It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

che guevara

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
its a simple quetion really, but i would like ppl to give me their input on this man. do you like him, hate him, dont know who he is, i would love to know.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
who is this guy your talking about........

is he stupid?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
that man is my hero!!! CHE RULES!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
dont know of him, enlighten me?

but the name sounds SO familiar, please tell me if im a moron and actually know who he is.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blade-of-vengence
its a simple quetion really, but i would like ppl to give me their input on this man. do you like him, hate him, dont know who he is, i would love to know.

hmm...never heard of him

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Che was an overblown celebrity of Communism that ended up throwing away his credibility in African Wars.
A Cowboy on a Steel Horse He Rode, Wanted Dead or Alive.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
in short, he helped fidel castro overthrow the cuban gov't and made it what it is today. afterwords, started revolutions in the congo, and paraguay. in the middle of his last rev., he was killed in bolivia by the local army.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
what a sucker i knew he was stupid but if he was THAT stupid id be his best friend

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
hehehehe now I know

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
thank you for making me not feel so stupid......i was almost getting to cookie monsters level......

hahahha!
feel the love
i only kid, i kid, i kid

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
--

Castro and Che.

--

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
At the climax of the Cuban revolution Castro was driving toward Havana and sent advance word to the mob king Meyer Lansky,

"We're aren't coming to bargain with you. We're coming to kill you."

Lansky apparently was waiting to cut a deal and had something like 20 in million cash stashed away to buy Castro off. When Lansky found out the only deal he had coming was a lead slug through his head he fled the island and left the cash behind.

When they found the stash Castro and his men could have kept the money for themselves, but they didn't.

Well this isn't about Che exactly but it's related and educational, I hope. I like Castro and Che. You couldn't ask for better commies or dictators then these guys.

If and when the US overthrows Castro you'll witness the country degenerate into another Caribbean hell-hole and thereafter we'll be subjected to a continual flood of Cubans migrating into the US. Floridians will fondly reminisce over the day's of Castro's regime when most Cubans were content to live in Cuba. Citizens of Florida will curse Bush and his decendents for eternity.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Che was a very important part to me meeting a good friend of mine. When Che was in Africa, he helped set up an educational program where a few lucky Sudanese (in this case) youth were relocated to Cuba for an education in hopes they could bring back the new found wisdoms to aide in thier countries polictical shortcomings, to give a voice to the civilians not in the know. The friend i speak of is the nephew of the Sudanese Rebel armies main men. Once they had set up the Cuban side of things, they set up a Canadian link, and this is where i met my good friend.
He has been here for 6years now, and has done alot of post secondary education, recently got his citizenship, and will be heading back to Sudan very soon with one of my very politically savy friends in hopes to negotiate and hopefully bring a peaceful end to the crap thats been taking place there. Very tricky situation involing natural resources like oil, gold, and diamonds, then theres the religious aspects. For the most part they want to get the greedy Oil tycoons out of it...they have been funding both sides of the battle apperantly, sending out preachers galore...causing a general confusion in the region, Rothschild stile.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   

in short, he helped fidel castro overthrow the cuban gov't and made it what it is today. afterwords, started revolutions in the congo, and paraguay. in the middle of his last rev., he was killed in bolivia by the local army.

Well put, blade.

You can probably tell how I feel about Good old uncle Che from my Avatar.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Cuba, Congo, Paraguay and Bolivia, not to mention Sudan and other countries. These are fine examples of well established, lawful and prospering countries!

Che was nothing more than a revolutionary, communist zealot, who had no other apirations in life than to promote a system that eventually failed.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blade-of-vengencehe was killed in bolivia by the local army.

the americans had a hand in killing him, unfortunatly...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Che was an overblown celebrity of Communism that ended up throwing away his credibility in African Wars.

I stress once again, he was a cowboy who as stated died promoting a failed idea.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

mashed.blogdot.org...

Screw che and communism both!

*edit- Ive got some complaints about this particular comment here and I want to clarify something. I did not say "screw communists" I said communism, as in communism in general. I would never say anything about commies, as I have several online friends that are communist. Sorry if I offended anybody.

Peace, Jared

[Edited on 2-28-2004 by theshadowknows]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Che Guevara was a revolutionary. He was an awesome person.

He met up in Fidel and they took over Cuba.

Malcolm X said he had the privelage of meeting both men.

He was killed by the CIA, Bush sent out Felix Rodriguez to kill him.

It was like something out of a movie when Che was about to killed.

No one wanted to kill him because of the great man he was, not even Felix Rodriguez.

They eventually drew straws to decide who would kill him.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Che Guevara was a revolutionary. He was an awesome person.

He met up in Fidel and they took over Cuba.

Malcolm X said he had the privelage of meeting both men.

He was killed by the CIA, Bush sent out Felix Rodriguez to kill him.

It was like something out of a movie when Che was about to killed.

No one wanted to kill him because of the great man he was, not even Felix Rodriguez.

They eventually drew straws to decide who would kill him.

Prro Che. We need someone like him now a days. Things would be more exciting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join