It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N.: North Korea has violated DMZ pact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 02:26 PM
link   
SEOUL, South Korea (CNN) -- The North Korean army has brought light machine guns into the Demilitarized Zone, the United Nations Command on the Korean Peninsula said Friday -- a violation of agreements signed in 1953 at the end of the Korean War.

Full Story: www.cnn.com...

[Edited on 12-28-2002 by William One Sac]

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Those frickin koreans are up to somtin. SOmetin really big.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Ok. I have many friends in South-Korea. I send them an email.I will see what they think.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 08:02 PM
link   
what are they up to this time?

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Probably no mare than 4'10", they aren't really tall, Mr. Falcon.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for their answers. I'll post them on this topic.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 03:56 AM
link   
One of my S-Koreans friends sent me an email. He told me that I don't have to be worry. He think that it's only the N-Korean Big Brother who's just a little bit to much paranoid, or that they ( N-K ) have, one more time, something to ask : Petrol, money, foods, wealth.... It's probably they way to tell us something.

But I have to receive others email from others S-Koreans friends. I'll see what they think and I'll post it.

[Edited on 29-12-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Think about it the ppl in SK are hopin that it is just the big NK showing its muscle i think theyll be the last ppl to accept that there about to be attacked.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 11:53 PM
link   
the leader of N.K. is not wound to tight. He is trying to play scare tactic's against the world. I think we should start using assasin's again and make him and saddam our first target's. The threat is coming from N.K. but watch saddam cause he had plenty of warning to hide all his stuff from us and N.K. is trying to pull our attn away from saddam. Hate to say it everyone but it is starting to look like all hell is gonna break loose real soon if thing's don't tone down a bit.

new topics

top topics

join