It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would it matter...One Iota if I left ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Oh well?

ya know enjoies...if you had left the scene...I would have noticed it.

~Ducky~

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Oh Goody,
That was a spediate response, hope you had a good time.

Hugs
WIS

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WalkInSilence

Not so much - having a good time away - as in the fact that I was sick as a freakin dog and having doubts is all.

~Ducky~

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Welcome back ducky,

I notice you were gone. I hadn't seen you post and so I went to your profile and I saw this post you made.

I'm glad you are back. Hope you are well.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Welcome Back ducky.

sometimes we all need a break.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

I hear you, Ducky. Sometimes we come here sick over one thing or another and itsgood to get positive feedback.
I know now that i am insignificant, just wanted to let you know i do care about you.
Love you and good luck.
DG

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by TheDuckster

I hear you, Ducky. Sometimes we come here sick over one thing or another and itsgood to get positive feedback.
I know now that i am insignificant, just wanted to let you know i do care about you.
Love you and good luck.
DG

DG,

I dont believe you are insignificant. I think we ALL Contribute in our own ways. Everyone, is a part and is needed. Here we all have a voice. Someone reads us and response to us. That means we made a difference in that person's life on some scale.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hey don't feel too bad...

There are lots of times I feel out of place in this world.

We as God's children are like lights in the world that shine in the darkness.

Ain't no one like you.

Remember what Jesus said?

Ye are the salt of the earth: but and if the salt have lost her saltiness, what can be salted therewith? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill, cannot be hid, neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick, and it lighteth all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven.

And that ye are not of the world?

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you and ordained you, that ye go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit remain, that whatsoever ye shall ask of the father in my name, he should give it you.
This command I you, that ye love together. If the world hate you, ye know that he hated me before he hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own. How be it because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore hateth you the world. Remember the saying that I said unto you: the servant is not greater than the Lord.
If they have persecuted me, so will they persecute you. If they have kept my sayings, so will they keep yours.

"Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither reap, nor yet carry the barns: and yet your heavenly father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?"

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. An hired servant, which is not the shepherd, neither the sheep are his own, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and flyeth, and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. The hired servant flyeth, because he is an hired servant, and careth not for the sheep. I am that good shepherd, and know mine, and am known of mine. As my father knoweth me: even so know I my father. And I give my life for the sheep: and other sheep I have, which are not of this fold. Them also must I bring, that they may hear my voice, and that there may be one flock and one shepherd.

Did you see that thread I posted in Space Exploration? Ain't our God a wonderful God...look at all the works that he's made, all beyond our understanding.

Even though you may have to go through trials and tribulations in this life, in the end, it's going to be okay.

And don't let what people post or say get you down...let God our father and Jesus our Lord teach you in all things...we don't need anyone or anything to come between us and God. Only Jesus.

God Bless

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hey, Ducky! Glad to see you back and posting again. You know, I have felt the same way many times about my impact here at ATS, I mean there are just so many people out there that you start thinking, "gee, if I left no one would even know I was gone". But it isn't true, really; I really get a kick out of reading your posts and you are such a wonderful person that if you left, you'd leave a big black hole behind.

Cheer up kiddo!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join