It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

project blue beam and joe hahn's the seed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I read quite a bit about 'project bluebeam' on ats.
I will not call myself a true believer, but a person with an open mind to strange possibilities.
After watching the short film my Linkin park's DJ joe hahn, i was a bit freaked out.
You can check it out here and comment if you have any links.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Good video but it confused me...... can you give me some info on it?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

The video is about chips being implanted in our heads to create a holographic illusion about reality as we know it.
When the guy removes his chip he sees the world for what it is....being ruled by a secret government from the shadows tht we can not see.
Project bluebeam is regarding the government using holographic technology to create a mass illusion of some sort.
Details on this are highly speculative and i would not know what is the truth from the lies.
Point is this is just an other example of a popular conspiricy theory being potrayed by the mainstream media(Although i love all of joe hahn's work)
and being wareted down(in the words of his bandmate' You try to create something but they put a label on it and water it down')
Good video anyway...it just seemed to click with the blue bean theory thats why i poasted it.

new topics

join