It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilgrims Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Pilgrims Society

Another secret society about which not much is known except a few of the players and the British Crown underwrites the meetings.......I didn't see this on the index list so thought you might be interested....

I would be interested to hear any feedback about this group - the link above should start the discussion off nicely....This group was formed in 1902....and has some key players with whom some of us are already familiar....

It is obvious that the Pilgrims Society has a very interesting history and that it's membership consists of very influential people. Above all, it seems that the Pilgrims Society represents that old dream of Cecil Rhodes to create a worldwide English-speaking free-trade zone (his exact words), with the dominant position for the Anglo-Saxon race. Rhodes had also been speculating about a network of secret societies that had to absorb the wealth of the world. In fact, the enormous fortune he left behind was probably used to set up the Pilgrims Society just 4 months after he died.

I hope those of you who are interested will check out the link provided let me know what you think....there's a good bit of provocative text on that link that should whet the whistle of any good researcher...
cheers
realshanti

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
well at least let me know what you thought of the site...LOL - It has quite a bit of info on the various individual members of Pilgrims......perhaps I should have posted this in the NWO forum?? Apologies if this not the right place for this post.......Pilgrims is not especially titillating like the Bohemian Grove or the Illuminati but it has real world serious players ......okies - I'm off to explore some more

TA
realshanti

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

I just googled Pilgrim Society and my Wife Great Great Great Granddad came up as stating what the Pilgrim Society stands for. Crazy. Now I have to do some more research. I have always wondered about her father being real secretive.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If it does what it says on the tin i'm interested.

Not enough pilgrimage societies about these days in the western world, methinks.

*upon observing the wikipedia link*

Oh.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
If it does what it says on the tin i'm interested.

Not enough pilgrimage societies about these days in the western world, methinks.

*upon observing the wikipedia link*

Oh.

LOL....yeah I'm afraid its the leftovers from the actual Pilgrims - some of those families are old enough to qualify
I just find it interesting that Bilderburg and such seems to come up all the time in NWO conspiracy theories but this group with many of the same players is never mentioned...why is that? Plus this group clearly meets more often than Bilderburg ....appreciate any feedback...
thanks
realshanti

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here you go........this is just the tip......
www.youtube.com...
These are the roots of a lot of oppression, drug traffic, and financial manipulations , world wide....peace out
edit on 18-11-2016 by Snippythehorse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join