It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Overlooked Cult.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Shoko Asahara, leader of the Japanese Death Cult that were responsible for the deadly nerve gas of 1994 is almost done with this trial.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Just wanted to hear what you guys thought about his cult, him, the attack, or his trial. I think its amazing a group can set off a nerve gas attack, even if it is thousands of miles away and yet receive little publicity. It sure has taken a long time for Mr. Asahura to receive justice.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Just wanted to hear what you guys thought about his cult, him, the attack, or his trial. I think its amazing a group can set off a nerve gas attack, even if it is thousands of miles away and yet receive little publicity. It sure has taken a long time for Mr. Asahura to receive justice.

well, at the time, the nerve gas attack was big news. I guess 10 years ago is too long ago for people to care or something. although I wonder why it took Japan so long to take this guy to trial?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent

although I wonder why it took Japan so long to take this guy to trial?

yeah I was gonna ask the same thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
it was definitely a big deal in 1994, I remember it.. but time does dull the memory and the interest.

new topics

top topics

join