It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Flash his due

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There was a post a while back which asked the question who's faster? Flash or Superman. I noticed that someone tried to explain why flash is definitly faster than Superman nowadays, and yet there were some fanboys who insisted that Superman was faster because they said so.

Superman doesn't have to be the best at everything or the best at everything he does. In truth i don't like the idea of an invincible superhero anyhow. But even without invincibility superman is extraordinarily powerful.

Flash is considered to be the fastest man alive, even Marvel has respected that. But Superman could compare with him when he had his Silver Age powers(now called Prime). But as witnessed in sinestro corps war and infinte crisis he no longer has that, so he can't do that anymore.

Even when he was prime was he better or equal with flash, not really because even though he could go the speed of light, Flash's powers have varied and he has been able to go beyond that level of speed. They don't call him "The Fastest Man Alive" for no reason and that's what he is.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I must agree.
Flash is way faster than superman. As said before he is the fastest man alive. Not tied for first with superman. And even if superman was faster or as fast wouldnt dc mention that somewhere. And if they did please show me.

Anyways why does superman have to have all powers. Like flying, super strength/speed/agilty, xray vision, laser eyes ect. But only 1 weakness.
That is why superman is my least favorite superhero because he has all normal powers and no creative powers. That seems to be a general problem in dc, not as much creativity as marvel.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
What about the teleporters of the dc universe.They can travel instantaneously!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Am I right in saying the Flash can move fast enough to vibrate his molecules through a solid wall???

Superman can't do that.
I have seen a couple of things on Flash vs Sumperman and Flash has always been quicker.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Uh oh, gotta stick up for my man again. Didn't y'all see the first Superman with Christopher Reeves? Dude flew around the Earth so fast he reversed it's rotation and turned back time.

Superman wastes the Flash.

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
Am I right in saying the Flash can move fast enough to vibrate his molecules through a solid wall?

he can, i have seen them do it, once he moved so fast he created a ripple in time and space, and nearly killed himself

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hmm...
Interesting topic.
Superman's definitly the more powerful, but in turns of running speed, come on it's got to be flash.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Who do you think I'm going to say? The Flash, of course!

new topics

top topics

join