It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal Wall, non existent race whines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ok, Isreal puts up a wall to try and keep the terrorists at bay. The terrorists try to take them to court, but no one shows up. One question, why are the terrorists allowed to do this?

America is attacked once, we start two wars. Isreal is attacked daily, and the US tells them not to attack. US attacked once and they pass all these new laws, put up better defenses, put up better security checks and say it ok. Isreal attacked daily and when they put a wall up the terrorists take them to a world court.

Hypocracy!!! Isreal is being attacked by people who don't exist. Palestine never existed, palestinians WERE a nomadic race that travelled all over the middle east. Yet they want Isreal, a tiny country to give up land when Saudi Arabia, a HUGE country, less than 300 miles away doesn't even offer an acre? And when Isreal is attacked, what happens? Does the allies back them up? Do the countries that re created(Isreal is over 2000 years old, it just keeps getting blown off the map by the mauslims) back them up? No, they go awww, poor terrorists, doing whatever you can to kill more civillians.

Why does America allow Isreal to be attacked over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, without doing anything to stop it, yet starts two wars if they get attacked once?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
geez, how do you even know it was just 2? there are wars going on all the time that we dont even know about. ive said this before somewhere, but my cousin in special ops told me that he was in the middle east (not allowed to say what country) fighting a war (that hes not allowed to name) before september 11 that the american public isnt supposed to know about. WTF?!?!?!??!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Ok, Isreal puts up a wall to try and keep the terrorists at bay. The terrorists try to take them to court, but no one shows up. One question, why are the terrorists allowed to do this?

Terrorists? They have quite a government for terrorists, to include
Ministry of Higher education
Ministry of Information
Ministry of Education
Ministry of Planning & International Cooporation
Ministry of Labour
Ministry of Health
Ministry of local goverment
Palestinian Water Authority
Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics
Negotiations Affairs Department
Palestinian Economic Council for Developmaent & Reconstruction - PECDAR
Palestinian Energy & Environment Research Center
Palestinian Legislative Council

Do they SOUND like terrorists?

America is attacked once, we start two wars. Isreal is attacked daily, and the US tells them not to attack.

We tell them not to attack eh? But we arm them with weapons, planes, helocopters, and military funding which they use liberally against Palestinian people on a daily basis. Maybe you forget these:
-Palestinian, 29, Shot to Death By Israeli Soldier
-Palestinian, 16, Killed by Israeli Soldiers
-Israeli Police Chief Says Troops Cannot Shoot Jews, Even Killers

On March 10, 1994 Israeli Police Commander Meir Tayar stated that all Israeli armed forces have standing orders never to shoot at Jews, even if the Jews are shooting Palestinians. Tayar said Jews are not to be fired upon, period. "There were special instructions regarding this," Chief Inspector Tayar said. "...if a (Jewish) settler in Hebron fires purposefully, under no circumstances should he be shot at."
-Palestinian Teen Shot to Death in Senjil During Dispersal of Protest
-Israeli Soldiers Celebrate after Shooting Palestinian Protesters in the Head. Sept. 25, 1996.
-October 3, 1996 One child shot to death and one other child and one adult seriously wounded in Saeer/Hebron by the Israeli Army (IDF)
-Israeli Army Shoots 2 More Civilians In Jibna, Rafah
BBSNews - 2003-04-11 -- Jibna, Rafah - April 10, 2003 - On the morning of April 10, Israeli soldiers shot and injured two civilian Palestinian brothers, both teenagers

It's a war friend. Just because they do not have U.S. funded weaponery does not mean they are the bad guys, although they are both wrong.

US attacked once and they pass all these new laws, put up better defenses, put up better security checks and say it ok. Isreal attacked daily and when they put a wall up the terrorists take them to a world court.

Hypocracy!!! Isreal is being attacked by people who don't exist. Palestine never existed, palestinians WERE a nomadic race that travelled all over the middle east. Yet they want Isreal, a tiny country to give up land when Saudi Arabia, a HUGE country, less than 300 miles away doesn't even offer an acre?

But WHY do they want that? Because of a mass exodus from Russia in the early century, and later from WW2 of Jews came to their land, then outside forces carved out and recognized them and not the Palestinians

And when Isreal is attacked, what happens? Does the allies back them up? Do the countries that re created(Isreal is over 2000 years old, it just keeps getting blown off the map by the mauslims) back them up? No, they go awww, poor terrorists, doing whatever you can to kill more civillians.

The jews of Europe and the jwes of the bible are different. It is European Jews that live in Israel today. Should the U.N. give the native americans their own country out of ours becuase it was theirs over 600 years ago? No

Why does America allow Isreal to be attacked over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, without doing anything to stop it, yet starts two wars if they get attacked once?

Because Israel is fighting the war just as hard and just as nasty as the opposition. By ignoring the injustice done by Israel is only fighting to bolster their control.

The fact is, is that it is a messy situation, one in which no one really wants to get directly involved. Israel has already said that they would defy the U.S. should we not agree with them. Sounds like our buddies to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I recommend that the Israeli government take a month of their time and compile a list of all terrorist attacks that groups linked to the Palestinian government have committed. That would include all terrorist attacks funded by the Palestinian government, and all terrorist attacks committed by groups associated with the Fatah. They should then bring that entire list (probably a few hundred pages) to the "World Court" for review.

The "World Court" would be bound by their 'moral' (europeans love that word) duties to review that list.

Israel should send a representative to the "court" and explain things from the Israeli CITIZEN view. These are a list of the attacks perpetrated by the Palestinian Authority against citizens. The government of Israel has a strict and unchangeable duty to protect its citizens.

Here's the deal. I don't care for either leader or either government. The way I see it, there are extremists living in the Palestinian territories. They are blowing themselves up and taking Israeli citizens with them. I DO NOT think all Palestinians are terrorists. I don't even think 10% of them are terrorists. But NOT ONE OF YOU can deny that there are some groups of them who would love nothing more than to blow up every Israeli. Now that we've established that... from the Israeli Citizen's point of view, is protection not necessary? If a fence is the way to do it, great. No need to shoot any "innocent palestinians going to work" anymore right? No one's motives will be questioned. Make the 2 sides of the fence independent from each other and keep them the hell away from each other. Childish? Yup! I see no other way unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The more America gets involved in this Israel/Palestine issue, the more we'll be attacked. The more we'll draw the ire of terrorists. We should leave that whole situation alone.
That or, like I've said before, build a giant lid over the whole area.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
But what would that do? The Palestinians could just as easily compile a list of transgresions against them involving innocent people. Just because people use guns, planes, and bombs makes them no less a terrorist.

Both parties have blood on their hands, both parties hate and are bigots for their causes, both parties want the ultimate distruction of the other.

This is not terrorism, this is a war, flat out. They have been fighting it for a long time, and they will continue until one side wins.

In the end, either the Israelis will win, or another country will side with Palestine and formally fight Israel and we will back them up, and so the cycle for multinational war begins.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
"In the end, either the Israelis will win, or another country will side with Palestine and formally fight Israel and we will back them up, and so the cycle for multinational war begins."

As has already happened how many times now KJ?

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
"In the end, either the Israelis will win, or another country will side with Palestine and formally fight Israel and we will back them up, and so the cycle for multinational war begins."

As has already happened how many times now KJ?

regards
seekerof

Care to elaborate a bit?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Sure...how many times has Israel been attacked or had to defend herself as a sovereign nation? How many of those "incidents of war" involved those who supported the Palestinians?
How many of those same nations today still do not recognize Israel, as a sovereign nation, and seek Israel's utter destruction and eradication, this does include the Palestinians?

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Look, this is nothing but prophecy being fullfilled.
As everyone has noticed, nothing has stopped any violence, nor do I expect any government policy doing much in that respect.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Sure...how many times has Israel been attacked or had to defend herself as a sovereign nation? How many of those "incidents of war" involved those who supported the Palestinians?
How many of those same nations today still do not recognize Israel, as a sovereign nation, and seek Israel's utter destruction and eradication, this does include the Palestinians?

regards
seekerof

Granted, but on the other hand, how many times has Israel not only "defended" itself, but attacked or at the least moved militarily against a lightly armed guerilla force?

I'd say as many if not more. A terrorist bomb might be a horrible thing (actually I know it is), but a 500 lbs bomb is quite a handy weapon too.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What is the difference between using a suicide bomber at a crowded bus stop or using a Gunship to launch an hell-fire rocket at a target on a busy street in Gaza city??? Some please explain this to me.....

Just like I used to say about the Northern Irish and the Yugoslavians.....
the Palestians and the Israeli's can have each other! Leave the US out of it!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I honestly believe that what the palestinians are doing is not terrorism, but rather full out warfare.

I equate them with the Japanese kamikazes.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
the more america seperates and disrupts the area, the more they can "help" out with "peace keeping", then throw thier own men in charge of the governments...
(see PNAC for more supporting this)

the holy war continues...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
With respect KJ, the difference between the two is an open, official, documented declaration of war by a nation against another nation. In such, are the Palestinians a nation?

This re-occuring issue is somewhat insignificant to me, IMHO....why?
How does a non-nation gain representation, a chair, in the United Nation's and yet a declared nation, such as Tibet, has no representation, a chair, within the very same United Nation's? How many times has the UN placed resolutions against China concerning Tibet and the rights of those obvious, non-questionable 'indiginous' Tibetians? Just how many UN resolutions against China, in regards to Tibet? Again, how many times has the Palestinian been offered a state solutions? I don't give a rat's arse about what was and what was not to gain....the issue that I am stressing is that they, the Palestinian's, were offered statehood, to be a nation. In such, why hasn't the UN stepped in and offered a nation/statehood back to the Tibetians? Why is China allowed to continue their occupation of Tibet, in the eyes of the United Nation's, and focus placed on the Palestinian's.

This above situation, in regards to Tibet and China, can be taken to others groups, as well.
The Palestinian's use political "means" only when they see the advantage of doing so....if and when they deem it not an advantage, the same ole' same ole' occurs. Corruption is rampant within the Palestinian Authority and its groups.....Arafat has hundred's of millions of dollars in his own personnal accounts but yet, he IS for the Palestinian people? If he is, then use some of those hundred's of millions to help them! PA is nearly bankrupt because many Human-aid funders and organizations have realized that most of the money was being funneled off to fund terrorist acts and organization/groups. They seek "accountablility" of those funds and the PA has been found 'wanting'.

The cycle of blood and death will continue till one gives in or is eliminated....and in the matter of Israel and giving in, that would embody the term: elimination.
You see, Palestinian's will one day agree to a state agreement, but the cycle of violence will NOT end; it will surely continue. Why? Because gaining statehood is only one small facet of the goals of the PA and the Middle Eastern nations who are involved in this. The main goal is to eventually rid the Middle East of the the Jews and Israel: destruction of all Jews and the Jewish nation of Israel.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Seeker, we could speak to the injustices of the world and the UN for days, so we'll leave that for another day.

Heck, Tibet could take up a number of threads by itself, and that's if people agreed.

But Palestine is not recognized because we haven't done it. They are a country with government, only without recognition by us, who of course pushed for Israeli recognition through Eisenhower back in the day.

The establishment was formed by recognizing an entire group of immegrents from Russian pogroms in the early 1900's and from WW2 era Europe. Was it right to give them that land yet not establish set land for the native people? Perhaps.

It certainly set the Jews up for contempt by the other nations. It is no secret that the original Israel constituted much greater land mass than present day Israel sits today, and many Ziotist want to obtain that land too.

Is it not true that the natives set under Israeli rule are not treated with the fair and equal standards that Israel boasts? I believe so, regardless of the terrorism.

The first step to ending this, would be to recognize a distinct Palestinian Nation free of Israeli rule. Although this might not saciate them, but never the less would be a step in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I honestly believe that what the palestinians are doing is not terrorism, but rather full out warfare.

I equate them with the Japanese kamikazes.

Except the kamikazis targeted targets of opportunity, not civilian buses.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The Palestinains are cowards. They cowardly strap bombs to themselves, belive that killing bus loads of innocents including babies will get them to Muslim heaven. The terrorists are targeting civilians, 99.9% of the time. The Jews fight back and attack Hamas and the rest of the terrorists, killing inncocents accidently.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Um, killing civillians and killing the enemy's navy are two different things. Also, Japan was a country, they had declared war on us, and again, were killing their enemy's navy. Palestinians do not exist(No Palestine, ever, just a nomadic group of people who traveled all over middle east), have not declared war, and kill babies and women.

And when it comes to wars, Isreal has won everyone, and that is why the Arabs cry so much. Here is the cycle when it comes to wars. Arabs attack, Isreal counter attacks, Isreal wins, Isreal keeps land they won in the war, Arabs cry. Arabs attack, Isreal counter attacks, Isreal wins, Isreal keeps land they won in the war. Repeat. Repeat.

And of course with palestinian attacks. If they were to attack the military, I wouldn't see as much of a problem. But they attack school buses, hospitals, grocery stores, so forth. And what happens? Isreal takes a car in the middle of a traffic jam, shoots it with a missle, kills the terrorist leader and a couple of thugs. They then blow up the home of the terrorist who was in the attack, and accidently injure the Arabs who haven't left the home.(Isreal has warned the people that if they are attacked, they will destroy the home of the terrorist, and all people should leave it, for some reason Arafat sends people to the home)

I like the idea Djarums had. Wouldn't work, but still a good idea.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
The Palestinains are cowards. They cowardly strap bombs to themselves, belive that killing bus loads of innocents including babies will get them to Muslim heaven. The terrorists are targeting civilians, 99.9% of the time. The Jews fight back and attack Hamas and the rest of the terrorists, killing inncocents accidently.

Accedentally huh? Don't get out much do you. Did you miss when the Army shoots randomly into protests, or shoots school boys?

Maybe those bombs they drop are going to hit suicide bomber headquarters in an isolated area, fat chance.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join