It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Solution - How will you react?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You are sitting in front of your computer right now. Reading this. And so, I have control of you. Today is a day like any other day; however, one must imagine that they are safe as of now, all while things are perceived to be getting worse - you know that of which I speak.

We enforce laws regarding petty actions that we believe people should not be doing in our age and times. Our science and advances in technology has shown us that social constructs maintained are out of proportion with the advancement of the more intellectual and successful of our species. In short, there is a battle between the haves, and the have-nots.

We are the haves, and we understand why you hate us - just as we understand that the scorpion stings. It is your nature to attack that which you perceive to be a threat. You see, with your ideals of "living and peace in harmony," you fail to realize that we both have the same goal; however, you do not realize that your kind our incapable of living together peacefully. Without crime. Without hatred. Look around you - do you see it?

Do you know why?

Do you see peace? Or do you see control?

Or can you, take a moment to discard your selfishness - your have-not wants and desires of what should be?

Can you see it? Can you see peaceful control?

Control of the peace?

No. The have-nots are incapable of seeing it. It is your nature to revolt against the order of the world. It is your nature to be selfish.

Ask yourselves, and be honest - Why are we, the have-nots, being controlled like this? Why do we perceive that we are entering into a police state? Why do we perceive that martial law is imminent?

We, as the monetary and intellectual elite of the world have come to an agreement some time ago. We have given you government support and social programs to receive a higher education and to balance the line between us. We attempt to provide you with unemployment, with welfare, with unemployment searches, with tax breaks, and we outright force your children to get at least a high-school education.

Yet, what do you do? You claim that taxes are a fraud. You claim your governments are out to suppress you. You claim police state for every inconceivable trivial muck up resulting from your childish and selfish behavior.

"You can't tell me what to do" - Law enforcement
"Stop looking at me" - Monitoring & Surveillance
"I'm telling" - Truthers
"It's not my fault" - Place blame on everyone else

Our dear friend, Mr. John F. Kennedy tried to warn you. He tried to tell you, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." No, we did not kill him. It was one of you. One of the selfish have-nots.

Apparently, that does not sit well in the selfish minds of the have-nots. What you can do for your country is to complain, to conspire, to insult, to turn your back on, to run away from - to only support when you feel like it. To only support when it appeases you. Opportunists, all of you.

You denounce science and claim religion as the truth. You live in the past and desire only stagnation and returning to more primitive times. It has come to our attention that a more severe solution must come so that we can implement a more peaceful, responsible and selfless world.

Thank you all. For doing nothing about it. For letting us control you like the have-nots you are. For complaining. For protesting. For acting your part. For putting on the show for the rest of your kind. For making yourselves believe in the faux process.

For sitting idly by while we tighten the noose as tight as it can go.

Have no fear, dear scorpions. You can not attack us, as by nature we are better; however, we do not mean to harm you. We only mean to correct you.

We merely seek to make you better.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
In short, there is a battle between the haves, and the have-nots.

Uhm, not quite - it's a battle between the haves, the haves, and the have-nots.

[SNIP]

Edit: There are loads of analogies to choose from that aren't in the gutter.

Peace

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It is our nature to get irritated when we see petty squabbling between those who hold themselves to be in prestige.

Of coure, there is a possibility that there are 'have-nots' who have become 'haves' but still retain the mentality of a 'have-not', so i won't attempt to discredit your rather precise labelling of human society.

After all, Fear of losing something is a greater incentive to take action than the Fear of gaining something.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
After all, Fear of losing something is a greater incentive to take action than the Fear of gaining something.

Often, in order to gain something, you must work through the fear before arriving at the outcome.

After all, a caterpillar who is fearful of the cacoon will surely die in protest before knowing the wonders of freedom that await him.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Often, in order to gain something, you must work through the fear before arriving at the outcome.

After all, a caterpillar who is fearful of the cacoon will surely die in protest before knowing the wonders of freedom that await him.

You've ignored my point quite successfully there.

Those who 'have' stand to lose more than those who have' not, and because of it, when those who 'have' DO lose what they have, the have nots' suffer from the fallout that comes when the new 'have-not' decides to try and become a 'have' again.

edit: @ Dr. Love, i couldn't think of anything quite as eloquent, sorry.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Seems to me the OP is trying to be a jedi. "i havecontrol over you" .

i think you should widen your scope there friend..its more then haves and have-nots. Its the haves, the have mores, thehave nots, the I wants and the "i want it and dont care how i get it".

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

I would say the past has control over you....

post by logician magician
Our dear friend, Mr. John F. Kennedy tried to warn you. He tried to tell you, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." No, we did not kill him. It was one of you. One of the selfish have-nots.

JFK aslo said....

“A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

Terror is not a new weapon. Throughout history it has been used by those who could not prevail, either by persuasion or example. But inevitably they fail, either because men are not afraid to die for a life worth living, or because the terrorists themselves came to realize that free men cannot be frightened by threats, and that aggression would meet its own response. And it is in the light of that history that every nation today should know, be he friend or foe, that the United States has both the will and the weapons to join free men in standing up to their responsibilities.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in ensuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control.

I would suspect that the Global Elite I.E The Bilderberg Group forget one vital thing about the people.

That single thing is and will be the reason thier overall plans will fail.

That single thing was the reason for the 16th century French Revolution, it is the reason why there still exists tribal people who have no concept of modern living. It is the reason that people stock food and prepair for an unset path.

That single thing is the Human Spirit.... However you try and control it to break it , it will break free...

There will always be resistance to control.

It is where the term Free Spirit comes from.

Global Eliteists forget the single most important ingreedient in the entire of the history of the world.

People will never be satisfied with less. We Always strive for truth and freedom.

I might also add that the truth is well and truely out. The cover has been removed. The curtain around the Magician has been drawn.

Power to the People!!!!!

ALso .....

Google Video Link

Power to the PEOPLE!!!

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Neon Haze]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yeah! You selfish brats aren’t taking my hard work away from me! I didn’t struggle to support the likes of you or put up with your tantrums. You had the opportunity to gain from your efforts through your own blood, sweat and tears. Now don’t come crying to us about injustice and expect us to pick up the pieces you left behind. If y’all keep taking from the rich and giving to the poor, there won’t be anything left to share! Lousy lusers!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Those who 'have' stand to lose more than those who have' not

Those who have-not stand to lose less than those who have? I'm curious as to the bounds of your example. Are you speaking in relative or merely absolute terms? If speaking in absolutes than that does not follow the premise of the nature between the haves and have-nots.

Do you consider $20,000 more than $20?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Your own points in this thread have been fairly absolutist, magician.

Yes, i consider 20,000 to be more than 20, which is in keeping with my original point.

I fail to see how you could have twisted my meaning in such a interesting way.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kain_the_hunter
Seems to me the OP is trying to be a jedi. "i havecontrol over you" .

i think you should widen your scope there friend..its more then haves and have-nots. Its the haves, the have mores, thehave nots, the I wants and the "i want it and dont care how i get it".

Of course, it's all relative. A have more to a have is a have, while a have to a have more is a have not. The have-not that wants to have is merely a have-not who simply wants more.

There is no need to diverge. It's all inclusive in the simple description.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

If speaking in absolutes than that does not follow the premise of the nature between the haves and have-nots.

There is no nature between the haves and have-nots, they both have explicit natures of their own.

Just like how you said it is the nature of the have-nots to be greedy.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

Your own points in this thread have been fairly absolutist, magician.

Yes, i consider 20,000 to be more than 20, which is in keeping with my original point.

I fail to see how you could have twisted my meaning in such a interesting way.

Ok. You're becoming more clear now. I believe you are actually the absolutist here because you have said that $20,000 is more than $20 in absolute terms.

If a man with $100 loses $10,
is it not the same feeling to a man with $10
who loses $1?

They've both lost 10% of their net worth. Is $1 to a to a billionaire the same as $1 to a homeless man?

Can you explain how the have here has stood to lose more than the have not?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

People will never be satisfied with less.

I won't respond to that excessive showyness of an ignorant conspiracy post. All of the quotes line up entirely with the concept of a New World Order.

There are plenty of people who are satisfied with less. Take Buddhists, Monasticist, and Christian Mystics.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You speak truth here..... Though I would state that anything worthwhile is not easy to attain. The easier something is to achieve the less it means.

It is for the people that choose to free their mind.

NeoN HaZe

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You speak truth here..... Though I would state that anything worthwhile is not easy to attain. The easier something is to achieve the less it means.

It is for the people that choose to free their mind.

NeoN HaZe

I agree, and the relationship between the haves and the have nots do also. Do you not think that the have Donald Trump worked just as hard as the have-not McDonalds franchisee?

There is much scope at play here that stems from times past. It is not fair to assume that the haves are evil people trying to oppress the have-nots.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

People will never be satisfied with less.

There are plenty of people who are satisfied with less. Take Buddhists, Monasticist, and Christian Mystics.

Don't dissect my words...

I said....

People will never be satisfied with less. We Always strive for truth and freedom.

Buddhists, Monasticism, and Christians are all brainwashed into believing what they have been led to believe.

However, it is not true that they are satisfied with less. Each and every one of the above however misguided they may be seek truth and freedom.

Even with misguided thought and brainwashing, people still seek truth and freedom.

I won't respond to that excessive showyness of an ignorant conspiracy post. All of the quotes line up entirely with the concept of a New World Order.

You may ignore my post above but it was not meant for you, it was meant for the people who do not agree with you and find your attitude repugnant.

You are wrong about JFK. He was the only president who turned his back on the cancer when he was confronted with it.

NeoN HaZe

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

who loses $1?

They've both lost 10% of their net worth. Is $1 to a to a billionaire the same as $1 to a homeless man?

Perhaps you should compare that to a man who loses a member of his family (like a son), to a man who loses his dog.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It is easy, is it not - to think about money and profits when discussing those who have and those who have not?

Of course, one can have a whole lot more than mere money.

p.s; for those who have A LOT, there is little difference between losing $10 and $1.

But for those who have NOTHING, losing $10 means that you won't be buying your own food for maybe up to an entire week.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

who loses $1?

If I may interject....

if you only had £10 and you needed it all for fuel to get to work and you lost £1.. it may mean you have to walk part of the way...

If you had £100 and lost £10 the cost of fuel is the same so you would be able to get all the way.

If I had 865 Million Pounds then I would not be concerned so much about my everyday living...

You have to HAVE to HAVE MORE... If you have not then you have to be very very very lucky to HAVE...

Hard work does not = growth. Success is an equation of which graft is only an element.

Anyone who says that there was not an element of luck in thier success is a fool.

NeoN HaZe

<<   2  3  4 >>

join