It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the end is Before 2012 as predicted here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So many seem to be planning for 2012, but what if it's wrong and there is a famine this very year as predicted by this man who is said to be one of God's witnesses. I'd hate to see people unprepared, because according to what I've been reading there is a rapture, but it's after the famine, so people need to prepare in the meantime, either with gardens, or food storage, or both. If nothing else, even yahoo news today says that buying in bulk and "stockpiling" makes sense economically, so why not get started? They have lots of information and reasons on this page as to why it's necessary, so if you read through it, you might consider preparing.

www.theamericannightmare.org...

Ana

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If the end is going to come, the end is going to come, and it will someday, just like we will all die someday. Physically preparing for the end of the world is an oxymoron. Knowing how to survive on earth is common sense. The only preparation that is going to help is willingness and a knowledge of how to be nomadic. Preparing spiritually is another issue, and is something the end of the world should not have to prompt.

What if?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Wondering around looking for food isn't the way to go about preparing for a famine. It makes no sense.

You might think it's no big deal now, but when hard times actually hit, I think you'll be wishing you hard prepared. Starvation is a horrible thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AnabelleA

I eat once a day, very little at that, and what I do eat is natural vegetation. All Im saying is that when the food runs out that you've stored up, you're going to have to rely on a knowledge of the local plants/foods/water, so why not just get used to that being your source in the first place?

Buy yes, in the case of those who still depend on grocery stores and such, do stock up on food, because when things hit the fan, you'll need some time to figure out all those edible plants and all those poisonous ones.

I just like being prepared for any situation, for example, if my huge storage of food is the first thing to be exploited or burned by rioters or whatever, one should be able to suffice with the skin on their back.

Maybe I will start stockpiling, just in case there are people around me who dont know of the natural sources of food, or prefer not to eat bland foods.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What if the end was actually a coupla thousand years ago, when one of the great civilisations collapsed?

What if the beginning of the end has already begun, and we simply don't know it?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Do what I do: Live your days with as few regrets as possible, don't take your mistakes personally, and live, to whatever meaning that holds for you. It's all you can do.
Wether or not the world as we know it will end anytime soon, the world as you know it will probably end within the next fifty years, maybe sixty or sevently. Or mayber more, maybe less. So, enjoy life while you can, do what you feel is right, and learn to whistle.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I uh... also double post. Oops/

[edit on 26-4-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The Bible Code gives three different years as to when the end will begin (if the signs are ignored or corrected)

1. The first is to happen within 2008

2. The second chance of all hell breaking loose is, I believe, 2010 (or was it 2012? ehh)

3. Last chance for us to be bent over is 2014.

Now, that's assuming the writer of the bible code used the same calenders as us, and made all the alterations to the calender we did throughout history... you know, add a couple weeks here, subtract a few days there...

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It is said that Nauster Daumus could not see past 2014. Though his predictions are often not taken seriously, he does seem to have pridicted larger world dynamics most accurately.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer
The Bible Code gives three different years as to when the end will begin (if the signs are ignored or corrected)

1. The first is to happen within 2008

2. The second chance of all hell breaking loose is, I believe, 2010 (or was it 2012? ehh)

3. Last chance for us to be bent over is 2014.

Now, that's assuming the writer of the bible code used the same calenders as us, and made all the alterations to the calender we did throughout history... you know, add a couple weeks here, subtract a few days there...

Didn't the bible also supposedly predict nuclear world war in 2005?? someone remind me if that happened, or was I on a different planet. If that was supposed to happen, and these dates were connected to that happening how can they be right
i've given up believing these prophecies that come out of the bible students, because the only ones that come true are the ones we find out about after the event...

sorry i'm tired, didn't read all the posts properly but even so my last statement about prophecies apperaring after events still rings true, and who knows when the asteroid crust will break releasing the explosion?? i can't find the resource rigth now, but it is somewhere on here fine structure theory is also relevant to the end of the world hypothesis as it states the natural efffect of every matter changes as the universe expands (a very basic interpretation of the studies); same site, under theoretical physics...

[edit on 27/4/2008 by BlackSamurai04b]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
3. Revelation 17:10-11 is no different than the above chapters of Scripture. In its last few verses it likewise makes it clear that America will be destroyed before George W. Bush leaves office. This time by describing Bush himself.

this was from the link so does this mean we only have 6 mo left in usa???

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bamaoutlaw

It just says before he leaves office, and that's definitely a short time. Then they tell about the rapture that will involve saving a third of the people before the destruction.

According to this website, not only are we going to have a
famine, but a plague will come caused by birds that have been
spreading their contaminated droppings from the hazardous
waters brought about after Katrina, and that some will become
sick after eating contaminated food affected by the bird
droppings. Then they're also saying that we're on top of a very
volatile gas reserve that's now set to explode under the right
conditions, because the energy companies created an
underground void in it. Then, of course, there's the famine which
I originally posted about.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
is that website creditable or does any one know anything about it? i would really like to know if the us will be destroyed in 6 months.

top topics

join