It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will World War Three start???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It is my belief that WW3 has already started, we just dont see it yet.

It like the frog thats thrown into boiling water will jump out immediately, but if you put him in cold water and slowly turn up the heat.... he fails to recognize it until its too late... and he dies...

Thats the position we currently find ourselves in... the water being slowly heated

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here's another scenario:

China attacks Tiwan,while around the same time Georgia(and maybe some other independent nations from the old USSR) and Russia go to war.

N.Korea attacks S.Korea-Japan then declares war on N.Korea,which inturn makes China declare war on Japan.

Iran takes this oppourtunity to launch a pre-emptive strike on Israel which results in a small nuclear exchange.This then leads to the EU and US declaring war on Iran,which now as joinded forces with Saudi Arabia.Egypt then sides with Israel.

India,fearing an energy crisis moves in on Pakastan and also declares war on Iran.

In the mean time China secretly makes a pact with Mexico,or a South American nation an proceeds to invade the US from the south.

So heres a brief scenario-what do you all think?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a thrid wolrd wars? i should hoep nott? why whould anyobne want thtat? i hope its not the america's U>S>A>. wey shurely doin't look good in the eyes of the world these days at all> my bet is the germans\ again. i don't like the way that they ahave gooten away with starting to too two 2 alreadY?/ that not good odds; i think. but not americas< i hope not. we need a good job war that everyone can get behing that will be making us look good onec again. WW@ was sooooooooo godd for our ecomnoy and making FDR look good. i want one ogf those biut i hope therei is no killing or nuclear wars in it. those make everyone radioaCtive? and dAEd? can't ahve that, not again, anyway.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The one guy who broke it up into blocs had a well thought out rationale. I'd probably think that South America would be the most likely place to be irrelevant. Who wants to invade SA?

I for one can't even get past the idea of the US, Russia, China, and the EU not being on the same side. It's like a triangle. US's purchasing power is based on China's weak dollar, Chinese economic expansion is based on American debt, and the Russian export market is based on selling China and Europe gas and oil. So how do any of these countries benefit from attacking each other? Maybe if the situation with the loss of American and consequently European purchasing power relative to commodity prices becomes untenable but I don't get that either. What's the alternative? America goes isolationalist/nationalist and leaves China (and therefore Russia) broke? Too many factors!!!

Also I must nitpick a little bit and point out that none of you guys seemed to take into account the historical precedents of a) countries switching "sides," and b) changes in government/revolutions in the participant countries affecting the outcome.

It's an interesting discussion. I hope it keeps going

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
*coughs* good people in politics? They've all been removed. It's all people with the same greed infested agendas.

War is inevitable son, it is in our nature. Those in power want more power, those not in power want keep the powerful from getting more powerful.

It's not a pretty thing, but better you be aware of it so at least something can be done to minimize it rather than being oblivious and having it blow-up in your face.

Son? That's a tad patronising... but then I noticed you had two warnings and realised that you are probably just being arrogant, which I forgive you for.

I think you need to climb out of your bunker and realise that the world isn't a terribly bad place, not everybody in politics is a bad person (lest we all be dead), obviously some of the people at the top are in a position where they have control, but there are good people out there...

Not everybody wants a war, sadly it's the people who believe the ideology that we are nothing but consumers and war mongers, that force the scare tactics of the elite onto the masses... you might be afraid of the world (have you ever left America?), but I want peace...

Peace for the children of Iraq, peace for the children of Israel and Afghanistan and America and Europe and the rest of the world.

See, wasn't too hard was it?

Now you may return to your bunker old man.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by yawa_em_koot_sneila
a thrid wolrd wars? i should hoep nott? why whould anyobne want thtat? i hope its not the america's U>S>A>. wey shurely doin't look good in the eyes of the world these days at all> my bet is the germans\ again. i don't like the way that they ahave gooten away with starting to too two 2 alreadY?/ that not good odds; i think. but not americas< i hope not. we need a good job war that everyone can get behing that will be making us look good onec again. WW@ was sooooooooo godd for our ecomnoy and making FDR look good. i want one ogf those biut i hope therei is no killing or nuclear wars in it. those make everyone radioaCtive? and dAEd? can't ahve that, not again, anyway.

Um.............from what I could gather from that garbeled post(not being a a-hole but you really need tol eanr how to write and use spell check
Unless your doing that unpurpose as in your other post on my other thread,but anyways.

I agree that if a war breaks out we need to be looked at in a good light,like in ww2 and have a prez. look good like FDR.We definitely don't need to get into a world war and be thought of like we are in Iraq.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
"How will ww3 start?" What a depressing person you are (meaning the starter of the OP)

I think "How could..." would be better start. What makes you think that there will be ww3?

I think that most nations are above the capability of starting WW3 because they know the implications. Instead they want too keep small clashes going on here and there... Terrorist there, despots here... War is profitable to those who overseer it, but if the real WW3 would erupt, I think there would be only losers in that.

Sincerely,

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

It will start with a BANG! followed by a series of BANGS and it will end with a BANG. Just like all wars start and end, WWIII won't be any different. Capice?

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Pagani]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I've researched this throughly....we, USA and British Illuminati has instigated every major war. Real Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution; and Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, both by Anthony Sutton. You can download them on Internet....they are just touching the surface.

reply to post by jkrog08

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Ya, NUMB CLUCK! WWlll started when we attacked IRAQ the first time. It is still being fought. This is the war that will ultimately enflame the world, sucking in every nation on the globe, collapsing the USA and every ally we ever had, sinking global economies, and killing the planet with a few final death blows from nuclear missles. WWlll is now, and we are in stage 2 of it.
When We/Israel attack IRAN, that will be stage 3, and stage 4 is when China, Russia join forces, and side with IRAN. ENDGAME, checkmate, game over! Get ready to see a RED/WHITE flag with a single Yellow star on a black field flying over AMERICA. We'll be toast!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Good assessment......and scenario. Also look for a possible attack on the Kitty Hawk..... We will have another stock crash like the one they planned and orchestrated in 1929, setting up WWII.

reply to post by UFOBountyHunter

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
WWI, WWII, and WWIII were all planned between 1850 and 1871 by Albert PIke. The entire conspiracy is designed to finish in a world government by the Illuminati.

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,; “I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.” From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee; The Ways and Means Committee; The Special War Finance Committee; and this copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

In 1841 Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonary in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonsary to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose.

The fact that FDR’s New Deal, his NRA, and other political policies and economic devices fitted perfectly into the “Long Range Plans”, of the Illuminati proved the continuity of the conspiracy from 1841 to 1945. It has been explained that Roosevelt made known his secret plans to establish a dictatorship in American in March 1939 when he gave a secret audience to some of his governments special committee. It has also been mentioned that Roosevelt was kept a virtual prisoner from after Yalta until his death presumably to prevent him telling the truth in the event his conscience troubled him when he realized that he was about to meet his maker.

reply to post by v01i0

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There is no reason to quote history or old regimes and what they did. Just stay alert and know when we are being Mis-directed. The lying liars club in DC are at it again. We are being shaken with economic collapse and shortages on the right, while the left is directing continuous war planning.
( Bush asks for Billions more to fund war today )

Keep up with the Bilderberg groups misdirection and machinations on one hand, while Israel gets ready, our "Simon Sez" boys will follow the Jews lead into Armageddon on the other hand.

There is no precedent to the fowl game these assclowns are playing.
The closest one might be NAZI GERMANY. But, even the Germans had a code of honor, albeit a somewhat slimmy one, we on the other hand, have NO MORALS OR SCRUPLES over what we will do. We are just corrupt and evil, period.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
good points.....sometimes people just don't believe the future possibilities unless they see the realities of the past and what these people are capable of......

You are correct.

reply to post by UFOBountyHunter

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
Well responding to the question posted in this thread I can say that a good way to learn more about the possible facts that are going to boost a generalized Third World conflict, that is longly predicted by very famous viewers like Nostradamus, Dn Bosco or Ulrich of Maguncia, is to chek my threads about this in the forum of dreams.
check them at:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

or

I am a psychic with a respetable record of many accomplished predictions so I can say that if I am viewing the explosion of such a Conflict in the incoming future is something that must be taken seriously by the public in BTS.
Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Know where the source of knowledge comes from. Lucifer is the angel of light but evil to the core. He comes to those that he knows can accept him as the Angel of Illuminism.....and to others as Satan, pure evil. Both are Lucifer and both are evil. However, his role as Lucifer is different as he is a deceiver of the one true God. He was defeated once by Jesus Christ, and this next time he will be defeated for 1,000 years.....and the final end willl be for an eternity..........

Nostradamus et al, get their insights through Lucifer thus, not 100% accurate. The prophets of God are always 100% on target....this is the difference.

reply to post by The angel of light

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Be careful of the power of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

When you say "how will ww3 start?" it makes the presumption that there will be a world war three.

Belief is incredibly important in reality. What you are sure of adds to the conglomerate of possibilities, making it more likely to be.

Be careful.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I think in a hundred years, historians will be able to look back and say that WWIII began on 9/11/2001. Hopefully we will have a more accurate view of that event by then.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Anybody that really knows about prophecies is informed that only the trully gifted, the ones that are touched by the wisdom that is reserved of God to the few that he choses are the ones that can watch their predictions accomplished. I am in my generation one of those that has had the priviledge to see that many of my past visions of the future are now facts.

The best way to know who is really comming from God is to proof him from his predictions, to see if they really are transformed in reality through the pass of the time.

Concerning your comments of Lucifer, let me remind to you that he is the Master of the Lie, he tempted Eve in the Paradise saying to her false things about the plans of God, so how can anybody that comes from the Evil and not from God to say trully things, to see what is going to occur in the incoming times with accuracy?

Of course I am not expecting that you believe in me only because you like my nickname and I expect that you are not going to judge me only because somebody dislike it, but for something more important and relevant.

Even JesusChrist was accused by his enemies to cure the ill people with the Power of Satan and to expulse the demons with that same power, so I wouldn't wait better treat of the people of this time, even the great Mitchel of Nostradamus was prosecuted by the intolerant people of his time, by the ones that thought they were the only with authority to talk about the things of God, by the terrible Inquisition.

No more comments about your absurd remarks.

By the way here you can find all my threads in BTS, check them to have a better idea about who I am & why I am saying to you this:

thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you:
God is light,
in him there is no darkness at all.
If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and we do not live with the truth. But if we walk in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his son purify us of all sin.
St John Letter 1,5-7

[edit on 5/6/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
God provided us the Bible, in the Old testament and New Testament prophesy that is clear and 100% correct. The way one knows a true prophet of God is that he prophesy comes out 100% correct...and it is supported by the Bible. This is the actual truth. Any other prophet not in line with the Bible is in line with Lucifer/Satan [same entity]

reply to post by The angel of light

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join