It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Parliament interrogating Japanese Government about 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Eight part youtube videos, please make sure you have seen all.
(I tried to search this board, but can not encounter this..my apologies if it is already discussed in a thread)

Part 1/8 - www.youtube.com...

Part 2/8 -www.youtube.com...

Part 3/8 - www.youtube.com...

Part 4/8 - www.youtube.com...

Part 5/8 - www.youtube.com...

Part 6/8 - www.youtube.com...

Part 7/8 - www.youtube.com...

Part 8/8 - www.youtube.com...

EDIT: Correcting the links

[edit on 27/4/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
A friend from Japan informed me of this interrogation of the Japanese government by the oppositing party beginning this year.

The subtitles are accurate (wish you all could understand Japanese) enough to provide a general good idea what is asked and what evidences are being presented. What you will notice is that the members of the Japanese cabinet lead by Fuduka is panting and dodging the questions with some political answers.

Personally I believe all governments with her citizens being missed or murdered during the 9/11 "attacks" should commit a thorough investigation instead of buying what the US Government is telling them.

One interesting question is that the Japanese government had sent an investigation team to Myanar when a Japanese citizen was killed to make their own investigation. So why the Japanese did not send her own team to New York for a thorough investigation. And could they drag Bush to the court if he is one of the suspects for comitting this crime?

Please look at the videos and give your thoughts....

join