It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family and friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Do any of you have family or friends who work for a U.S. Government agency, branch of the U.S. Military, or a private company who works for the U.S. Government and/or U.S. Military?

If so, have you ever asked them about their thoughts on UFOs or what they might in fact know about the phenomena? If you have, please post your experiences with them here. If you haven't, you might want to consider doing it because you never know what you might get out of them.

I have an uncle who works for EG&G in Palmdale California. He works on Top Secret projects. I communicated with him via email for a while. Once I brought up the UFO/ET/Area 51 subjects he said he knew nothing about it and that all of his emails and phone calls were tracked because of the sensitive nature of his job and that he couldn't talk about that stuff anymore with me.

My Grandfather had an encounter with a UFO in 1971 while he was a cop in Up-State NY. Here is a link to the report I filled for him at the National UFO Report Center with Peter Davenport:

www.nuforc.org...

My point is, we all need to do our own investigations...whether it be by asking family and friends who might know something, contact our Senate/House Reps & Committees, contacting major media outlets, etc.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
my mom is a building inspector for a local city govt....

should i question her??

lol

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i know a guy that is employed by the epa. i can't remember if it is federal or state. I asked him about his thoughts concerning life beyond our planet earth. He told me to never ask that question again.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I asked my grandfather if he knew anyone in our family who works in the Government or Military. He told me about my uncle who is really a 2nd uncle to me because he's my grandmother's half brother. I had never met him before. So my point of this thread is that you never know...

Thanks for the 2 smart a$$ comments above. Appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aerialview

I think you should waterboard this guy until he speaks.

Bet he has a lot to say.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
My mother's best friend's brother works in the Air Force and has a top secret clearance. He's been to Groom Lake (Area 51).

She some how got him to agree to email me because she's been best friends with my mom since they were kids. We emailed back and forth a few times. Once I touched on the UFO/ET/Area 51 subjects he said a few very standard things and then he said he didn't want to talk about that so I haven't heard from him since. This was back in 2004.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lizard King

No... I hate torture. I realy do!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aerialview

Hell, what are you doing here?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by timelike

Originally posted by aerialview

Hell, what are you doing here?

Ha! I wonder that myself. Once hooked on ATS it's hard to quit.

new topics

top topics

join