It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A widespread network of killers? 40 murders linked.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

A widespread network of killers? 40 murders linked.

kstp.com

Could there be a calculated, cross-country plot to kill young college men, including some in Minnesota? It seems a little hard to believe, but two New York detectives say they can prove it.

Now, they are revealing years of their evidence for the first time to 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS...

----------------

Gannon and Duarte say they've discovered a link between Jenkins' death and the drownings of at least 40 other men in 25 cities in 11 different states.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Very disturbing story here. What I find the most incredible is that the detectives claim that this was perpetrated by a very organized group of people and that they know specific names of some of the killers and where they are operating from.

There is something here for the conspiracy theorist in all of us.

See link for in depth video and further links.

kstp.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My boyfriend is in danger!

Well, he's really my ex, but we still do it...you know, naughty-time.

I'm scared for him! He likes beer and peeing in rivers!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
These are the "Smiley Face" killers...due to smileys left strategically at the bodies launch site in these rivers.

I wonder what we have here? Gangs?

I cant wait to see what develops on this one. Its very interesting indeed.
And sad.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I just posted about this here on ATS as well. But here is a link about the victims and everything I posted in the other thread as well. Footprints at rivers edge

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I saw this article yesterday and started a thread on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

We can keep both threads running.

Very interesting stuff. I would like to find news articles on each case and just read them. The stuff I was able to find with a little searching was very interesting.... everything about the cases was very similar.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MacSen191

Thanks MacSen, please take further comments to this previous ATS thread in order to keep all information on this case in one location.

Heh...I see you beat me to the punch Dulcimer. Would you mind closing this thread altogether?

[edit on 26-4-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We can have a breaking news thread and a regular discussion thread. If more recent news pops up, you can discuss it here.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There's some really sick individuals out there. I hope they catch one or two and they rat out the rest.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I was watching the local news this morning and when they covered this story I was amazed at one tiny detail. The FBI has stated they don't believe this is the work of a serial killer or connected to each other and are not currently investigating the case. I was always under the assumption that anytime you had two murders by the same person or persons across state lines it was a federal case and, thus, under the jurisdiction of the FBI. I also found it curious that the cases they had looked into, even when presented with the smiley faces at the scenes, they wrote off as accidental drownings. Makes me wonder if the bureau just doesn't care to get involved in a case with so few leads that will almost certainly become a media circus as time goes on with more killings combined with no pending suspects. The whole thing seems like it was written by the guy that wrote Silence of the Lambs or Saw.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
how in the heck did this thread die?

I wonder why this was never looked at in connection with Keith Jesperson, the "Happy Face Killer". his calling card was the EXACT same smiley face with the tongue out.

new topics

top topics

join