It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Not????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
We all know that some of the brain wave control might be from computers with America frequency levels so high on certain computers so why not try and pass a law were levels are that of a voltage of say China or some other smaller Country it would help with the brain level theory in terms of mind control and MK ultra???

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What?!?
Would doing what you say make your post readable?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
lost my breath reading that very long sentence. I also dont understand. can you be more clear?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sure i'll try to explain it a little slower so Azador can understand, it's rather simple if computers are running at a energy field to attack a person through EEG or some other type of brain messure such as cell phone technology, then clearly if things were running at a lower level of input the threat wouldn't be seen as such a high of risk.

I know i'm not the first person to come up with this kind of concept but do some math, if were(USA meaning) running at a fraction of a voltage level as such places as China how would the practice work as well, things feed off of other things including technology, so the counter is something to at the very least ask your self about.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Yea you still not making any sense.
Do you even know how electronics work for sentences or that matter?

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Azador]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Ok enough fighting, yea Azdor, i have been doing research on this kind of stuff and some one even tried to use this type of method on me, however i like to think my perception is that greater of one who would use this mater.

But too stay on topic lets face the facts, the lower the voltage the less harm through electrodes that can be down to the brain, it's kind of that simple, maybe i explained it bad but that's what i meant in a nutshell.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Here's a read i think that might be of intrest????

www.astralvoyage.com...

new topics

top topics

join