It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why They Don't Tell Us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
"And for this question I do not have any answer:
Who were the people that controlled fossil fuels then, control fossil fuels now and were in a place where they could get their hands on alien technology? "

Answer: The major super rich oil tycoons. Namely, the Bush family, the Rockefeller family some Arab families just to name a few. But the thing is they have so much power. And when you have this much money you have a lot of influential power to pretty much do what you want. What I mean is when these guys say jump the president the generals and who ever else they are speaking to say " How High?".
Are you sure that those people had the same kind of power some decades ago? And were they also in a position of controlling directly the military (assuming that the fall of a UFO would be under the jurisdiction of the military)?

I do not see the military letting go of something under their jurisdiction to a civilian organisation or person(s) without making some noise about it.

That is one of the reasons I doubt such thing happened, I don't see anyone with that kind of power on all the areas involved.

I have some other doubts, but lets put this one to rest before going to the others.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

"But I am still to be convinced that whatever happened there - be it Mogul, or something else was incredibly more sensitive than extra-terrestrial beings visiting and crashing on our planet,
to make it a plausible cover story."

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
I can say, without the ability to show my source, that the object found at Roswell was a RUSSIAN weather balloon, released from Mexico. The Gov't allowed the illusion of aliens there to continue, as it covered up real military experiments. Also, they did not want the public to see the fact that Russia could easily do ANYTHING from Mexico.

A crashed extra-terrestrial craft with beings in it makes a perfect cover story, because surely the people would panic if they found out the Russians were releasing weather balloons from Mexico... [/sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by that answer and the relation to what I posted.

Could you please explain it?

Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
"And for this question I do not have any answer: Who were the people that controlled fossil fuels then, control fossil fuels now and were in a place where they could get their hands on alien technology? "

Answer: The major super rich oil tycoons. Namely, the Bush family, the Rockefeller family some Arab families just to name a few. But the thing is they have so much power. And when you have this much money you have a lot of influential power to pretty much do what you want. What I mean is when these guys say jump the president the generals and who ever else they are speaking to say " How High?".

Are you sure that those people had the same kind of power some decades ago?

And were they also in a position of controlling directly the military (assuming that the fall of a UFO would be under the jurisdiction of the military)?

That is one of the reasons I doubt such thing happened, I don't see anyone with that kind of power on all the areas involved.

Hi ArMaP, maybe this is an answer to your questions above.
There were already enormous powers decades ago, named the “Military Industrial Complex” and they where very obvious supported by those very rich in these days, because even then they had never enough money and power, just like the very rich of today.

President Eisenhower's warning game to late, it was then already and still today the biggest untouchable power in America.

President Eisenhower's farewell address to the nation, January 1961
"In the counsels of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."

Listen to the entire speech »

cseti.homesite.net...

www.disclosureproject.com...

[edit on 1/5/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I wish it were only that. what price do you think the technology has come at? How many people go missing every year without a body ever being found?
Not every species of course is a threat but they have made what some would call a pact with the devil. And honestly some of these beings may have been labeled as angels and demons over time.. but the fact is they are not telling us because they don't want us to know what price we are paying for the knowledge we have received.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

I wish it were only that. what price do you think the technology has come at? How many people go missing every year without a body ever being found?
Not every species of course is a threat but they have made what some would call a pact with the devil. And honestly some of these beings may have been labeled as angels and demons over time.. but the fact is they are not telling us because they don't want us to know what price we are paying for the knowledge we have received.

You are absolute right NephraTari, that must not be forgotten indeed.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If the World Power Elite as you call them control the information, control immense amounts of power and wealth, and maintain this vast conspiracy keeping the whole of 6 billion people around the world ignorant to the facts...then why would it be such a leap to surmise that they could handle a disclosure and maintain a monopoly on these new technologies? They can manage all that, but you imply that they'd be incapable of monopolizing little understood alien technology...that they'd be powerless to prevent every tom, dick and harry from creating their own alien-tech based free energy machines?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

reply to post by Threadfall

Well I said it in my OP..

"The world power holders want to maintain utilization of the current petroleum/natural resource infrastructure in order to make as much money as possible before they have no choice but switch to other means of energy when Petroleum runs dry. Which will cost them tons of money. "

Control the worlds energy and you control the world. The richest 10% of the population has 85% of the wealth. Lots of those powerful people have ties with the Industrial Complex. It would be in their best interest to maintain control of ANY new technology that would change the way we produce energy. Even if this ET technology hasn't been back engineered yet, this still holds true.

How do you know how well the Alien tech is or isn't understood?
I never mentioned "free energy machines"

"Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity." -Marshall McLuhan, media 'guru'

"some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
-Woodrow Wilson, former President of the United States

-Alien

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Or what I believe is that aliens are hostile. If they admited they were real they'd have to admit that they are hostile. That their technology is far superior to ours and we have no chance of stopping them. They can do whatever they want to anyone they want at any time and nothing can be done about it. Throw in some horrible torturious abductions, and some crashed migs by ufos and watch the world panic!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Not to rain on your government conspiracy parade, but one should consider that "they" indeed have nothing of substance to even share with us. Maybe they have nothing but blurry photos, spotty witness testimony, lights against a night sky and the occasional radar return. But maybe, just maybe they have no more of a clue to the whole thing than you or I, well me anyway. You seem to have it all figured out, lol.

I for one, don't think the government is all powerful and organized enough to manage something like a secret of this nature anyway. The last time I checked, the government was a mixed group of people who can't get anything right (and not just recently).

You might be surprised at how close this is to the truth. From what I understand the follwoing would be a good assessment.

Lots of speculation and hypotheses, but thats never stopped us from making the Chinese and back in the day the Soviets think we have technology or some kind of relationship with outsiders. It really is a huge propaganda tool.

The real disclosure would be the day the government and military said, yeah we know something is out there and we have no idea what it is, other than its not extraterrestrial and can drop mutilated cattle at NORAD without anyone noticing.

That will probably never happen. To admit that level of ignorance and helplessness by the most powerful institution on earth would cause panic, paranoia and chaos. We really dont need that.

[edit on 5/5/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Then what do you think happened in area 51 in '47?

If they were trying to cover up a secret project or cover up the fact that Russia had flown over us or what ever happened there they would want to keep the public calm and not induce panic right?

I ask everyone this. Which would make the public panic more.

a. Telling US citizens Russia had flown over us and crashed/what crashed there was US secret project.

b. What crashed there was a flying saucer and the US Military has it in their possession.

If they were trying to avoid panic why the hell would they tell the public "b." which is exactly what happened. I think they first told the truth which was the first story they told the public. Then they decided to cover it up.

-Alien

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

The reason why the government doesn't tell us the truth about the existence of ExtraTerrestrials is because this will solve the worlds energy crisis.

i dont think that is the reason for them not fessing up,

no matter what source our energy comes from you will always be on the grid and you will have to pay for your energy wich means the big powerful companies in control will still make a profit just like they are doing now.

free energy may exist but it will never be free to you imo.

Exactly.

Nuclear fission looked like it would be "free". But in reality, is it?

Some super exotic ET technology would certainly require some certain super-exotic manufacturing of something. That won't be free. And neither will the monitoring.

And for good reason---there could be serious safety or security hazards.

All energy technologies, by their physical nature, have major weapon implications.

Wood? burning arrows
Coal? Black powder + artillery
Gasoline? Napalm.
Nukes? Nukes.

Any release of lots of energy has the physical capability for being a weapon somehow.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Nothing should of been going on at "Area 51" in 1947, it was still part of a bombing range at that point. It wasn't till the 1950s that it became a research and development site.

I assume you mean Roswell which was in New Mexico not Nevada. There is alot of disinformation around Roswell. I'm not saying it was a secret project or that the event had anything to do with Soviets.

What I will say though is that the military began officially investigating UFOs in 1942 not 1947 and that the investigation assumed that the objects were physical craft. From what I understand this assumption changed at some point. By the 1970s defense contracted reports were being commissioned by the Department of Defense looking into the parapsychological nature of UFOs. This was at the same time when the military and defense contractors began conducting various parapsychological research.

Dont get me wrong, UFOs are a real phenomena and have been recorded by humans for thousands of years. From 1942 and onward the phenomena has been an exceptional matter of national security in the US. It has also been used as a propaganda tool. There are lots of speculation, hypotheses, and myths around the subject. To admit its existence is to admit the ignorance and helplessness of the most powerful human institution on earth. The most frightening aspect of this is whatever is out there likes to remind us of that fact whether it be by dropping mutilated cattle at NORAD in the 1970s or by disrupting a naval exercise, causing us to lose contact with one of our most advanced nuclear submarines off the coast of the US, while the sub was surrounded by a battlegroup in 2007.

There is a tendency in humans to try to make sense of things by the use of myth. When we are faced by events and phenomena that we simply cannot comprehend we try our best to make sense of it, using what we know and our current understanding of the world. In ancient times the sun, storms and volcanoes became gods. Later in western cvilization, what we could not understand was associated with angels and demons. With the enlightenment we tried to deny the illogical and incomprehensible. We tried to ignore the unknown. We tried to elevate order and logic as our new "gods". The illogical and incomprehensible intensified. It would not go away. So we evolve and adapt. We create new myths. At first it was a Hollow Earth, when that became too improbable we shifted to the vast expanse of Space.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So, what your saying is you don't have an opinion as to what happened at Roswell because of all the disinfo there is no way of telling.

And, that ET craft are really flying around and being spotted by humans.
Yet, the government is using this fact to exploit their agenda by making it look like a mythical thing but yet letting countries like Russia think that we do in fact have downed ET craft.

So, which is it. Is the government making it look like a myth or are they attempting to make us believe that they do in fact have downed ET craft?
Or, is it both?

I understand the mythical nature of humans but when you see them in tons of photos, see them tons in films and tons of eye witnesses on and on its kinda hard to treat this as a modern myth. Anyways that's off topic.

-Alien

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I dont have enough reliable information about Roswell to make a conclusion to what exactly happened out there. Something was found and reported but what exactly is whole other problem. There's tons of disinfo, merchandising, and myth around the whole thing.

The things that are being seen are not what I would call ET craft. From what I understand the military and the government thought the things were extraterrestrial craft too at first.

The phenomena wasn't exploited as a propaganda tool till much later. At least since the 1980s.

The information is compartmented meaning the people who put out the propaganda have no idea what the people investigating the phenomena are doing. They are two completely different entities.

I'm not saying UFOs are a modern myth. I'm saying UFO culture and the attempt to put them in a neat little box is myth. UFOs are real and abductions are real but trying to fit them into some sci fi space opera lore is complete myth.

[edit on 6/5/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying. I have thought of this before. This seems a likely scenario if you are looking at it at a certain point of view. But as I have said before and as the information (stats) I have put forth previously says, the public IS ready for the full disclosure of the existence of ET. I'm sorry but this is not the thread to debate the existence or non existence of ET.

It is however, the thread to debate the reason(s) why the government doesn't tell us what they know.

Like I said I get your point and it is a good point but not for this thread.

I'm still looking for an answer for my Roswell question above.

-Alien

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I'm not debating the existence of UFOs and Abductions. I'm just saying theyre not from another planet.

What I have been trying to say is the military and the government is not ready to disclose really anything. The vast majority of the public are not ready to hear it either. The idea that there is a force out there that we do not understand and are helpless in the face of it would fly in the face of every religion and even many atheists in the world. There would be a huge uproar if the government announced that the phenomena was real.

There's 1 billion Christians and 1 billion Muslims who really dont want to hear about any forces or phenomena that dont fit into their view of reality.
They would adapt, many Christians and Muslims already think that UFOs and Abductions originate from Demons or Jinn.

The disclosure would reinforce that belief and even make it grow stronger.
Disclosure would be a sure way to spark radical fundamentalism among Christians and Muslims.

It would also make everything we know about the world suspect. History and Evolution would have to take it into account. Our entire way of life and understanding of the world would have to change.

I would even suspect that many people would think the government was making the disclosure up. I suspect the more skeptical and critical Europeans and many other liberal minded people would question the validity of the whole thing and wonder if the US was doing some kind of propaganda stunt. It would have the potential to hurt out relationships with other countries.

People would have to question, How much control and power do we really have? We may question if we are even masters of our fates.

I think I answered the Roswell question. There is so much disinfo and myth around the subject that I can't give you a clear answer other than something happened out there. I can tell you my intuitive thoughts and feelings on the subject. If an actual disc was found, it was probably German or based on a German design. The most recent UFO reports at that time were of boomerang like objects, ghost rockets, and balls of light. None of them looked like discs. There are reports of German disc craft or at least German disc designs obtained after WW2.

After the event the Disc idea entered the collective psyche. The Phenomena is metamorphic. If the collective view is Elves, people see Elves. If the view is Aliens, people see Aliens. Even today though most genuine UFOs still dont look like discs, but the disc shape is the preferred choice of hoaxers, hollywood and people seeking publicity.

[edit on 7/5/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Yes you make a very good argument. I think these ET beings are possibly inter dimensional.

This scenario is less far fetched in my opinion than them coming from other star systems.

Look at it like this what would you think would be more likely.

A civilization has developed interstellar space travel capabilities.

Or, that there exist another species (on earth) that which resides in more than the 4 dimensions that we understand and are on a higher atomic frequency.

In my opinion I think its the second scenario, but who knows.

I have a few questions for you tho MikeboydUS wile I have your attention. I have read your thread They Come From Within (an awesome read) and I didn't realize it was you that was posting here on my thread but I would like your opinion on a few things if you don't mind.

Do you think these beings are inter dimensional?

Do you think US government (or any human entity) has recovered "alien" tech?

Do you think these beings are malevolent towards humans?

What is this beings' agenda?

Edit: for some more thoughts I would like you to address.

My son described to me as seeing something that which I have seen people here on ATS describe as a "shadow figure" (or "shadow person").

The strange thing is I have never described this phenomenon to him nor do I discuss aliens or anything like that with him. And also he is not interested in ghosts or any sort of thing like that. we are very close and he tells me everything so I know all of his interests.

When he seen it I was in my bedroom and I heard him say something aloud and it caught my attention. I was careful with when I asked him what he had seen so as not to put any image in his mind of my own. All I asked him was where exactly was he standing, where exactly was he facing and where exactly did he see it and what exactly did it look like. It had just happened then so he had all the answers and gave me a very good description as to what he had seen.

I was wondering could you address this phenomenon in your opinion?
Do you think the "alien UFOs" are connected with this?

Also, wile I'm blabbing..
I do get sleep paralysis but I never seen any aliens that I remember. I have hallucinated slightly while experiencing sleep paralysis but only to the extent of wanting to roll over and it seemed I did roll over. But, then I seen a hand and I thought to my self. Who's hand is that? and of course I can only move my eyes and it took me a few seconds to realize I had never rolled over in the first place and it was MY hand I was looking at. My mind wanted to satisfy me into thinking that I had rolled over so that I would go back to sleep.

But having experienced this sleep paralysis my self and hearing peoples "abduction experiences" and a few thoughts of experts on the connection between the two. I think some "abductions" are that of the imagination and people are just fooled by their minds similar to the above scenario What do you think?

Also, I seen you post somewhere that you have had some experiences of your own with the "alien phenomenon" would you mind delving into some detail?

I hope you don't mind all the questions but I really need to pick your brain.

-Alien

[edit on 5/8/2008 by Alien Abduct]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Not to rain on your government conspiracy parade, but one should consider that "they" indeed have nothing of substance to even share with us. Maybe they have nothing but blurry photos, spotty witness testimony, lights against a night sky and the occasional radar return. But maybe, just maybe they have no more of a clue to the whole thing than you or I, well me anyway. You seem to have it all figured out, lol.

I for one, don't think the government is all powerful and organized enough to manage something like a secret of this nature anyway. The last time I checked, the government was a mixed group of people who can't get anything right (and not just recently).

Look what I found......

Originally posted by merryxmas

I used to get a kcik out of making videos just like this, then watching people debate their authenticity. They were never hard to make, using cheap software I could pretty much make anything happen. Degrade the quality a liitle, and viola! Instant UFO abduction. I've since moved on since then, but I always thought it was funny to see people debate videos that I made. They, by the way, were never made to actually fool people, they were just effects tests and editing exercises that were posted on youtube, or leaked onto the net. So yeah, at one point I was an inadvertent part of the main problem that plagues real ufo research, lol.

I remember on one video, I chimed in and told everyone I made it. I even posted screen captures of me working on it, and before and after edited footage. The result: I had people accuse me of being a goverment disinfo agent set on casting doubt about the authenticity of a real alien abduction and ufo video. You can't win with people that want to believe.

I assure you, this video is not legit for obvious reason. Stop an dthink about it for a while, and you will have your answer.

Admitting to creating hoaxes is a great way to get put on the bantrain.

Thanks for the admission though as I'll now forever associate your name with fraud.

-Alien

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join