It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh is a terrorist mastermind.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Topics such as this one amuse to me to no end.

The little double-standardisms (if you will) really crack me up. I see people accusing Rush of being a hate monger, while in the same breath insulting the man and calling him names. I see people describing the things Rush says as "terrorist" or downright inappropriate, yet some of these same people have no problem saying terrible things about the President of our country. It seems to me things are a little out of whack.

Perhaps some of you have forgotten that this is only a radio talk show host, nothing more. He doesn't make government policy or influence decisions; no matter what some may argue. The simple fact of the matter is that if you don't like what he has to say, then stop listening to him. If it were not only entertainment, then why would so many people who disagree with him continue to tune in day after day?

If the things Rush says are so out of line and so obviously wrong as some of you believe, then why would even put any stock into them? Just ignore them and move on. I'm sure there are 2 or 3 radio stations in the country broadcasting some liberal complaining about everything that you would just love.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Today Rush was saying that he feels like George Washington except that the American Revolutionary War was nothing compared to Operation CHAOS. So that just goes to show you what a ****tard he really is. It is amazing that the weight of his own bloated ego does not collapse in on itself to form a black hole. I listen to this nut job all the time, and am truly surprised that he is such a celebrity. He is not smart. He has a whole team of people called the Republican party who are behind him feeding him the information that gets on his show. Plus the dedicated staff that actually works for the show. It is not like he generates every idea and follows up on every lead personally. I am sure he is waaay to busy kissing himself in the mirror to do that.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I listen to this nut job all the time, and am truly surprised that he is such a celebrity.

Are you really? The answer to that question lies right there in your comment. He is such a celebrity because people like you "listen to him all the time". If he is such a nut job then why do you continue to tune in?

He has a whole team of people called the Republican party who are behind him feeding him the information that gets on his show.

Actually that's not true. Rush manages his show through a Conservative point of view, not a Republican point of view. Despite what you may think, the two are not always related. And if you really did "listen all the time", you would know that Rush spends more time criticizing the Republican party than he does praising them or anything else.

Bottom line is if you despise the man so much, stop listening to him all the time. As I've said before, I'm sure there are two or three radio stations in the country who waste their time playing Liberal talk radio shows that you would just love.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yes, Rush Limbaugh is officially a terrorist mastermind. We all know that nobody will come to take his fat blubbery mass to Gitmo, don't we.

Terrorist is a term used by many to stereotype people that disagree with us together into an all inclusive hit list.

Osama bin Ladin is a 'terrorist', and our founding fathers are 'terrorists'. Terrorism is a tactic. The biggest difference between bin Ladin and our founding fathers is bin Ladin is a MURDERER, never forget that. When people use the term terrorist to label people they are engaging in acts of terrorism (The threatened use of force for political or ideological purposes).

What you are doing by labeling Rush LimBAG as a terrorist is an attempt to threaten to throw him in the clinker(by force). I am sure you would never be happier if this happened.

I don't like Rush, but him expressing his views is a wonderful example of the freedoms we should have in this country.

Terrorism and Hate-crime legislation is going to be the end of all of us (especially here at ATS). We need to see this evil for what it is. Terrorism just adds unneeded language to the simple definition of murder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join