It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird pictures on my fridge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I also agree. The face of Ax IS percise. It has detail, and appears to be drawn carefully. I also thought perhaps an adult....but the writing kind of got me....

The Mature drawing, and the childish writing....strange.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Actually its not strange @ all to be able to illustrate very well and have crappy hand writing. I myself went to art school. got my associates and my hand writing is poop!

no, not strange @ all.

*snip*, Brain surgeons have crappy hand writing.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
what I can see is, that someone took their time to illustrate this. It looks like it was drawn with pencil then with crayon.

also it looks like Rorys face has been erased.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am HIGHLY skeptical on this.
my opinion is that the OP is pulling our leg...
But, here is my expert advise on the drawings, since I am a somewhat serious artist myself.

1) Ax has less fingers in the first pic.
2) Ax's shirt is torn at the bottom in the 2nd pic and not the 1st
3) the swirls on Ax's fingers in the 2nd pic were definitely added AFTER the fingers were drawn.
4) the lines in the "swirls in the sky" are all horizontal in the 1st pic, and differ in many directions in the 2nd pic.

ok, my reasoning behind why this is a fake:

#'s 1,2 and 3 on my list above indicate that the artist put effort into making the Ax character look cooler in the 2nd pic than in the ist pic. he/she had probably already drawn the first pic. If this was some type of spirit or energy drawing the pictures, I guarantee you the character would be the same in both pics, especially the swirly fingers.

#4 indicates that the artist got tired of drawing in the 2nd pic... This happens all the time. most of the time in drawings, a horizontal line for shading will be consistent throughout the Pic if the artist started with a horizontal line. same goes for a vertical line. It makes the picture flow.
When an artist get tired of drawing, then the work get s a little sloppier.
I dont think a spirit would get tired while drawing.

I'm almost positive this is a joke.
The artist probably just wants people to say the drawings are good.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
attn: fatdad
my friend's son claimed to see a demon. he drew a picture of it and it looked like what you describe seeing. this child said some crazy stuff that sounded legit (as far as demons go)

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi everyone, just wanted to say that I have popped over from another forum elsewhere to let you know that this post was made previously on said board.

Heres the link, even.

4chanarchive.org/brchive/dspl_thread.php5?thread_id=553576&x=drawings+on+the+fridge

-SG

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I watched a "Tales From The Darkside" episode about a monster with a similar quality, like the arms. His name was the Grither, and his arms could reach in your house and snatch you without even coming inside. Maybe this story derived from some type of folklore?

As for the pictures being good quality I'd say no way. They look like a kid could have drew them.

Maybe someone is trying to mess with your head?

Or maybe you can not draw?

If this is'nt a joke, which it most likely is, than I suggest buying a weapon and staying up late to catch this scribbling trouble maker.

edit: typo

Update: Nice post spooky girl!! This thread has been posted on another forum about a month ago. Mods please mark this as a hoax.

OP you are scandalous!! This site is designed to DENY ignorance, NOT welcome it.

This is part of the orginal post dated 3-24-08 :

Anonymous 03/24/08(Mon)03:48 No.553576 I'm not sure if this is /x/ material but when I woke up this morning there were two drawings on my refrigerator. I live alone and I didn't draw them. Is this creepy /x/?

Here is the working link:Exact post dated 3-24-08

Just scroll down untill you read the description.

OP exactly how many times did you wake up to see these drawing on your fridge?

Give this thread the title it deserves. [HOAX]

[edit on 27-4-2008 by schism85]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I was puzzled by Rory's facial features missing along with the poster above, when the facial features of Ax seem to be pretty detailed, at least detailed for using a crayon, showing quite a pointy nose etc.. I would definitely set up a web cam!

Just curious...did you remember swirls from your dreams as a kid or would those be Lynn's interpretation only? You mentioned you no longer have contact with Rory....possible Lynn could be someone who is in Rory's life now, but who is unknown to you. Weird.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Can you explain why you decided to say you found the pictures this morning when you posted them on another board three days ago?

Also, on the other board you say it's definately not crayons, but today in this thread you say you don't have any crayons. Have you changed your mind about the materials used?

If you found them this morning, why in the other thread have you posted a third picture found a day later? When were you planning on posting this one here?

I would yell hoax without some pretty good answers for these.

Also, I'd request the OP buy some pencils/crayons and post a copy of one of the pictures drawn by their own hand.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Woland]

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Woland]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Could it be possible that you were drunk or high the night before and drew some pictures. and now you don't remember drawing them????????

Could it be that this a joke?????????/

Could it be that ghosts are trying to communicate with you??????????

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It may be multiple personality disorder, Do you have missing time?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Okay after reading the whole thread, this is a completly provable hoax and needs to be dealt with as so.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Do you keep any crayons or color pencils in your home?

Locate them if you do and see if you can notice any sign of wear.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What kind of idiot tries to fraud two boards at the same time - yet on a different interval. Wow, epic failure my friend.

Go ahead and be afk for a day or so, then come back and mysteriously post the picture of the guy behind the tree. The people of this board are already a step ahead of you.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Have you ever seen AX written in that way before?

Without looking at the pictures again, could you write 'Ax and Rory' and 'Lynn' in pencil or crayon and display it for us?

(Moot point - Have since read full thread. Classic case of attention deficit disorder)

[edit on 27/4/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Looks like OP's already dropped out of the conversation. Game over.

Cool pictures though, could this be viral marketing for a new movie? Very possible, IMHO. We've had a viral post or 30 in recent times.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Perhaps, we should all delete our posts about knowing of the chan.org thread. I'd like to see how they were planning on moving this tale along. It'd be a great laugh, too, when they make a post about waking up and find a mysterious third picture.

It'd be cruel, but then she is a hoax maker.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Woland

Woland, may I ask how you found that image? If that hosting service is the same one used by the OP, then I am convinced that this is a hoax and here's why:

All of these images are located in that folder (notice the way RX and AX look the same):

When I first looked at the images the OP posted, the tall person in the image reminded me of a mix between a death god (shinigami) from Death Note, and Edward Scissor hands. Lo and behold, the archive also contains pictures of both:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i found this.

look who its drawn by.

www.monsterexchange.org...

and it was drawn in 2001-2002

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Frankenchrist]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
As spooky girl stated this has been in the /X/ section of the 4Chan archives for a while.

Known as Creepypasta its been posted multiple times, definate Hoax

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join