It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with an OBE in sleep paralysis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hi, I just want to ask for advice or tips on how to get out of my body while in sleep paralysis. I've been trying for a while now, but haven't had much success. I can make sleep paralysis happen fairly easy when I'm determined, and I have no fear or doubt, I don't even fear the astral entities that I see, feel and hear while in the sleep paralysis state anymore. So yeah I'd super appreciate it if you kind people could help me out here

Oh, I'm new here by the way, but I've been watching for a while now. So hello

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I just read on another thread that you have to empty your head of all thoughts (bit difficult when your seeing dark strangers in your room and hearing bizarre sounds), but if you focus and tune in on the buzzing sound (or whistling or humming or whatever it is you hear) then the sound will guide you out.

Apparantly...

Personally I've always been too frozen with fear or too fascinated by what I'm experiencing to even consider emptying my mind of all thoughts, in fact if anything I've been worried that I'm losing my mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Thanks buddy, I'll keep that in mind. Sometimes I don't hear buzzing though, but i guess I'll just have to stay focused and listen out for it because I know the sound you're talking about. The sounds are similar to the ones on this video youtube.com...

Ha ha yeah I know what you mean, I get afraid sometimes as well when the entities get really really aggressive, but I usually whisper out a few F you's then ignore them. Don't worry, you are definitely not losing your mind

[edit on 26-4-2008 by ThatSleepParalysisGuy]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatSleepParalysisGuy
Hi, I just want to ask for advice or tips on how to get out of my body while in sleep paralysis. I've been trying for a while now, but haven't had much success. I can make sleep paralysis happen fairly easy when I'm determined, and I have no fear or doubt, I don't even fear the astral entities that I see, feel and hear while in the sleep paralysis state anymore. So yeah I'd super appreciate it if you kind people could help me out here

Oh, I'm new here by the way, but I've been watching for a while now. So hello

Hi there,

This tends to work for me...

Have a location in your mind of where you want to be, it doesn't matter where, it can be as far away as you want it to be, I tend to pick exotic locations on the other side of the planet.

The main thing is, do not think about your body or physical surroundings, just try and project your thoughts to this other location and you may just find that you are able to project there. Sometimes you may experience a tunnel effect on the way there, other times you may find that you just "materialise" there.

Unfortunately, if you are too distracted by your body and your actual location, you will not be able to project.

See how you go...

Dobbie

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatSleepParalysisGuy

Oh man, thank you VERY much for posting that link. Now I know that what I go through in some scripted dreams (when they end up hitting some weird point which feels sinister) is what would eventually lead me into an OOBE!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dobbie

I will try that, thank you for the advice

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

No problem man :]

new topics

top topics

join