It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when 2012 and 13 and 15 go by and nothing happens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just wanted to find out from yall......What happens when these years fly by and nothing happens? What do you think will happen to the credibility of people such as David wilcocks and other new age "gurus". I for one am hopeing and can feel change occuring ...i am also getting more sensitive to people and their energies. I have been a tai chi and chi kung teacher for a loing time and feel now im opening up more than ever...Anyway wanna see your views ..if this event comes and goes and nothing of any significance happens!!!!!!

Thanks
SUMDUMONKEY

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think I'd be disappointed but not too shocked.

I'm hoping that if something happens, it'll be for the best, but still I guess you can't ignore the possibility that everything's going to mess up.

Still, if nothing happens it's like a compromise, nothing bad but nothing good! I just think it'd be much more interesting to see things changing as many have predicted.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I will be disappointed. Then I will go to work as usual.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The current world wont make it to 2012.

You'll all see why.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Not to worry, there have always been doomsday predictions and there always will be. I'm betting that if 2012 does not take us out then most certainly 2024 will do the job.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
People have been predicting the end of the world through out the ages, none of them have been right and none will be successful in the future. Most have been doing it for their profit also.

I especially like the time when earth was going to pass through Halley's Comet tail, there were allot of theories going around including one where the tail was composed of gas and everything on earth was going to die. Well the church being the nice organization that it is told everyone to repent by shedding their worldly possessions and donating them to the church. Well the comet came and went and people that listened to the doom sayers went back asking for their money, property and such. Well as you probably guessed the church kept everything that they were given

I bet the next time someone prophecised the end of the world at that time got punched right in the face

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I've never thought anything bad was going to happen in 2012 personally, if something bad was to happen then i would hope something wonderful would eventually come from it, i think it has got to the stage where with all the crap being pushed down on the ordinary people of this world, most of them are hoping something does happen to teach them a lesson they will never recover from, i personally hope their entire comfortable selfish world topples from under them and they get everything they deserve without mercy.

I am not into the Bible although i think the Old Testament is a fantastic read, did it say somewhere in the New Testament that the meek shall inherit the earth? I really do believe this will happen, i dont see an alternative if the Human race is to survive,

As for your question are you yourself certain there will be a 2013 with Human beings walking the Planet as we do now? we as a race have had our go at living with Nature, and we have done nothing to deserve survival, perhaps it is time for a change in control, maybe the Ants will get a chance.

To add we have to get through 2008 first and 2009 and 2010 are not looking any better.

[edit on 26/4/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Life will go on and we will all discuss and debate about 2012 here at ATS. There will be people saying I told you so and others saying our time and calendars aren't the same as the Mayans. There will be a new doomsday scenario come fourth and everyone will give their opinions and we will wait and see again. I prefer not to think about these doomsday scenario's, especially if we can't do anything to stop them.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You'll be happy to know that it's all explained in my New Book

2018 - The 5hit Hits The Fan!

Available from all good bookshops if you ask nice!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I can not see how someone might be disappointed from world going on and him/her self and his/her relatives not going to suffer and die any time soon.
But not to worry -there are already new doomsday dates available. Newton and his calculations, apophis close fly and probably more that i am not aware of . Yet. So doomsday threads are going to live and prosper. I am of an opinion that if something catastrophic will happen, it will be when no-one expects. Statistics at play, so safest dates are those claimed to be the doomsday ones.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

those who believe in 2012 and are excited for it tend to believe its more of an accension to a higher conciousness and not a destructive end of existance

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Scott]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott

Oh, thank you for clearing that out for me. I was puzzled and somewhat shocked by "disappointment" replies and did not check it further. My fault.
And anyone is entitled to believe in what he thinks is right. I just hope that no one is going to actively make 2012 what it otherwise should not be.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Something always happens but life will go on as it always has. Remember Y2K? Remember when all of the planets aligned and the poles were supposed to shift? People make a living off of dooms day crap. Live your life. Stay out of debt. Always keep a year's supply of food like our grand parents did. Always have some real money stashed away. Always be prepared but don't worry yourself unduly. If there is a planet X and the world ends, there is absolutely nothing we can do about it anyway. Wasn't Jupiter supposed to become a second sun? I remember watching a Jimmy Hendricks movie, I think it was Rainbow Bridge, and he talked about it happening in 2000. Didn't Prince write a song, Party Like Its 1999 where he believed the world would end in 2000? I live in Colombia and the president of Colombia made an official announcement in 1999 that Colombia was going to do absolutely nothing in preparation for Y2K. I refuse to get worked up about any predictions about the future. Always be prepared and you will have nothing to worry about. I am as ready as I can be.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
The current world wont make it to 2012.

You'll all see why.

I agree. I don't think people 'get it'. Life as we know it is done for. Done in a bad way? I don't know. Probably. I can't imagine anything but 'bad' coming from economic collapse, new wars that we can't afford etc.

These things are going to happen and people will say , "So what this is just current events. World politics."

No, it's the end-times. It's the unraveling of everything. If you don't want to see it when it's happening, who cares what you think after 2012??

2012 is already happening. Everything is already happening. Kind of hard to convince people that the world is headed in one direction when they refuse to acknowledge that we are moving at all.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Depends on what you are expecting to happen...
If you are a sitchinist they have already changed the date to 2085...
As for the rest of it....who knows bt I know I wont be able to handle the anticipaton of yet ANOTHER change of plans.
I'm not selling my assets just yet.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I posted this exact thread a little while ago. If mine is any indication than you're not gonna get many replies, though you do already have more than mine. Maybe I'm just not liked around here...
My thread here.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm guessing that I will wake up and continue enjoying my life as normal. I am hoping by then I own my own pet grooming shop so I will go about my merry way enjoying all there is to enjoy in my life, which is quite a bit.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
non sense a polar shift will leads to natural catastrophic plus when the bees vanishes all life have 4 years to live all we can do is pray for forgiveness

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SUMDUMONKEY

Well just in case no one else has said it, I will.

There will be a galactic alignment of planets which rarely occurs but some every 100 thousand years. Sometime in 2012, forget when exactly.

I expect humans to be more aware to our alien counterparts by 2012. They've saved us from nuclear armageddon multiple times.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
so you saying the aliens will help us perhaps save us then what botherway i like your signature a deep meaning ...lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join