It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Conference 2008 Keynote by Ex Minister of Canada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hello,

Hope you are all doing well!

"Canadian's ex minister of defence, Paul Hellyer, demands that the US government end the secrecy surrounding UFOs and back-engineered craft. This keynote speech was held on April 19, 2008, at the X-Conference in Washington."

www.disclose.tv...

Enjoy!

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Still listening but this is amazing to hear! Great find man!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Here's an article from the Party that Paul Hellyer founded here in Canada.

www.canadianactionparty.ca...

Here's his wikipedia page.

en.wikipedia.org...

He's an interesting man, to say the least and he's not afraid to say what's on his mind.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
THIS Is why I come to ATS.

What can I say but thankyou for your contribution.

An excellent reminder to continue moving forward and to never give up hope and allow the evil forces to win this battle for truth and transparency in the UFO field.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Awesome, thanks for the info!
If ever anyone does find more of that conference please do post away!

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You are welcome!

Those of us who are good should turn on the light, too long have we sat back in the dark.

Foot Prints in history aren't made sitting down

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Enjoyed the sppech by the Canadian ex defense minsiter. What he said was quite true re democracy. if a Govt who is spending millions on a war in Iraq and Afganistan to suppodesly bring democracy to the countries is hiding the truth from it's own people can that Govt/country truly be called a democracy?
If sources in side the American Govt are really hdiing the truth re UFOs and secret contact has been made between ET and Govt and 60 years on we are still in the dark, then can America still be considered a democracy? Surely it is a crime against Humanity to keep such an event secret.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
And here is the thread with the link to the press conference video(s)...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Drewdatt

Very interesting indeed Drewdatt this is one more door that is opened to face what's on the other side, but still there are may more doors that need to be opened because the corridors concerning government secrecies and the like are extemely long and diverse.
It is one under cover lie after another, and the truth is so hard to find even though sometimes it's right in your face.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
AMEN to that Paul Hellyer! That's a war I'm willing to wage!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drewdatt
reply to post by GAOTU789

Awesome, thanks for the info!
If ever anyone does find more of that conference please do post away!

Peace

Here is more

Google Video Link

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Great find! Thanks for posting.

The lid is getting blown off the story. Buckle up. The truth might just blow our minds. Are you really ready?

[edit on 28-4-2008 by JesterTerrestrial]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Governments admitting to covering up UFO's, not to mention using public funds to reverse engineer technology, would be like the US government admitting to orcastrating the attacks on 9/11.

IT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose

UNLESS, the people involved are offered a way out via an Amnesty program, which Bassett says is in the works....

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Hello,

"Canadian's ex minister of defence, Paul Hellyer, demands that the US government end the secrecy surrounding UFOs and back-engineered craft. This keynote speech was held on April 19, 2008, at the X-Conference in Washington."

www.disclose.tv...

Enjoy!

Peace

Thanks very much for posting, really interesting.

It's a bit strange he doesn't seem to know that a glass breaks due to the sound wave having its natural frequency (not 'something in the wave') but all in all it is extremely interesting to listen to. Very lucid and non-sesnationalist to me. Great stuff, thank you.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I don't know for sure what you folks are excited about really. I must be missing something. I gave the Honorable Minister a listen and didn't seem to come away with anything like you guys might have. Before I go on, I will admit I am a major skeptic concerning all of this material over the years of the "Visitors" and the "Secret Government" and so on and so on.
However, I have a keen interest in it. It in fact fasinates me that folks believe in such things because some folks have said it is so.
Well, off I go to listen to the good Minister because if he had shown me some evidence I would surely have to consider it - even if I ultimately put it in my 'disregard bin'. Then after nine plus minutes of talk, I find that he is just a plain ole' believer nothing more. He only convinced me of three things and three things alone. One, he is a believer. Two he is an ex-minister of defense for the great country of Canada. And three, because of the first two things, he is propped up for the world to hear and hopefully become believers. I feel sorry for this kind gentleman myself. All these folks did for me was too convince me that they are able to find people in former high places that believe in stories about secret governments and ET. They make the good minister appear like a 'whiny child' demanding to be told the 'truth'. The only eveidence offered by the good minister is he was 'told' by another guy that this is why we loose planes lol. Of course they have fixed the problem now thank goodness
For you folks seeking the 'truth', I am going to help you out. The truth is over there in the refrigerator. If you work really hard, you can fill it up with the 'secret of life'. And if you keep on working hard you will always keep it full with the 'secret of life'. The secret of life where I come from is nutritiuos food and clean water.
Good day,
Vance

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by tom goose

UNLESS, the people involved are offered a way out via an Amnesty program, which Bassett says is in the works....

How is this going to happen? Does anybody know the process to setup such an Amnesty program?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Hello,

www.disclose.tv...

Enjoy!

Peace

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Does anybody know the process to setup such an Amnesty program?

Hmm maybe not. I believe humans covering up the existence of aliens is unprecedented in our history

As for Hellyer and his demands... He really gives the impression of possible colaboration between aliens and humans. That aliens are "good" and want to "help" us. The only bad guy in this puzzle is the United States! (always seems to work out that way) Trust the masses and trust the aliens.. hmm.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
How is this going to happen? Does anybody know the process to setup such an Amnesty program?

I'm guessing it would have to go through Congress and the judicial branch.
Maybe you can ask Paradigm research group for more info on that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join