It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bankers did it again!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
After watching quite a few films dealing with central banks, the Federal Reserve System, and the IMF and World Bank, I decided to look into Iraq's banking system. After the invasion and a year into the occupation, a new Central Bank was established. I'm trying to find out more about the banks ties to the World Bank or the IMF.

Central Bank of Iraq

For those who haven't heard of men like John Perkins , and how the system of bending other countries to our will works, here is a video interview with Mr. Perkins and also if you get the chance, read his book Confessions of an Economic Hitman.

Interview with John Perkins

What he described is exactly what is happening with Iran, the government was overthrown and the Shah installed when Iran was nationalizing its oil industry. The Shah was overthrown and now they are back to square one, something will happen in Iran as before. They aren't following the system and eventually they will pay a price for it be it through an orchestrated coup, or military intervention.

Iran History: Oil Nationalization

What I find odd though and confusing is the fact that Iran is a member of the IMF and the World Bank funds many of their development projects totaling in the trillion's of dollars(US). Either Iran has been suckered into taking the bait and getting into the World Banks debt(as Brazil did) and they are going to have the rug pulled out from under them as clearly with that massive oil supply of theirs can't be used to benefit the nation itself.

Heres a bit of interesting info about the IMF and their ties to supporting dictatorships around the world and getting these nations(and some democratic ones as well) fall after taking IMF loans.

International Monetary Fund

Any comments and additional information are welcome.

new topics

join