It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bees vanish- all life has 4 yrs to live on Earth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Yes they never fully recovered from the last one. Honey bees here in north ga are still hard to find. I still have a belief that it has to do with growth hormones given to flowering plants, fruits and vegetables. This is not natural there is a reason for the decline but if you take a look at the human race for example average height and weight has increased over the past 50 years due to hormones and antibiotics that have entered through our food supply. If the bees are being poisoned from the food source then what dose that tell you, we may see the same fate.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

There's a little more involved than cell phones. Those are just the part that we can 'see'.

Thank you for bumping the cell subject, thank you. It cannot be brought up often enough.

The same scalar wave 'technology' is being used wherever man's brain needs trimming, as the corporate military complex has determined. Leave Satan out of this, please, he has far too much class for this sort of thing. It is you, and it is me. It's not like we weren't warned....

I noted that no one seems to be able to agree that cellphones are killer, that that was a hard one eh? I guess it's important to have your every stray neuron firing chronicled via cell phones, eh? Too bad. Again...give 'em up, and have a bulletproof revolution...

Yeah..what did Einstein know anyway? He's one of those geeks who fell for 'God'. The fairy tale, imaginary God to make up for our pointless existences?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
reply to post by wayno

Hi wayno, you and the population of the world need to be concerned with what is going on with this Mother Earth. Are we killing ourselves like the Romans did by drinking wine out of lead containers by eating genetically modified food and not to mention electromagnetic fields being bombarded on the world population and lifeforms on the planet? Rik Riley

The EM fields you speak of that are as a result of Human activity are nothing in power compared to what we are exposed to from Space. It's a total misnomer to think that cell-phones pose a risk.

If they are so dangerous, why the complete lack of any evidence, plus why have we not been dying off for decades before with the advent of radio and TV?

Every time I read about this topic, the general concensus is a virus. In fact, evidence has been found, if I remember correctly. I shall have to dig something up. It's also no where near as widespread or as calamitous as the OP claims. Plenty of bees where I live, too many if you ask me, can't stand the bloody things.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Einstien may or may not be right. But even if he is right, he lived in an era of low tech knowledge.

Today, as we unravel DNA secrets, trace viruses, improve sensor equipment to study and watch over earth, we have the capability to deflect ELE. Mankind will not die out, so long as even a remnant remain.

If Bees are the issue, we have the ability to clone millions of them within months, and study why they died out. But as it is, bees are not an extinct species today, or will ever be so long as mankind improves and build up further upon his present knowledge.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I have a friend who was doing some bee farming for honey. His colony became infected with a bee virus and it wiped his whole bee population out. Game over
This is most likely the cause for the decline in bee population. Just think about it. Bees can be shipped all over the world in hours just like humans. This can result in a virus spreading the globe very quickly, not just in man but all living things.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Could this be true that the honeybee is still dieing off contrary to what

many are saying? ^Y^

www.wnd.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
Einstein once said if the bees vanish then all life on Earth has 4 years to live.

Approximately 80% of all insect pollination is completed by honey bees.

That is not true...honey bees are not even indigenous to Americas so something else is passing the pollen all these years..Long before humans were here.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

That is not true...honey bees are not even indigenous to Americas so something else is passing the pollen all these years..Long before humans were here.

He's right...Solitary, Stingless and bumble bees are Natave to the new world, seems to me we had plants and animals here before the introductin of honey bee. many parts of the country rely more on the orchard mason bee than they do a honey bee...

their loss would be a huge hit... but there plenty of other's out there waiting

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I was about to mention that the honey bee was introduced from Europe. It should also be understood that there are natural pollinators, and many crops that are pollinated by the wind. Maize is wind pollinated. Grains are wind pollinated.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

last week I was in wilkos, and followed by a bee yesterday a bee tried to break through my window and recently a bee chased me by my front door, also another time, they are not dying the are coming for us!

i will look outside one week and there will be a locust swarm of them

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I don't believe the entire human race would die...

Not everything needs pollination, unless I am totally ignorant to the subject

Sure you won't be eating 100 different kinds of apples, and all the amazing fruits of the world but surely a person could live on water and bread

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

Originally posted by Xtrozero

He's right...Solitary, Stingless and bumble bees are Natave to the new world, seems to me we had plants and animals here before the introductin of honey bee. many parts of the country rely more on the orchard mason bee than they do a honey bee...

their loss would be a huge hit... but there plenty of other's out there waiting

China is a different story....they hand pollen everything since the honey bee, natave there, has long since died off.

I say nature will overcome, and who ever said it was a virus is correct, and they now have virus resistant honey bees so they will make a big comeback over the next ten years. BTW I don’t see a lack of honey on the market…still going strong, just not in the wild.

Lastly, killer bees are immune and also produce honey, but we really do not want to see them grow in population anytime soon.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Are Honey Bee's deaths on the increase due to what some scientists call

global warming or is it caused by something we humans do not

understand yet?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the Fragile Earth forum?

And saying that ALL life would die is a bit overboard. What came first, plants or bees?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Einstein never said that. Look it up on Snopes. He was a physicist not an etymologist.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's not chemtrails, HAARP, or Santa's sleigh....it's simple pesticide. Whether GMO (genetically modified just means they have built in pesticide) or the pesticides themselves, the bees ingest it, spread it through their hive, kill the hive, and there you go.

It isn't rocket science, so we can leave Einstein out of it.

As some mentioned though, bees aren't alone as pollinators. Still, why we should be somewhat concerned, I don't think we'll see any kind of panic at this.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join