It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society Holds Annual Meeting This Weekend.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The Trilateral Commission contains 300 plus members of some of the most influential people in North America, Japan, and Europe. Their Annual Meeting is in D.C. this weekend (see link for reference). They’ll help decide the fate of a lot of key issues this weekend because they have a lot of influence in how things go down. And I say more power to them. Any group that can control the masses is amazing in my book. We have more liberties than people of any time period and yet the populous remains ignorant. Maybe it is better that a few smart people run the show otherwise we’d have every fat uneducated slub having a say in things, this would make our society topple much more quickly than the pace we’re currently at.

www.trilateral.org...

So if you’re listening fat cats, let me into your club. I have some huge green money making technologies I’m trying to profit from. This would be lucrative for both sides of the fence.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by ohmymathew]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Cool, I'll bring the beer !!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
is this the same as the bilderberg group or different? if different anyone have any info on this years bilderberg group meeting?? the time is approaching fast...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Annual Meeting of the Trilateral Commission
Washington, DC, April 25-28, 2008

Seems to run thru Monday (today) -- anyone got any info on the meeting of these crooks as of yet? I couldn't locate anything; only searched Google and Yahoo news.

[edit on 4/27/2008 by RabbitChaser]

top topics

join