It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why They Don't Tell Us

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Disclosure....
What government are you speaking about, the almighty USA's government?

I dont think it is the government that controlls the information about ufo's/et's.
More likely it is the millitary, and the millitary is probably more detached from the government than it ever have been.

Would they support disclosure? I doubt that.
Why though? Because there are too much in stake for them, and the private sector has gotten too involved into the millitary lately.
So it might not even be a high ranking millitary person that is in controll over this information.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
Disclosure....

I dont think it is the government that controlls the information about ufo's/et's.
More likely it is the millitary, and the millitary is probably more detached from the government than it ever have been.

Why though? Because there are too much in stake for them, and the private sector has gotten too involved into the millitary lately.
So it might not even be a high ranking millitary person that is in controll over this information.

I think you're partly right. The military don't design or make stuff, they just buy hardware with taxpayers' money.

People who have spent years researching this subject in depth have discovered that at a very early stage the recovered tech was (and still is) largely privatized. It then becomes proprietary, and so removed from the FOIA.

It's very unlikely that any individual military officer, no matter how high-ranking, knows much. It is very compartmentalized. There is money to be made, and industry (not just in America) have the captured tech & the know-how.

Politicians, by and large, don't know squat - unless they are briefed. The question then is: briefed by whom, about what, and what information is given? There is evidence that some members of Congress are in the loop, including the Clintons.

'The Illuminati' are largely a fantasy, and 'they' don't know squat either. They certainly don't control anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Hi plumranch,

You sound awefully sane. Maybe we have mutual friends in high places.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

Possibly, possibly not. Remember that humans are very young and brash creatures. Wisdom has not yet been beaten into their culture through millions of years of trial-and-error. I can wipe out an entire colony of army ants - I have the technology. But one wrong move, and I'll be picked cleaner than the Vatican before I hit the ground.

You don't assume victory.

THis analogy only works for beings on relatively the same playing field. Not for beings that can whip into other dimensions with a thought.

There is always room for improvement. Spacecraft are not part of a natural world. And until they become indistinguishable from a part of the fabric of our universe - then they are not perfect.

Everything in the universe is part of the natural world. Everything in the universe is part of the fabric of the universe. Some forms are more enduring than others. THe rocks that the cavemen painted those space craft on are still there. Why would the vastly advanced, naturally harmonious with nature, energy forms of faster-than-light speed space craft be any different?

If you could manipulate electricity into a sphere that you could travel in 100,000 years ago, why would that electricity have to be different from a sphere 100,000 years later? Geometrical forms have been around since time began.

And when did we start acquiring alien spacecraft?

Do some research on it.

Nah - I doubt that's how we are viewed.

If you say we don't have alien craft, how can you then be so certain to formulate a speculative view on how we are seen by them? I would say that they do see us as largely primitive. Not worthless and without potential, but very low level beings. I mean in general, of course. There are some gems within tons of ore.

While, yes, I'm sure you have parasitic and hostile forms of life out there, as well as xenophobic ones, I've come to the strange realization that we may be right in the middle of an interstellar Time's Square and not even know it. To think that it is just one species or coalition that would be interested in us is rather ignorant of ourselves. While that might sound rather arrogant - just look at the differences in ourselves between childhood and adulthood. Socially - how will we change? How would another species?

Yes, apparently there are many players in the game with differing agendas. Amongst themselves some are allies, some are enemies, some are neutral. Those same agendas apply to their interactions with us, the soon to be new kids on the block. We are still just babies not even capable of participating in the intergalactic social clubs yet.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
Disclosure....

This is partly true. In my experience with the Navy thusfar, it really appears as though everything becomes more of a political issue once you go above Colonel (for Army, Marines, Air Force) and Captain (Navy, Coast Guard). It really seems that Congress just writes the checks (for the most part) and asks where the people's money is being spent.

Though, at least during the good ol' days of the CIA at the peak of the Cold War, the CIA and various branches of the military worked pretty closely together. That sort of collapsed with the USSR, though. But it has returned in more recent years with the War on Terror - the CIA, FBI, and the military branches are working much closer together and on a scale that hasn't been seen since the collapse of the USSR.

There are really three different parts of the Military. The first part is your active duty and reserve military that works with front-line units. And though many of the techs they use are classified.... I can tell you that there's nothing too special about most of the goings-on of their inner-workings. Based on what I've seen in other aircraft systems, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the B-2's flight computers and avionics systems revolved around mil-spec special-order 486DX processors. Most classified technology is classified not because of what is in it - but because of how it is used and the potential to expose vulnerabilities in the system (or allow exact duplication of the system... which is just not good).

The second part are the special operations units and their support personnel. They take stock military hardware and pretty much modify it until it's a brand new piece of hardware. Those units will take a UAV and apply experimental technologies and custom defense technologies (stuff that can be made, but you don't see in the civilian market because it's not a cost-effective product for consumer sales), and are likely the cause of many reports of strange activity, invisible planes/armor, and other interesting things. These guys do work with defense contractors... technically civilian - but not the same type of civilian you see putting a new roof on the Base Exchange.

Then you have the third part - which is really there just to think up worst-case scenarios and figure out how best to respond to them. Out of these projects you have advanced chemical and bio research that is done; not necessarily because we plan to use it as a weapon, but because we would like to be able to counter a similar chemical/bio weapon if it were used on us. You would also have a lot of advanced research being done into physics, energy, and information processing (computers). If we have had contact with Extra Terrestrial (or even just a highly advanced civilization that has been hiding out here on Earth, somehow) - this is where most of the information would be "kept." While civilian contractors would be working in this environment as well - they would be the "cream of the crop" and likely not appear on DOD payrolls or their sponsoring company - their pay is likely through a smurf business that they are employed at or something; something simple and sweet that will keep the paper pushers from sounding alarms.

But it's not a perfectly segregated group. You have people in the mainstream military handling information about UFOs all the time. There have been a number of sightings of UFOs from carriers (though the flight-deck camera footage can't be found for that day.... hmm...), and just general 'strange' stuff that goes on. So the 'structure' is really more for illustrative purposes. It's just three "parts" that I've noticed. And I could be wrong - it's just an observation.

But that being said - I think that when people say "The government" - they mean the various agencies funded by our government system and anyone in the know. It's really sort of debating semantics.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Politicians, by and large, don't know squat - unless they are briefed. The question then is: briefed by whom, about what, and what information is given? There is evidence that some members of Congress are in the loop, including the Clintons.
reply to post by bovarcher

I agree with your post, bo. And I will add that politicians are paid liers and some lie more than others. Politicians say what they need to say to stay in power. Staying in office is all they care about. They are the elete and don't care about us once they're in power. And they learn soon enough to shut up about the phenomenon. If a politician acts like they will disclose something they are either cut out of the loup (Carter) or bumped off (Kennedy).

Quote by zenfish,
You sound awefully sane. Maybe we have mutual friends in high places
Right on!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

THis analogy only works for beings on relatively the same playing field. Not for beings that can whip into other dimensions with a thought.

We can tie a knot with barely a thought, yet we are still fascinated by Dolphins and our pets - even holding them in higher regard compared to some individuals of our own species.

Everything in the universe is part of the natural world. Everything in the universe is part of the fabric of the universe. Some forms are more enduring than others. THe rocks that the cavemen painted those space craft on are still there. Why would the vastly advanced, naturally harmonious with nature, energy forms of faster-than-light speed space craft be any different?

Because the space craft is needed in the first place. With an advanced enough understanding of the universe, our own actions would become indistinguishable from the random acts of nature and expressions of the Heisenberg Principle. We would simply will something to be, and it would be. In short - become something akin to God (and if we survive long enough to advance to that level, then our own wisdom would be to the level of God's).

If you say we don't have alien craft, how can you then be so certain to formulate a speculative view on how we are seen by them? I would say that they do see us as largely primitive. Not worthless and without potential, but very low level beings. I mean in general, of course. There are some gems within tons of ore.

What does a child know of the world around us? Not a whole lot. My little brother doesn't know much about electronics, but he's probably got a sharper mind than my own, and I could teach him - he might be able to take it to a level beyond what I can. Sure - he doesn't know much right now, he's a pretty angry little kid, and can wear on your nerves pretty quick... but he's got more potential than I did - and I was gifted even compared to the gifted kids in our classes.

And I believe the majority of alien races would have that same outlook on us.

Now, like I said earlier - there are most certainly malevolent species out there that would seek to destroy us (and other) races and/or to exploit our own competitive and militaristic nature to better equip themselves for this task. But I don't think that would, at all, be the majority reaction.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
reply to post by zenfish

We can tie a knot with barely a thought, yet we are still fascinated by Dolphins and our pets - even holding them in higher regard compared to some individuals of our own species.

I doubt any higher beings project onto us the way we project characteristics onto our pets. THey are not as screwed up as we are. They understand what is really going on, or truth, far better than we do. Therefore they would not lay the same psychologcal projections onto us as we do onto animals and pets. Things would be far more objective to them with their understanding of reality. Not unloving, just more aware of reality and how things really are.

Because the space craft is needed in the first place. With an advanced enough understanding of the universe, our own actions would become indistinguishable from the random acts of nature and expressions of the Heisenberg Principle. We would simply will something to be, and it would be. In short - become something akin to God (and if we survive long enough to advance to that level, then our own wisdom would be to the level of God's).

First, you are assuming we can become like God. Maybe so, but if that is true, what about all of the beings at various levels of evolution between here and there? We don't just go from basically crawling out of the primal ooze to being gods. There are probably many stages of evolution in that scenario, with ET being at countless different stages. And maybe when you are god-like you might like to cruise around the universe in a cool ship of light that can materialize as some exotic elemental metal, or organic living fabric. Maybe that's what many gods do? Maybe what we think is a ship is actually a part of a being?

What does a child know of the world around us? Not a whole lot. My little brother doesn't know much about electronics, but he's probably got a sharper mind than my own, and I could teach him - he might be able to take it to a level beyond what I can. Sure - he doesn't know much right now, he's a pretty angry little kid, and can wear on your nerves pretty quick... but he's got more potential than I did - and I was gifted even compared to the gifted kids in our classes.

And I believe the majority of alien races would have that same outlook on us.

I'm not saying mankind doesn't have potential as probably all living beings in the universe do. I am saying that we aren't as evolved, or great, as we arrogantly tend to think we are. We are just opening up to the "possibility" that we aren't the only life, let alone intelligent life, in this galaxy of 400 billion stars in a universe of an estimated 125 billion galaxies, in only one of an assumed 11 dimensions. And those are just estimates because our so called authorities, the scientists, don't really know.

Now, like I said earlier - there are most certainly malevolent species out there that would seek to destroy us (and other) races and/or to exploit our own competitive and militaristic nature to better equip themselves for this task. But I don't think that would, at all, be the majority reaction.

I would say that would probably be the minority as far as ET goes. Most likely the only reason malevolent ET can even come here is because we are largely malevolent and choosing to invite those beings here with our actions and decisions. On the whole we are lovers of war, violent conquests and "will to power". Hence my offhand comparison to neanderthals, which is probably unfair to neanderthals.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Re-reading the thread today showed me that yesterday I had interpreted your writing in a different way, I don't know why, so I will try to keep focused on the subject of the thread.

I don't think that any recovered technology would give us enough information about it, unless that technology is not that evolved and we can understand all the principles in which it is based.

Obviously, if a close group of people could get their hands on an advanced technology they could use it only for themselves, but for that to work it has to be a very close group, without any dissents or envies, and that is where the problem is; I have yet to see a group of people (larger groups are the worst) keep together without any problems arising among them (except maybe the Rolling Stones
) for many years.

On the other hand, if they could present themselves as the saviours of human kind with a controlled use of that technology (as they could do in the case of recovered or stolen technology and if they knew that the ETs would not claimed it as their own).

Imagine this:
Someone popular enough to be immune to the possible reactions of the "fossil fuels groups" presents a new technology, for which he has all the patents and maybe based on something trivial but for which he has acquired an almost complete monopoly that makes the use of fossil fuels obsolete in just two years.

All the countries that only have fossil fuels as the base of their economy (most Middle East countries and some Central and South American countries) would be ruined, and with them all the people that have been living "around" that world.

This is a situation where the ones with the technology have much to gain and very little to loose.

And for this not to happen then the people who has the technology must be the same people that have today the fossil fuels, and for that to happen then they must had the control of the fossil fuels already when that ET technology "appeared" on their hands.

And for this question I do not have any answer:
Who were the people that controlled fossil fuels then, control fossil fuels now and were in a place where they could get their hands on alien technology?

I think that the idea of not having a disclosure about alien presence on Earth because they would have to show that they have the technology to be independent from fossil fuels is valid only if there is someone or some group that fits the above conditions.

PS: I hope I haven't messed up this post much and that it is readable, in longer texts like this it is visible that I have some trouble creating a well written piece, and I have that problem even in Portuguese.

Nicely put.

"And for this question I do not have any answer:
Who were the people that controlled fossil fuels then, control fossil fuels now and were in a place where they could get their hands on alien technology? "

Answer: The major super rich oil tycoons. Namely, the Bush family, the Rockefeller family some Arab families just to name a few. But the thing is they have so much power. And when you have this much money you have a lot of influential power to pretty much do what you want. What I mean is when these guys say jump the president the generals and who ever else they are speaking to say " How High?".

You have to understand If something happened like an alien ship crashing they have the influence the money the power (money is power) the resources the motivation the motive to mobilize, cover it up and keep the pieces of the ship for themselves. And If anyone has anything to say about it they can and will either kill them or devour their credibility and destroy their life completely if they want. They have the united states special forces at their finger tips for gods sake.

And they make it known to the other countries that might have any evidence of their own that they better not let the cat out of the bag until they say so or else they might sight them as say maybe harbouring terrorists or what ever story they want to make up for an excuse to wipe them off the map.

-Alien

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Very well said Alien Abduct,
strrd and fllgd.
You really hid the nails right on their ugly heads.
But the real power behind maintaining the secrecy of this phenomenon is in my opinion not in the hands of the official US government, but in the hands of an existing secret/hidden “government”, the real puppet masters so to speak.

“There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, it’s own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.”

- Senator Daniel K. Inouye

I get the strong impression/hope that there is really a change on the move, because of the fact that even those Bastards themselves see clearly now that this can’t go on forever.
But how, and for what price, only time will tell.

[edit on 26/4/08 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 26/4/08 by spacevisitor]

Your absolutely right its the puppet masters, that are the ones that control the government the true power holders.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draves

I think the true solution to our energy problems is to go back to nature. No one ever said we need all this techno-crap. We live more plush lives now, yes, but the majority of us are fat, lazy, depressed couch potatoes who can't help themselves any more than a hamster in a cage. Oh yeah, but the real problem is energy-fix that and everything will be all better

This is an incredibly stupid statement.

You are either not a very bright person or just completely not informed with whats going on around the world. I'm not going to go into to detail on how poor countries can not produce enough food for their population but I will tell you this.

1. they cant just "go back to nature" as you suggest.

2. It has EVERYTHING to do with energy production.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
My personal reason why the government is hiding secret technology including free energy – there are now 6.7 billion people living on the planet, that’s right 6.7. Are you telling me with that many people around the world not a single one has figured out how to solve the energy crisis…… No bloody way, there has got to be suppression of technologies…

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yes. Very good. But what about those that want to kill the host and take back control of the solar system? Is that worth all your weight in gold?

There is no energy crisis. Your just going to have to pay to get more. And there maybe more than ever thought of before. There may be even synthetic processes that making this ridiculous so called crisis so worthless and profound you'll learn to regret it.

So how do you make it past this point.

You burn water and lots of it. After decades of burning water not only will you solve the rise in water due to the polar caps melting you also cause a new objective and reign in power.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Please enlighten me on all the inventors that have been killed because they discovered/made a new energy source.

As a previous poster stated, you seem to think all the planets ills will be sorted just because we have a new gizmo that produces free power.

It won't. How will it stop famine, disease, war, poverty, crime? They wont all be solved just because we find an easier or cheaper way to power our lightbulbs you know.

You also seem to be certain that supposedly leaked info on the net results in the collaboration of the NWO and aliens. Why would anyone who worked at that level ever risk their lives just to put out "evidence" that no one can ever prove? Surely these people know that there are worse things to happen to you than you personally being killed (ie, threaten to kill your family).

And would an alien race, superior in their intelligence, be in cahoots with shadowy individuals, just to line the pockets of the leaders of the NWO anyway?

This sounds like a skunkworks thread to me, because you have proved absolutely nothing and just thrown out your own theory.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Please enlighten me on all the inventors that have been killed because they discovered/made a new energy source.

As a previous poster stated, you seem to think all the planets ills will be sorted just because we have a new gizmo that produces free power.

It won't. How will it stop famine, disease, war, poverty, crime? They wont all be solved just because we find an easier or cheaper way to power our lightbulbs you know.

You also seem to be certain that supposedly leaked info on the net results in the collaboration of the NWO and aliens. Why would anyone who worked at that level ever risk their lives just to put out "evidence" that no one can ever prove? Surely these people know that there are worse things to happen to you than you personally being killed (ie, threaten to kill your family).

And would an alien race, superior in their intelligence, be in cahoots with shadowy individuals, just to line the pockets of the leaders of the NWO anyway?

This sounds like a skunkworks thread to me, because you have proved absolutely nothing and just thrown out your own theory.

You can argue your first point here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for your second question:
"How will it stop famine, disease, war, poverty, crime? They wont all be solved just because we find an easier or cheaper way to power our lightbulbs you know."

Answer:
Well it takes energy to make light bulbs hmmmmmm did you think of that?
What about the fact that it takes energy to manufacture EVERYTHING.
So, they could manufacture what ever they need very inexpensively.

Leaked info on the net? you mean the GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS? Why don't you look at my links before you try to make such weak arguments that have obviously been explained by the OP original material.

second question you asked: "And would an alien race, superior in their intelligence, be in cahoots with shadowy individuals, just to line the pockets of the leaders of the NWO anyway?"

Where did I say that they were in "cahoots" with aliens? Please point that out for me thanks.

You are full of assumptions aren't you.

And lastly you stated: "This sounds like a skunkworks thread to me, because you have proved absolutely nothing and just thrown out your own theory. "

I have proved all that I need to prove. Which is that the Government knows more then we do about ET.

As for the rest of my statement as to why they are suppressing the technology is my opinion and I think it is the most logical reason among other reasons in which other people were so kind as to point out for us.

This thread is not to debate the existence of ET. If you want to debate that then go to another thread.

-AA

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Er...this is the alien and UFO forum isn't it? Where is it not allowed to question what you say?

So your evidence is "government documents" that got leaked by the...erm...government....right.

And your link doesn't prove in anyway whatsoever that they are keeping alien technology from us.

You have clearly banged on about the shadowy individuals keeping from us the so called free energy that was given to us from....? That's right..aliens.

So that means you believe that aliens are "in" on keeping it from the masses. Thats in cahoots in my book.

Or do you believe that the NWO stole them all, and then have no intention to ever use them?

Which is it then?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Anyway, im not the one who has to prove anything here, its your thread after all. All im saying is that your making vast assumptions on things you've theorised, its hardly proof.

You still haven't explained how this free energy would stop war and crime, the main scourge of our society.

You say they could stop world hunger. Well the majority of our food comes from the land, which last time i checked uses nature in a big way. So how could free energy help?

Sorry, as much as i believe in aliens, i just don't see them having the same scrupulous mindset as our leaders as to deny this planet help.

If aliens have contacted anyone on this planet, specially to the point of granting us their technology, without doubt it would have come out by now.

A secret this big would be to hard to contain IMO.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Anyway, im not the one who has to prove anything here, its your thread after all. All im saying is that your making vast assumptions on things you've theorised, its hardly proof.

You still haven't explained how this free energy would stop war and crime, the main scourge of our society.

You say they could stop world hunger. Well the majority of our food comes from the land, which last time i checked uses nature in a big way. So how could free energy help?

Sorry, as much as i believe in aliens, i just don't see them having the same scrupulous mindset as our leaders as to deny this planet help.

If aliens have contacted anyone on this planet, specially to the point of granting us their technology, without doubt it would have come out by now.

A secret this big would be to hard to contain IMO.

As for your first statement. I never said it would stop war and crime. I never said that it would make the earth a utopia.

I'm sorry if you can not grasp these concepts maybe your in the wrong forum. Maybe you should try another forum that better suits your intellect like the mickey mouse club.

Why do you ask the same questions over again?

I have already answered these questions please read the thread.

But I'll answer a few just for the heck of it. Here your first question(which you have already asked) I will give you the same answer I gave you last time.

Question: "You say they could stop world hunger. Well the majority of our food comes from the land, which last time i checked uses nature in a big way. So how could free energy help?"

Answer:
Well it takes energy to make light bulbs hmmmmmm did you think of that?
What about the fact that it takes energy to manufacture EVERYTHING.
So, they could manufacture what ever they need very inexpensively.

Lastly you stated this: "Sorry, as much as i believe in aliens, i just don't see them having the same scrupulous mindset as our leaders as to deny this planet help.

If aliens have contacted anyone on this planet, specially to the point of granting us their technology, without doubt it would have come out by now."

I never said the tech was granted....

Besides, I have answered this earlier in the thread maybe you should read the thread so as to not ask a question that has already been answered.....Wait you ask the same questions you your self have already asked why wouldn't you ask a question that another person already asked.

-AA

[edit on 4/27/2008 by Alien Abduct]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Er...this is the alien and UFO forum isn't it? Where is it not allowed to question what you say?

So your evidence is "government documents" that got leaked by the...erm...government....right.

And your link doesn't prove in anyway whatsoever that they are keeping alien technology from us.

You have clearly banged on about the shadowy individuals keeping from us the so called free energy that was given to us from....? That's right..aliens.

So that means you believe that aliens are "in" on keeping it from the masses. Thats in cahoots in my book.

Or do you believe that the NWO stole them all, and then have no intention to ever use them?

Which is it then?

I never said that it was proof that they were suppressing tech read carefully.

As for you other statement. Ever heard of the Roswell incident?

I'll quote my self from a few posts back sense you like to ask questions that could have been answered if you would have just read the thread.

"The major super rich oil tycoons. Namely, the Bush family, the Rockefeller family some Arab families just to name a few. But the thing is they have so much power. And when you have this much money you have a lot of influential power to pretty much do what you want. What I mean is when these guys say jump the president the generals and who ever else they are speaking to say " How High?".

You have to understand If something happened like an alien ship crashing they have the influence the money the power (money is power) the resources the motivation the motive to mobilize, cover it up and keep the pieces of the ship for themselves. And If anyone has anything to say about it they can and will either kill them or devour their credibility and destroy their life completely if they want. They have the united states special forces at their finger tips for gods sake. "

So, no they don't have to necessarily be in "cahoots". But you like to assume things, you seem like the type of person that likes to put words in other peoples mouths.

-AA

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

what about if they obtained the technology from a crashed UFO? That's not forcefully taking it. Neither is that being given to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join