It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinetic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ok, so I have practiced telekinesis before ... Just to let you know that it is infact REAL...I first saw my friend do it..he is very experienced though but the only thing I was able to move was paper. I quit practicing it though, b/c I was getting these weird head ache's...not your normal head ache, but this weird feeling that I have never & have not felt since I practiced it. Its like I pulled a muscle...only in my brain
Anyway, does anybody have any idea why that happens? If it didnt do that, I would continue my practice, but unfortunatley, I choose not too. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The headaches lessen with more practice... The problem is, you should stop when you first feel them... However, we want to keep going until we actually move something, so we push on, and make it worse....

Instead, don't expect a result in every session, and simply stop when the headache comes.... Eventually, you'll condition yourself to where it takes longer for that to occur... Also, don't actively try and concentrate so hard.... You shouldn't have to physically move the muscles in your head, and you may be doing this subconsciously, and actually pulling a muscle, as they are there you know.....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I realized something very interesting yesterday... and I'd always been fairly skeptical about human telekinesis.

I was burning a stick of incense, watching the smoke drift up from it, and (don't ask me how) discovered that I could exert a bit of limited influence over the smoke if I concentrated properly. I expiremented for about fifteen minutes before it burnt out.

This may make a good exercise for anyone interested in learning TK... I plan to continue expirementing with it myself.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
yea, brainwaves travel OUTSIDE of the skull. Smoke being an (almost) lighter then air particle may be manipulated by changes in "electrical" charge in the air.

your brainwaves are capable of disturbing the charge setup up to 15 feet is what I discovered.

so yes it is feasible to change the direction of smoke particles with "thought"

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I was wandering how to do it? Is there a site to go to or an exercise....Can someone please elaborate...it would be greatly appreciated!!!
Ive always wanted to do it and am really serious about it

Thank you

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've had about two TK experiences and they both happened after I woke up. Perhaps the state of your mind has something to do with it. I know alot of people meditate before preforming TK, you should try that too.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
TK is sooo kool i wanna try it someday anyways i can make smoke from candles around me move just look close enuff and...

AAAHHHHHHHH MY EYE BROWS MY EYEBROWS!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Jack Houck - Founder of PK Parties

Jack Houck retired after 42 years of being a systems engineer for Boeing, the aerospace company. He has an MS degree in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering from the University of Michigan.

Independently, he is a researcher of paranormal phenomena. Jack is the originator of Psychokinesis (PK) Parties, and is recognized as one of the foremost authorities in the world on the subject. He has given more than 360 of these workshops to over 17,000 people during the last 22 years, and maintained meticulous records on them. He is now concentrating on technologies for alternative healing.

Check out Jack's website at www.jackhouck.com...

This guy presents some fascinating scientific evidence of psychokinesis.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
You should not try and do telekinesis really unless you are at least close to enlightenment living in the now because thats all there is. Once you have achieve enlightenment you will understand things and be able to do telekinesis more easily than you could imagine.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Eh. And how do you get enlightened?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Through understanding truths wisdom accepting the now realisation of who you are not your body or your ego.

top topics

join