It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'shadow people'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
After seeing another photo of an alleged "shadow man" posted on C2CAM, I decided to research this subject a little since it conceivably could tie into other mind/conscious phenomena such as Out-of-Body Expreriences, Near-Death Experiences, Lucid Dreaming, remote-viewing, etc. (I commented on these before at wyzwyrlde.com...=1707.html ). Every now&then I myself see something which could be a "shadow person" out of the corner of my eye. But it happens so infrequently and my eye has accumulated "floaters" with age that I normally just dismiss it. It does give me a temporary creepy feeling which I just attribute to being momentarily scared.

1. sample photo from C2CAM (www.coasttocoastam.com... )
2. (as defined by Wikipedia - en.wikipedia.org... )
3. (from About.com: Paranormal - paranormal.about.com... )
4. Science discovers "Shadow People" (www.cosmosmagazine.com... )
5. (from AssociatedContent.com -
www.associatedcontent.com... )

[Note that the all of the above articles have been archived as MS-Word documents at www.stealthskater.com... ]

Article #4 (above) is particularly interesting as it gives a medical explanation for many occurrences of these (and potentially other NDE/OBE/RV/Lucid etc.) experiences. Indeed, I have heard that the famed 1980 UK Rendlesham Forest UFO incident
(www.stealthskater.com... ) was in fact a pyschological warfare test. If true, it begs the question how did the UFO images get implanted in all of the soldiers' consciousnesses.

Rumors persist that the Betty&Barney Hill UFO abduction case was yet another test of the same psychological "mind-control" technique (www.stealthskater.com... ). Which makes you wonder what was in those pills that former NSA ELINT Sgt. Dan Sherman took in his alleged Project Preserve Destiny "intuitive comms" (www.stealthskater.com... ).

Some researchers like Martin Cannon (www.stealthskater.com... ) have always felt that mind-control manipulations were more likely the cause of UFO sightings etc. I know that the military recently announced that it has the capability of projecting voices/sounds into the consciousness. Perhaps they can do images as well into people who either have a "natural" expanded consciousness ability or those who have been artificially induced with one (e.g., drugs).

join