want to keep the monopoly on your soul should you need relief from pain, ailment or injury.

*macabre laughter*

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Let me correct you we "used" to be a union until 1913 when the FED and IRS were created....since then we have seen the dramatic loss of individual states rights...

A side note if you look at why the south rebelled it nothing to do with slavery and everything to do with the loss of states rights for the gains of northern industry tycoons....interesting huh...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

I can agree to this. The sad part, is that after people have been prescribed such things, and then get them PULLED from them, they then turn to the streets to get stuff like heroin
It ruins lives.

As far as the story at hand, I really hope that California is persistent, and the people/state fight for their rights.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Though California voters approved the medicinal use of marijuana, it's still a federal crime.

So much for "WE THE PEOPLE" having the say huh? Unless we vote in something that they want. Say like the discrimination of making homosexual marriage illegal. Then what the voters want is legit. But, medical marijuana? No way. You don't have a voice when it comes to that.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If I had the money, I would move to Europe, perhaps Spain..they have sensible laws there and Holland as well. The USA is gone..for the future that is forseeable at least. We keep saying how great we are but we are NOT great, we are ruled by murdering fascists and right wing maniacs and if a nation locks up 2 million citizens , mostly for non-violent ' crimes' such as petty possession of personal use drugs, that nation is NOT a great one, but a bad one. What is so great about America today? Do we have freedom? NO!!

Do we have the right to be left alone if we are not harming anyone else? NO!! The cop's get more and more legal powers over us...the courts are making decisions that spell an end to the Constitution, and the people are so dumbed down that it sickens the civilized mind. Most Americans have no clue about reality, because all they watch is Fox news and the rest of the controlled media...and not many have any idea about the wording of the Constitution and how the States have ALL rights that are not specifically assigned to the Govt. therein. There is NO mention of anything about medicine or drugs in the document.

The Courts have twisted the Interstate Commerce Act to include things that never cross a state line!! Isn't that amazing? If you grow a plant in California intended for personal use there, then how in the hell can the Supreme Court claim that it is covered by the Commerce Act? That is supposed to be for trade between state lines only. But the scummy right wing freaks on the Court decided that because it MIGHT be transferred across a state line, even though it never did, then it qualifies..sick.

The whole thing is about protecting the industries that would be harmed by the truth: Pharma, paper, oil, etc. Hemp is the enemy, not pot. If they regulated cannabis and left the states alone, soon hemp would be growing and replacing many of the profitable scams that the corporate masters are now bleeding for cash without any hassles. The Feds didn't lie and scam to get rid of hemp only to turn around and change their minds...they will never admit being wrong.

It sickens the inteligent mind to read about the filth at the DEA bothering the people like this..and against the wishes of the people. I cannot wait til that horrible, filthy, scummy, drunken coke head Bush has dragged his twisted carcass out of the White House and flee to Paraguay to avoid extradition for war crimes. No doubt one day all of the crimes of the cabal will be in the open and then Bush and his scumbag cronies will be afraid to venture anywhere on earth where they can be grabbed and dragged to the Hague for a trial and hopefully, execution.

Nothing would thrill me more than seeing the filthy Bush, his Dad, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Rice and every Neocon Israeli murderer swining from a HEMP rope!! Thats a great way to reintroduce hemp to the world!! Advertise it as the best rope to hang traitors from!! You could auction the rope that hangs the filth and make a lot of money to help the people being released em masse from prisons after truth reigns and common sense once again returns to the USA.

We need some action, defiance, fighting back..before anything will change..and Americans are well known for being lazy, pathetic people who will NOT protest and make changes happen. The people here will allow the scum to ruin them and the nation before they will even complain out loud. The missle class is being destroyed, on purpose, and all we can do is watch TV and ignore all that goes on..sick.

I wish the California governor had the guts to call out the State Police to defend the cannabis clubs and tell the DEA to go to hell. That would be great....a stand off with the state cop's telling the DEA to screw off..I guarantee that the Feds would turn tail and run like the cowards they are...the one thing most cop's hate is a confrontation with people equipped to fight back...they always want all power and control. That would be wonderful..but it will not happen...no guts anymore.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Pffft silly silly people for getting a permit to sell pot and doing it the legal way.

and if you follow the rules get a license and try to do the right hing.

guess what your still wrong.

unless you got a badge and a gun your a criminal.

the sooner we relzie this the sooner we can start the revolution.

cops dont care about you at all.

they will lock you up make up false charges or plant coke on you.

half the stuff they found or claimed was probally planted to save there own arse.

OR strangle u while handcuffe dor beat you and turn the camera off or handcuff you behind the back and shoot you for talking.

Like wha thappened to the air force vet.

they dont care about you or the military.

they just wanna shoot someone. its the cops motto shoot a suspect lie on the police report plant evidence.

and testalie.

oh and dont worry if you shoot a pregnant women in the face whos blind.

youll get a paid vacation. or a promotion.

or throw a person in the wheel chair to ground.

or beat a 14 yr old black girl and break her arm then say she was trying to attack you after you already broke her arm/wrist.

For breaking the capital crime of curfew.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by NWOmaskedman]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
OK so they were wrong according to federal law but not state law.

The Fed has not right to break, smash or destroy ANYTHING! They were free to enter, commandere the keys and take whatever they wanted, without damaging fixtures, windows and other equipment.

What is Janet Reno still calling the shots? Will they pump the place full of flamable gas next time with a riot tank and then torch it? cmon.

Destruction of property is not permitted in any case. They could easily take the stuff from the peaceniks without violence. They are teaching that violence is right when it is not. Violence is never right.

This is how you do the job:
Here is our warrent. Gather the named goods up and put them in this garbage can. We will have a dog help collect any that is not surrendered. These listed people will need to come forward, be searched and placed under arrest. What is wrong with that order of events? If you gotta do your job, do your job in a way that will allow people to still respect you. Sheesh no wonder they hate cops at large out there when they associate them with this type of activity.

Bunch of hippies man, should have been easy street. Now the feds look like dipsh**s. sad news for all law enforcement.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Looks like the HollywoodRiot.com site that was hosting the original lilnk could not handle the traffic.

Here is a LINK to the original article on duggmirror.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There is no interest from the feds to legalise any outlawed substance, as the black projects are funded through the drug running crack heads themselves.

Legal dope = having to account for there activity

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I saw a question once that made me stop and think. To this day, I don't think I've heard a competent answer to it. That questions was: "Why did we need a Constitutional amendment to outlaw alcohol, but not for drugs?"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join