It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will World War Three start???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Hi,
Sorry but if your words were true that is exactly to say that God stoped to continue working in his plans at least 2000 years ago!!

God has been continuously working all the centuries of the Christian Era through the fathers of the Christianity, the Saints, mystics, the apostles, the disciples, the disciples of the apostles and the succesors of the apostels, as well through the prophets of modern times showing that he is still interested in us, that the wonder facts that are written in the scriptures are not only memories of old times but promises of more miracles to come by the Christians of all the epochs until the end of the times.

Our generation has seen one of the most great miracles of the History, the peaceful fall of the totalitarian materialism, the Marxism Leninism that controled the lives of a third of the Humanity during 70 years supported in the most incredible mililtary power ever existed before, even with hundreds of nuclear bombs.

That occured as acomplishing of the promises given by St Mary the Mother of God in his apparition of Fatima in 1914. She promised that if a Pope consacrated Russia to her holy heart she was going to sane that nation and make of her one of the pilars of the Christian world. Johh Paul II did it this action and now the Comunism is only History.

Becareful with that idea that the bible is the only way to know God, The bible is a collection of books that includes the sacred scriptures but also history, poetry, cronicles and records of political facts and the rule of the kings of the ancient Hebrews, so is also a so human book, written by Saints but also by common men.

The bible contains the word of God but not all that is in the bible is the word of God and besides that there are many revelations of God in modern times that are not registered on it, but are also part of the Christian Tradition, that is the other so important source of Faith.

I hope that you actualy know what is to be a trully Christians and you are not confusing them with bibliophiles or bibliolatries.

Thanks,
Your Friend,
The Angel of lightness

“HE said to them, ‘Because of Your little FAITH.’ Amen, I say to You, if You have FAITH the size of a mustard seed, You will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for You.” [“But this kind does not come out except by Prayer and Fasting.”]
Gospel of Saint Matthew 17.20 [21]

[edit on 5/6/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'll keep it short. Every single word is either the word of God through Jesus, or God himself or inspired by God in all 66 books, 40 authors and 1600 years. It is out guidelines to keep us on track when Satan starts his deception as Satan, the evil one or Lucifer the Demon of light and Illuminism.... the false messiah.

reply to post by The angel of light

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

" No one light a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Intstead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light. Your eye is the lamp of your bod, when your eyes are good your whole body also is full of light, But when they are bad, your body also is full of darkness. See to it, then the light within you is not darkness. Therefore, if your whole body is full of light, and no parti of it is dark, it will be completely lighted, as when the light of a lamp shines on you." St. Lk 11:33-35"

The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

I think one of the most sad facts of this so called Christian civilization of our modernity is that there are many people that are convinced that to be good Christians is precisely to be so agressive in the defense of their particular convinctions, in their particular way to understand the mysteries of the faith and the Gospel, that is the point in which they became instruments of the Christian Fundamentalism that is causing terrible damage to the trully roots of the Christianism.

About if all the bible is the word of God or do it contains some other thoughts that were written there by people that wanted to impose their own commandments to the Ancient israel People.

Check below the quotations as a proof of my point, this is in reference to the Generation curses, a so important teaching repeated through hundreds of Years in the People of Israel. This compromises the purity of the original words of three Major prophets of the bible as Moses, David & Solomon that is written in several parts of the Bible.

That is only just one example of that why it is important to read the Bible with good guidance, and why is so dangerous to open it and read mecanically any part without understanding its context and if that is consistent with the Gospel, that is the key to know if something in the rest of the Bible comes from God or not.

Unfortunately the purity of the original God's message was corrupted by people that were not respectful of the Law and wanted manipulate it for obscure purposes, that is the cruel reality, & that was the reason for which there was necessary the restoration of the truth by Jesus.

Thanks for your atention,

The Angel of lightness

Let me show to you how dangerous is to read any part of the bible and take it as given by God. Here is an example of a terrible mistake that is written several times in the Sacred scriptures:

"And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, "The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation." Exodus 34:6-7 (New International Version Bible)

Exodus 20:5-6 (also Dt 5:9) :

" I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments. "

"The LORD is slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generations.' Numbers 14:18, Bible New American Standard Version. "

Now let's see the trully comandment of God in reference of this crucial point:

King James Bible, Ezequiel Chapter 18:

" 1 The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying,
2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?

3 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel. 4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

5 But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right, 6 And hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman, 7 And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment; 8 He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man, 9 Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.

10 If he beget a son that is a robber, a shedder of blood, and that doeth the like to any one of these things, 11 And that doeth not any of those duties, but even hath eaten upon the mountains, and defiled his neighbour's wife, 12 Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination, 13 Hath given forth upon usury, and hath taken increase: shall he then live? he shall not live: he hath done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon him.
"
Deuteronomy 24:16 M King James Version Bible:
"(16) The fathers shall not be put to death for the sons, neither shall the sons be put to death for the fathers. Every man shall be put to death for his own sin. "

Jeremiah 31:29-32 (New International Version Bible)
" In those days people will no longer say, 'The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge.' Instead, everyone will die for his own sin; whoever eats sour grapes--his own teeth will be set on edge. "The time is coming," declares the Lord, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers..."

John 8:11 (New International Version Bible) ...
" Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin."

[edit on 5/7/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

WOW,such harsh word's for an admitted hypothetical scenario,calm down dude...............can you give me a better scenairo??!

I can....www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Alien

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
When the Stock market hits what 800 on the S&P500.
just a guess. However, It could happen at any time - seems I have read
things that lend themselves to being sooner rather than later - Oil Slated to hit 150 a barrel - at that time Lindsey Williams quoted $150 per barrel before they start pumping our twice the size of Saudi Arabia crude fields - North To Alaska - North Alaska Bound -
if you havent seen Lindsy Williams the Non-Energy Crisis
video.google.com...

This is all AboveTopSecret mind you.
This is the way My Intel says they are going to play this power play we have going on with the Arabs, OK, high oil price allows them to pay down there debt, we dropped the dollar so it makes it a loosing arrangement - so we convinced them to trade their dollars for gold and euro's. hence the resent rally in gold and euro rally. "Now we are delivering the Gold by the train load". and they are demanding Euro's for their oil. bad mistake -- thats what got Iraq in trouble... maybe we convinced Tehran that Dollars were in their best interest. who knows - It's above Top Secret
as the story goes, once we sold them all the gold then we raise the dollar and turn on the pumps at Gull Island - you see the cheapest oil in the world comes from Alaska $3 per barrel. we are going to make them eat Gold... I bet gold will soar to 2000 a oz. and then whamo back down to 300 or so.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
They planned the 1929 depression setting up WWII. they are going to do the same thing again, but followed by a great depression, and martial law. They tried in 1933, 1963, and 1973 to have a Military coup in the United States...fact. I've got the details.......however, this time its set up with legislation and all they need is to declare a national emergency, martial law, assassination attempt or completion of Obama...and we are on the road to a NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT...........

reply to post by 888LetsRoll

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
A nuke will be secretly fired a Iraq than every one will get mad

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I have been thinking recently about how WW3 would start(if it did)and I can't find hardly anyway it would realistically.I thought I would share my scenario and ask for others.Keep in mind this is not a nuclear exchange,but conventional war.I don't think China would get involved in anything because they have no reason to,why should they,they are booming economically and market the whole world,they would much rather sit back and make money.Russia wouldn't get involved IMO because their own country has major issue,and it would be suicide to engage in a major war.The USA and it's allies won't instigate any major war,not to mention the threat of MAD(Mutual Assured Destruction)also the effect on the already fledgling world economy if another world war broke out.I just don't think the "big"nations are willing to go to war or are "dumb"enough to start one in this day and age..............in the following scenario I see more than likely each event maybe becoming a individual conflict,rather than add to a world war.But anyway's if it would happen here's my scenario:

Israel attacks Iran,or Iran attacks Israel.........of course then Pakistan would get involved,aswell the other countries in the region(Saudi,Egypt,India maybe?,etc.)Then the US and allies would get involved,leading to China backing of Iran and maybe India(I see has a key to world war development)Than of course Russia declaring war on China by proxy

During this time I believe N.Korea would seize the opportunity to invade S.Korea and Japan,thus having Japan declare war on N.Korea aswell the US.China then I believe to almost certainty would back N.Korea(We all know China would be to happy to destroy Japan-which has been a thorn in their side forever)this will make the war a two front war.

There you have it,World War Three............you have now a two front war,all the major nations in conflict,and sure to come geographic and political changes throughout the world.

So in my war scenario heres the allies:USA,UK,France,Britain,Italy,Germany,Japan,Russia,Canada,S.Korea,(and the rest of Europe),Italy,Spain,Israel,Suadi.

Axis:China,Iran,N.Korea,India,Pakistan,Egypt.

Keep in mind this is just a rough draft of a possible "ally-axis"scenario,more or less countries may be added to either.

I look forward to you all's responses.

[edit on 4/27/2008 by jkrog08]

IMHO ...
We are already in WWIII - it has been raging behind the scenes since 1947, which is when the Rothschilds and Rockefeller empires started openly making moves against each other.
Ever notice that just about every 'war' after WWII resulted in the removal of the French (Rothschild) sphere of influence in that region? (Not counting the Falklands war, or Gulf War I that is)
The same families that financed Hitler now run the USA - the rest of the power factions know this.
The two main warring factions actually agree on the same goal - ie new world order, one world govt, global cashless currency. It is on the final method of achievement that they are not in agreement. Hence they 'cooperate' on some projects, but happily fight on others.
As far as us useless eaters go - we get to pick between the two paths to power:
1- reduce the population suddenly and drastically (war, disease, starvation) and take control of the remaining population and institute their new structure (Rockefeller/Nazi faction preference)
2- gradual economic and political manipulation towards Big Brother, achieved primarily via a huge economic crash - after which we will beg for their new system. (Rothschild empire preference)

And then there are those who are waiting for the two main players to finish their moves, before they will even start making theirs ...

It's gonna be a fun few years y'all.

peace

Duncan

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This world is fragile and even a stone throw could break everything!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Duncan.....right on target.....yours a copy and save scenario.

reply to post by nexusmagazine

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I believe that the third world war is already under way! it offically started on 911 and will continue to grow. already just like pre WW1 and WW2 countries are aligning themselves with whomever they think will win...
Russia and china are enemies today but in rectrospect they both have a common interest in the middle east, therefore making them allies. Iran needs the bomb before it can launch any successful attack against Isreal and they will get it....
Everyone is just buying time, here in the US we are trying our best to stop what is to come and we are failing misearably...which of course is sad for our people as a whole....
it will be a two front war, russia and japan never signed a peace treaty after the second world war and russia still to this day controls four of japans northern most islands, china hates japan and well the rest falls into place...the combined power of russia, china and N. korea will swept throw the pacific like a tsunami....they will be unstoppably force that only nuclear weapons will erase....for that sernario thought will the we have the guts to use them.
as for the middle east, yes like germany 60 odd yrs ago we will have to cross the vast amounts of ocean and land... isreal will be destoryed and thus having the remaining factions of it countrymen struggling to mount a counter strike of it own...that is when the allies will land on isreali soil like we did in france for a D-day pt 2....
unlike germany that openly launch invasion, one must understand the iran has already invaded and conquered all the minor middle east, by creating and supporting these terrorist groups and then sending them throughtout the world to cause havoc inorder to distract the world from their own evil plans.. it is nazi germany all over again in a sense that is...decieve and conquer.....i guess history does repeat itself.
i think the question should be asked are we as americans the representers of the free world really ready to go to all out WAR? because everyone around us from china to india to venzeula are preparing themselves for something that i think we here are quite unaware of.
in the end if this does occur japan will be destoryed along with russia and china, because they will be under the belief just like the japanese a half a century ago the we will let them keep what the conquered....
ans as for the middle east, iran and the supporter will be completly destroyed and the sand of the middle east will be re drawn again just as it was done after the first WWI.....
as for the free world we will again be carving up the defeated and making them pay huge amounts of war debt will support and re-construct our economy, there fore, old glory will rise again this time we will strench across more lands...hopefully.
World WarIII will destroy the world economy and entire nations and populations, but we will win because we have too.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It is not suprising that so many people are believeing that these are the last days of man...i myself have to question at times, due to the things that i see and hear.....but at the same time let not forget that jesus said that in the last days there shall wars and ruomrs of wars. for me to say that it is not happening now would be a contradiction and thus a failure to see and grow in christ's plan for us....
i truly do believe that these are the last days on some grand level, BUT, let's look at the facts....
1. it has been the lasts days for over 2000yrs
2. this not the worst time in history, becuase our fore father went throw two world wars, depression, cold war etc.
3. yes! times have changed, or have they...what is so different now that hasn't been form the since the fall of man...every evil that we had then we have now...one might say we have more but to say that would imply that there are more laws that God has passed on to us that we didn't have before...and that is simply not true. and yes the notion of more people more sin is true but not realistic to the amount of laws given by God.
4. i pose the argument to anyone to prove wisely, that the only reason that we feel things are worst is because news travel faster than it did even ten years ago....
but if you pay attentipon to history, yes it is inevitable that man would destory himself if he were left alone with no God to depend on. we must come to realise that an excellent general never allows the enemy to know when he is going to attack, and that is the concept that God has applied to man's world.
Now let's take a look at satan....it is very interesting to see that many people dont understand the concept of this person...he is all that the bible has said to be...but remember he feeds off the things of the bible also, because the devil nows man's desire to find God and will use even that good book to bring about our demise.
the world is heading for diseater we must continue to let the people know the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
No, the church is falling away. Billy Graham, Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn, Bishop Braizer, Pope, Bishop Pearson, Copeland, Pat Robeinson, Most all of the TV evangelist, Hagee.....All have fallen away from the fact that the only way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ. This is a first. Second. the temple of solomon is yet to be rebuilt....third, The prophesy could not be fulfilled without the technology that we have today...and fourth, the verichip is the mark of the Beast......

reply to post by mai2tia

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh mia2tia.....You post is right on target......thanks.

reply to post by mai2tia

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
World war three will most likely be the result of economic downturn combined with outbreaks of aggression used as a quick-fix by some nations such as China, Iran, Russia, India, Pakistan. If these aggresions are directed at U.S. friends then the escalation could be major world-wide trauma. Of course initial events could also set things off like U.S., or Israeli strikes against Iran, Cuba, N. Korea. My studies also indicate an Asian alliance including Russia, China, and India, will arise to challange Western powers in areas such as the Mid-East.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

How will it start? Seems like you're already late. You mean how did it start? That's the question you should be asking. Or maybe how will it esclate? Or are you asking how the nuclear battle of WW3 start?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Isreal attacks Irans nuclear facilities which leads to several nations alinging themselves aginst Israel, Iran,Syria,Lebanon,Iraq,Jordan,Saudi Arabia they will surround Israel, and then the US will enter the war because Israel is our good ally, then Russia will enter because they have made pacts with several of the arab nations like Iran,Syria,etc. and also a possibility is China will join against Israel because the oil producing nations will guarantee them all the oil they need if they will help them against Israel, again they will surround Israel then something amazing will happen, UFOs will come down and totally annihilate the armies that have gathered to incinerate Israel, and then will understand just who these good aliens really are!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It'll start shortly after the ET disclosure. So strap up everybody. Because the disclosure will be coming soon.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Errr, hasn't it already begun???

That was the impression i was under anyway..
I respect your views though jk

Look into Nostradamus' quatrains - he has predicted some creepily accurate stuff in the past

And he also predicts the Third World War and the rise of the Third Anti-Christ

[edit on 25/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join