It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream I saw a Red Flag...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
ok this one is bit scarey, puzzling:

I was out and about with my Daughter, we were travelling somewhere in my car. We both saw a red flag and she jumped out of the car at the right time and ended up exactly where the red flag was, but I didn't. I didn't get the timing right, so I had to drive all the way around again to jump out of the car where the red flag was to meet up with her.

She was waiting there for me.

We then both walked off down this corridor and I noticed that we were both dead.

How ruddy scarey is that?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! that is crazy

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
urgh well it worries me as I dreamt something else and had a premonition also.

My Daughter had a close call a while ago... afterwards, of course I was worried but felt that everything would be ok. But, I was thinking about things as I went to sleep and I saw my Daughter receive a ring, then I saw a white cross. And I sat up in bed for a long time after that. I thought maybe that is a wedding, well her boyfriend just bought her a ring so perhaps that is all it means?

Last week, I was meditating and I saw that I was running. I decided to turn around and stop running from something. When I did that, I then saw all of these red and blue flashing lights around me. I was laying on the ground and there were emergency vehicles surrounding me. Now the red flag dream?

How do I make sense of this? Is it just my fears?

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
it could be just you worring but then again dreams can be subconsions predictions

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Fact is, I nearly lost my Daughter last August and Fact, I have had 2 car accidents, one in 06 and the other in 07. Perhaps all of this just means I am processing my fears?

Or maybe it signals another car accident? Don't they come in threes?
The first one nearly killed me. I felt like I was running from something, perhaps I am running from death? Or the fear of it?

and there is nothing in the dream dictionaries about this!

all I get is a warning, red flag means warning... urgh

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ok, nothing will happen to your daughter.

The red flag symbolises Communism- Russians. Something about Russia is coming up.

Also a vivid color such as red in a dream symbolises love, caring. It could be just an awareness of your love for her.

I dont think you have to worry about anything other than world issues and the Russians playing a part.

Also death in a dream means more life for that person. Take it easy and dont worry too much other than the normal precautions everyone must take in this world.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
thanks dgtempe for reassuring me.

I woke up so tense from it. I consider that because of my past experiences, it maybe just my mind processing the fears from the close call and car accidents. But, it is horrible.

The dream dictionaries aren't very helpful. I used to post my dreams on another site but that is gone now, so left to my own devices.

thanks

top topics

join