It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exactly Who Does the Government Believe is Funding Terror? Here's a Large List!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Found something quite interesting from an old PBS link I stumbled across. We're basically left to blindly wonder who's on the TSA's watch list and we're completely clueless about the NSA lists, but one government department actually publishes and keeps updated their extremely long list of suspected terrorists, terrorist funders, and terrorist friendly businesses around the world. That department is none other than our very own US Treasury Department! For the hard link to the source site click here and for the PDF of the very long list (including aliases for individuals & cover businesses for the companies) click here. I'm not exactly sure what the government's purpose in publishing this is, considering there seem to be a number of already named "suspects" and organizations missing from the list, most notably where's Cat Stevens? But it is interesting to note that with all the talk of NAFTA and maybe even the NAU, there are over 2,600 results if you search the PDF for "Mexico," quite a few of them thanks to the "citizen: Mexico" tag added after a lot of the names. Might lend some serious evidence to all the other than Mexican border patrol claims we've heard over the past few years.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well, this can't be complete because I'm not on the list! LOL

join