It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We could take on the whole Middle East

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The size of the millitary could be doubled tomorrow, wihtout a draft. Just give combat vets tax exempt status. For life.
The appropriations process does need to be reformed, but I like knowing our soldiers are the best trained, equipped, and armed in the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ah yeah, and whilst you send all your troops to take over the middle east, who protects America? The ignorance of Americans really does blow the mind! You seem to forget that you couldn't win the war in vietanam due to your own ignorance. That statement from you bleeds of the same ignorance. If America goes to war with Iran, I get the feeling you will be taught a ruff leason (and a well deserved one at that), for Iran is no Iraq.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Many folks forget that our forces in Iraq are mainly there for peacekeeping duties and are not even actively fighting now and they havent been for some time.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wow23
Ah yeah, and whilst you send all your troops to take over the middle east, who protects America? The ignorance of Americans really does blow the mind! You seem to forget that you couldn't win the war in vietanam due to your own ignorance. That statement from you bleeds of the same ignorance. If America goes to war with Iran, I get the feeling you will be taught a ruff leason (and a well deserved one at that), for Iran is no Iraq.

I say our many thousands of nukes protects America. Someone wanna come over here and invade us LOL? Okay....go ahead and do that and let me know how that works out for ya. Just remember that if you invade, you better win because you will have no home country left to return to.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join