It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 vs NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
A quick thread...

I was just wondering...

If, Nibiru is supposed to pass Dec 12th 2012 and create a pole shift, havoc and so on, why does the government bother to create a NWO ???

I know for a fact that many pole shifts have occurred in the past, since Nibiru passes around every 3500 years or so... Since us humans have been on this planet for at least 1 Million years, we have witnessed at least 285 passings of Nibiru...

Any thoughts ?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
i often ponder on this too...... with so many theories out there its really hard to know which way to look, some theories on 2012 say its all about awakening and enlightenment and freedom, so i have wondered if govt and the powers behind it know of this great shift, and want control of the population before it happens? surely the last thing they want is 6billion people all enlightened and aware of their own power within? so maybe they want to cut the population and fully control the remaining to prevent any 'awakening' from ever happening? ...... ive read alot about about nibiru, im still undecided.... but i do believe something 'huge' is going to happen in the next few years, im just hoping i can seek out the truth and prepare before it does!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
the reason is simply because the government has a MASSIVE underground world that we cannot even imagine...they are all going to save themselves down there and then come back when just about everyone is dead and start things there own way

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The power within to procieve over there procieve is the first step, 6 billion minds with power from within will defeat there purpose, but a awakining should be done with the person's concent, but this is truth also the definition of awakining also taken into consideration, we don't need 6 billion psi awakinings with peoples mind sets thinking that is there power, good read.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think I found something something related to this thread :

Eliminating the Poor

With large sectors of the World population already well below the poverty line, the short-term hike in the prices of food staples is devastating. Millions of people around the World are unable to purchase food for their survival

These hikes are contributing in a very real sense to "eliminating the poor" through "starvation deaths". In the words of Henry Kissinger: "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people."

It`s all about control, poverty, eliminating the "week" then controlling the rest.

An interesting read

new topics

top topics

join