It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Influence in the EU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Masonic Influence in the EU

www.brusselsjournal.com

The French Federation of Le Droit Humain represented by its president, Michel Payen, met on April 8, 2008 with the president of the European Commission, José-Manuel Barroso, [...] This meeting constitutes a major event regarding the place of Freemasonry in the construction of Europe; this place was underscored not only by the interest and attentiveness that President Barroso showed to the delegation and the time he accorded them, but also by the commitments he made to the values espoused by liberal and adogmatic Freemasonry, its positions and its opinions on subjects of concern. It was the first time that Freemasonry, as such, was able to express itself to such a high level European institution.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.redicecreations.com

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So many of those high-degree Freemasons are responsible for establishing anti-free-speech laws, robbery of sovereign-lands; elimination of borders between nation-states, and the total domination of the people of those same sovereign-nations, which never voted for any those diplomats (especially high-degree Druids/Freemasons, globalists, Nazis/Zionists, and greedy bankers) to establish an European Union. The criminal organization, which controls the European Union are tyrants. They have taken over our lands, and they imprisoned many protesters, who habitually help their communities by going out in public to protest against the unjust union and laws in the New World Order, and the high-degree Freemasons, who helped establish it.

They seek a world government, not world peace, just laws, & more freedom for all Europeans.

www.brusselsjournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

They seek to wrestle the old world from the icy dead hands of the catholic church, that's what they seek.

That the European Union is a puppet of the American establishment has been acknowledged before, all you are doing is stirring up old news.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Years ago, I assumed the European Union was established with the help of high-degree Freemasons, but I still think it's necessary to share news-article like the one, of which Chad has posted snippets for this online-community. In other words, this might not be news to you, but it is to certain seekers of truth, who would appreciate articles like that one, which they haven't discovered, yet.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChadOnLife
In other words, this might not be news to you, but it is to certain seekers of truth, who would appreciate articles like that one, which they haven't discovered, yet.

I take it the phrase "Silence is Golden" is what you're aiming at here.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

I agree that Chad has stirred up "old news" about the Freemasons & the rulers of Europe, but I also think that people might appreciate some of that news-article, if they haven't read or heard about it, before this afternoon.

Free-speech is golden. So keep sharing your views & expressing yourself through speech. I love free-speech, even when the European Union hates it.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Regardless, the guy wasn't aware of the wealth of knowledge that is already out there.

He is now.

Just because i say someone is stirring up old news doesn't mean i think that it's nessecarily a bad thing.

And yes, Free-speech is Golden, but so is the Freedom to keep your silence.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

I think it's great news..

Freemasons are meeting with higher level EU authority figures and expressing their views and concerns with them.

Not sure how it is any different then any other group who meets with the EU?

But then again, I also know how much you hate Freemasons. Bigotry is a bitch to kill.

top topics

join