Why They Don't Tell Us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Oh my god! I can’t believe I finally registered to this site.
The yearning just has built up so bad that I had to surrender. Lurking on here for a whole damn year , there had been so many occasion when I was tempted to mingle in, even just to cheer some people up, just to agree with some post or just to say hi and mainly in the UFO forum(my favourite). I really have to reach out in solidarity with all of you truth-seekers here and I’m feeling your frustration. Let me say that not only the most respected ufologists or scientists can get quite a slapping on these forums but even the pseudo scientists here are intimidating, however I believe in intellectual honesty. Intellectual honesty brings common sense and common sense is something that every single one on this earth can practice.

O.k. Now back on topic.
My dear Alien abduct, look at all the extensive research you have done and you’re even more frustrated than ever. But let me give a little hope here. We have to see the common sense of those who don’t think the world is ready for disclosure as it is now. It doesn’t have to be a resignation but I sure can see their point. I firmly believe there is something wrong with a species that can’t accept the existence of other intelligent lives in this vast universe. I mean, look at the several planets in our galaxy alone. That alone should give us an idea that life can’t be just on earth. Not to mention that every damn month is the discovery of a “new earth-like planet” or our solar system’s twin by astronomers. It should be imprinted in our minds already weather we can contact extraterrestrials or not. I take this subject very seriously, even if it’s just and imminent ET false flag by the so infamous NWO. I really don’t get all the ridicule, disinfo, pseudo debunking, not by these power elites and even less by the vast majority of “the people.”

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I think disclosure is happening slowly, just as it should. If there was full disclosure it would bring chaos to the world and the aliens don't want that. Religions, governments and all systems that bring even a semblence of order to this 6.5 billion people would collapse. THen you would see what kind of hell-hole this place really is, or could potentially be. As one comedian suggested, "If you want to know what's really going with people, take them all off their meds and see what happens to sociey.

I think the bottom line is that people are under this imaginary idea that life here is supposed to be a utopia. It's not. It's a school of hard knocks to learn lessons and face tests of character that can't be learnt where everyone is cool.

THe gov't isn't in control of disclosure, or anything for that matter. Although they know, the gov't can't let out that ET is in control, or it would create that chaos suggested in the previous paragraph. ET is in control and always have been. They created us and have guided our evolutionary steps from day one.

THe problem is that they support us, for the most part, in our use of freewill and the choices we make as individuals. That is part of our evolutionary journey at this stage of the game. It is we as individuals that decide to profit while others starve, etc. If we lived in a utopia we woudn't have the opportunity to face these challenges and learn our lessons. When tempted, do we do what's right, or do we choose what's in it for us? It's all part of the ET reality, in conjunction with how we learn to use freewill. Do we individually choose to evolve to a place in harmony with the majority of beings elsewhere in the universe, or do we choose to be almost less than dogs with our selfishness and "get what's mine" attitude. ET will bring on the consequences of either to make us learn the lesson of freewill.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I for one, don't think the government is all powerful and organized enough to manage something like a secret of this nature anyway. The last time I checked, the government was a mixed group of people who can't get anything right (and not just recently).

Yes, having worked in a government, I quite agree. It's often a comical thing to watch the "cover-up" of relatively trivial (in the bigger schem of things) stuff. I can't imagine a government organized enough to consistently keep a secret of this nature for a prolonged period.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Your right of course I can see the reason of not disclosing if I thought the world would go into mass panic. But, like I said before its not because they are afraid of mass panic.

I really don't think this world would go into a panic state I truly don't believe it.

I think If I remember correctly 70% of the united states believe the government is not telling the truth about the existence of ET.

So they are kind of expecting disclosure. I'm going to look up some stats to confirm this percentage I'm not to sure on the accuracy I'll be back.

[edit on 4/26/2008 by Alien Abduct]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
The reason why the government doesn't tell us the truth about the existence of ExtraTerrestrials is because this will solve the worlds energy crisis.

If the Government admitted the existence of extraterrestrials then they would inevitably have to admit the existence of the ET technology.

I know more has been posted since this - but I'll just point out a few things about human nature.

We are fearful, paranoid, aggressive, and highly competitive critters. No sane life form that has survived long enough to produce technology capable of traveling half a light year would consider it a wise idea to pop in out of the blue on us, now.

Think about it from their perspective - if you believe the cave paintings of objects that resemble the modern UFO - we can go out on a limb and say that these aliens (perhaps even a whole plethora of different species) do not advance very rapidly, technologically. For several thousand years - they've changed very little. They check up on us every so often - in the 1500s we started using gunpowder, in the 1800s we started exploring ballistics, in the late 1800s we were harnessing the power of the electron and gaining some fairly advanced understandings of chemical bonds between atoms... then about fifty years later we're blowing each other up with nuclear fission weapons.... Needless to say - if we're being watched, I'm sure we are grabbing some interstellar attention.

In a matter of 300 years we pretty much took a quantum leap in technology and outdid ourselves several hundred fold. Much "worse" - our most astounding leaps tend to come from competition and war.

Now - factor that into our nature; when we feel threatened, we have two instinctive reactions that people tend to side with. The most normal reaction is fear and aggression - to drive the unknown away so we don't have to deal with it. The other reaction is fear and submission - we submit to the unknown and tend to worship it without regard for ourselves.

Neither reaction makes for good trade partnerships, and stopping by to say 'Hi' would likely result in us blowing each other up, plus trying to blow the aliens up, too. And if we manage to start bringing down their craft and analyzing their technology... well - I'm sure they don't want us monkeying around with their technology and using it to start vaporizing them with.

Which brings me to whole point of all of the above background info; a conversation I was having with my dad one day, discussing the various interesting NASA incidents with UFOs and the existence of a DOD encrypted transponder on the Space Shuttle - and I made the comment "You know... I really want to know what all we do know about those sorts of things." To which, he responded:

"What we know is that if we were to confirm the presence of extra terrestrials, it would lead to a global economic collapse and social chaos."

While my dad was only in the military for about two years (maybe a little longer.... they lost his service record and he had to wait for it to be reconstructed before he deployed to Vietnam... which ... some of the stuff he insinuates when he says what little he does.... I often wonder if his service record was really lost.... or if that was just a 'fortunate incident') - the way he said that, and the way he didn't even have to think about it just kind of sent some of those chills up my spine. And he does that more times than makes me feel comfortable. He doesn't ramble on about it, he just makes little comments - little tid-bits of stuff that make you stop where you're at, and really look at stuff in a different way.

And while I understand, fully, the reasoning behind concealing such information, I would still really like to know what all is going on above our heads. Even though I would not be able to talk about it, especially considering I currently have a security clearance (that I would like to keep...) - I would still love to be involved in such matters. Even if it scared the bejesus out of me and I had trouble sleeping at night knowing what all was going on - I would be honored to have access to such information.

But probably in some twist of irony, if I were ever even considered for such a program, this post would probably be the disqualifying factor. Although it's hard to say. In my experience with government agencies... it's an organized chaos. It's interesting just to head down to the admin office to see what kinds of comedic problems they are having (no offense to you guys working in admin - just know that your frustrations are not in vain
). And it seems like every unit/division/squadron you go to, there is someone there who should have been given a Section 8 two days after they set foot into Boot Camp.... and guys walking around with Top Secret security clearance that you wouldn't trust with a NERF gun....

Though I have heard some stories that indicate the contrary, too - such as a guy getting arrested out of our barracks in A-school because he called up one of his friends and was talking about how he was going to kill President Bush.... supposedly Echelon picked him up and the C.I.A. was logged onto the quarterdeck and they took him away *shrug* . ... So it's just one of those things where you're never sure about. Training environments are so much fun.... there's always some idiot doing something. But those are for another story *goes to hunt down the appropriate forum for those*.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
My guess is it would be a very very long time before we knew what we were looking at in terms of things we could apply to military or civi stuff. That and ya gotta hope no tech guy walks off with a piece of ANYTHING.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
We are fearful, paranoid, aggressive, and highly competitive critters. No sane life form that has survived long enough to produce technology capable of traveling half a light year would consider it a wise idea to pop in out of the blue on us, now.

Consider that if they are intelligent enough to produce technology such as lightspeed travel 1000 and 1000's of years ago, would they have anything to fear from us? It would be like us being afraid harmless babies. They could wipe us all out in a second. The gov't knows this which is another reason why they keep a lid on it. The gov't is terrified of ET's vast vast superiority.

Think about it from their perspective - if you believe the cave paintings of objects that resemble the modern UFO - we can go out on a limb and say that these aliens (perhaps even a whole plethora of different species) do not advance very rapidly, technologically. For several thousand years - they've changed very little..... Needless to say - if we're being watched, I'm sure we are grabbing some interstellar attention.

In a matter of 300 years we pretty much took a quantum leap in technology and outdid ourselves several hundred fold.

Have you ever heard the phrase, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I suggest that the craft are probably as close to perfect for their needs as is necessary. Why doesn't a drop of rain water improve, or the crystals of a diamond? It works perfectly as it already is.

As far as our incredible advancement in technology, have you noticed that our technology only started to grow exponentially after we aquired some ET space craft? I suggest they let us have them. Our technological advances are not of our doing, for the most part, but due to their help and inspiration.

Now - factor that into our nature; when we feel threatened, we have two instinctive reactions that people tend to side with. The most normal reaction is fear and aggression - to drive the unknown away so we don't have to deal with it. The other reaction is fear and submission - we submit to the unknown and tend to worship it without regard for ourselves.

I agree that the general population are still pretty much neanderthals. Even at our present state of evolution, would we want to hang out with a bunch of neanderthals? Now multiply that gap by 1000's of times.

"What we know is that if we were to confirm the presence of extra terrestrials, it would lead to a global economic collapse and social chaos."

Yep.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Very well said Alien Abduct,
strrd and fllgd.
You really hid the nails right on their ugly heads.
But the real power behind maintaining the secrecy of this phenomenon is in my opinion not in the hands of the official US government, but in the hands of an existing secret/hidden “government”, the real puppet masters so to speak.

“There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, it’s own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.”

- Senator Daniel K. Inouye

I get the strong impression/hope that there is really a change on the move, because of the fact that even those Bastards themselves see clearly now that this can’t go on forever.
But how, and for what price, only time will tell.

[edit on 26/4/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Not to rain on your government conspiracy parade, but one should consider that "they" indeed have nothing of substance to even share with us. Maybe they have nothing but blurry photos, spotty witness testimony, lights against a night sky and the occasional radar return. But maybe, just maybe they have no more of a clue to the whole thing than you or I, well me anyway. You seem to have it all figured out, lol.

I for one, don't think the government is all powerful and organized enough to manage something like a secret of this nature anyway. The last time I checked, the government was a mixed group of people who can't get anything right (and not just recently).

Always IgnoreTheFacts right, or is it more DebunkingTheFacts.

Many government people know these days that there is surely something going on about this ET-matter, but they have no power or would not dare to do something about it.
And by saying “not dare” I absolute understand the reasons why, it is very risky indeed.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Consider that if they are intelligent enough to produce technology such as lightspeed travel 1000 and 1000's of years ago, would they have anything to fear from us? It would be like us being afraid harmless babies. They could wipe us all out in a second. The gov't knows this which is another reason why they keep a lid on it. The gov't is terrified of ET's vast vast superiority.

Possibly, possibly not. Remember that humans are very young and brash creatures. Wisdom has not yet been beaten into their culture through millions of years of trial-and-error. I can wipe out an entire colony of army ants - I have the technology. But one wrong move, and I'll be picked cleaner than the Vatican before I hit the ground.

You don't assume victory.

Have you ever heard the phrase, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I suggest that the craft are probably as close to perfect for their needs as is necessary. Why doesn't a drop of rain water improve, or the crystals of a diamond? It works perfectly as it already is.

There is always room for improvement. Spacecraft are not part of a natural world. And until they become indistinguishable from a part of the fabric of our universe - then they are not perfect.

As far as our incredible advancement in technology, have you noticed that our technology only started to grow exponentially after we aquired some ET space craft? I suggest they let us have them. Our technological advances are not of our doing, for the most part, but due to their help and inspiration.

And when did we start acquiring alien spacecraft?

We started our exponential growth with the rise of industrialization. Advances in machining processes allowed for the rifling of barrels for rifles, improving their accuracy. Other machining improvements lead to the development of the "miniball" - the conical round, and the cartridge. That's on the military front - though other advances in chemistry lead to smokeless powder that was more stable and consistent than Black Powder.

Not long after we discovered electricity, which further fueled industrialization as electrical components were more reliable, stable, and compact (not to mention cleaner) than various steam and combustion alternatives.

Other advancements around that time were a number of different printing press methods that allowed information to be readily distributed worldwide on a scale that was never before seen (it was the equivalent to the Internet back then). It didn't take us long to figure out the principles of electromagnetic waves and begin to use them as a form of communication - and eventually a form of search and tracking system for aircraft.

Electricity allowed for far more dense urban areas to be developed, as well as made 24-hour work-shifts a practical option for industries. And it wasn't long before we were using wires and electrons to send information all over the place. After the war Bell developed the transistor to replace the noisy and power-hungry relays used to switch its phone circuits. Then that came along to replace vaccuum tubes - and so began the modern electronic age when we began developing discreet electronic devices.

The other advances made in machining, metallurgy, chemistry, medicine, communication, etc also played a huge role in getting us to the point we are today.

Now, theoretically things like Fiber Optics stemmed from alien technologies... but what you have to remember about black programs is that nothing - and I mean nothing - goes to the civilian market from them. If the civies develop it - it's from their own creative minds.

I agree that the general population are still pretty much neanderthals. Even at our present state of evolution, would we want to hang out with a bunch of neanderthals? Now multiply that gap by 1000's of times.

Nah - I doubt that's how we are viewed.

Look at it this way - we're the child playing in the play-pin at a company picnic. Dozens of other species, who have had more experience than we, gather around to watch us and mentor us (possibly in ways we will never understand until we, ourselves, are doing the mentoring for other developing species), looking to us as the future.

While, yes, I'm sure you have parasitic and hostile forms of life out there, as well as xenophobic ones, I've come to the strange realization that we may be right in the middle of an interstellar Time's Square and not even know it. To think that it is just one species or coalition that would be interested in us is rather ignorant of ourselves. While that might sound rather arrogant - just look at the differences in ourselves between childhood and adulthood. Socially - how will we change? How would another species?

Ram

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I for one, don't think the government is all powerful and organized enough to manage something like a secret of this nature

yo - if you think of Aliens you think of nature in the same breath?

like - hey darling - I know these creatures are called differently than us - because they might simply be different.

But from what i know - They are made up of the same genetics like we are?

you know.. Do these Aliens have genes like we do? just chipped and shop genes that looks basically like our Genes...

Genetics are Universal..

But at the same time - relate nature with mankind you know...Then we have a perfect genetic structure to handle nature and technologies...

We should care - How to plant pottatos... Corn - make stuf from nature ourselves... Not from factories...
Whom ever told us - factories are the only way to make a cookie - Is wrong.

LOL'2008.com.it

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Ram]

Ram

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
this iz for you Aim64C - only avatar on the planet - that looks like that..
it's your if you want it - Just save it to your pc - and upload it in your Avatar creation module on this page.. Welcome to ATS

It's an intelligent Avatar - because you can simply edit the background color in your settings - And it will shine through the Avatar..Because it's PNG format.

Peace on Earth
lol*

all yours..
slip it through..

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Ram]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Re-reading the thread today showed me that yesterday I had interpreted your writing in a different way, I don't know why, so I will try to keep focused on the subject of the thread.

I don't think that any recovered technology would give us enough information about it, unless that technology is not that evolved and we can understand all the principles in which it is based.

Obviously, if a close group of people could get their hands on an advanced technology they could use it only for themselves, but for that to work it has to be a very close group, without any dissents or envies, and that is where the problem is; I have yet to see a group of people (larger groups are the worst) keep together without any problems arising among them (except maybe the Rolling Stones
) for many years.

On the other hand, if they could present themselves as the saviours of human kind with a controlled use of that technology (as they could do in the case of recovered or stolen technology and if they knew that the ETs would not claimed it as their own).

Imagine this:
Someone popular enough to be immune to the possible reactions of the "fossil fuels groups" presents a new technology, for which he has all the patents and maybe based on something trivial but for which he has acquired an almost complete monopoly that makes the use of fossil fuels obsolete in just two years.

All the countries that only have fossil fuels as the base of their economy (most Middle East countries and some Central and South American countries) would be ruined, and with them all the people that have been living "around" that world.

This is a situation where the ones with the technology have much to gain and very little to loose.

And for this not to happen then the people who has the technology must be the same people that have today the fossil fuels, and for that to happen then they must had the control of the fossil fuels already when that ET technology "appeared" on their hands.

And for this question I do not have any answer:
Who were the people that controlled fossil fuels then, control fossil fuels now and were in a place where they could get their hands on alien technology?

I think that the idea of not having a disclosure about alien presence on Earth because they would have to show that they have the technology to be independent from fossil fuels is valid only if there is someone or some group that fits the above conditions.

PS: I hope I haven't messed up this post much and that it is readable, in longer texts like this it is visible that I have some trouble creating a well written piece, and I have that problem even in Portuguese.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

They don't tell us cause those who are in the know are known to be in the know by a group of people whose influence spans the globe yet their identities are relatively unknown to the sheep. This group of powerful men have created failsafe systems based on direct and/or collateral damage to the individual that goes public with this kind of info. Thus, aliens officially don't exist.

imma genuis imma right or wut?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjetbone
I do believe this has a lot to do with why our gov. wont tell us the truth...
the 1938 radio broadcasting that cause panic and mayhem...

www.war-ofthe-worlds.co.uk...

Ding! Ding! Ding! Tell him what he's won!

They performed a test on the American people to see how they would react. The people of that time and place failed. Perhaps someday soon they will perform another test since the "powers-that-be" have been slowly desensitizing the populous since the 50's of the possiblity of ET life.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I think the true solution to our energy problems is to go back to nature. No one ever said we need all this techno-crap. We live more plush lives now, yes, but the majority of us are fat, lazy, depressed couch potatoes who can't help themselves any more than a hamster in a cage. Oh yeah, but the real problem is energy-fix that and everything will be all better

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The answer is easy.

The guys who are pulling the strings want to use the extreterrestrials to their advantage.

Just announcing to the world that ET technology is available and that we can have free energy and more, won't bring any benefit to them; on the other hand it would put an end to their powers since we wouldn't depend on them anymore.

That's why the only way for them to stay in power is to give a bad image of the aliens, of a civilization which is driven by the devil and has as its own purpose that of wanting to enslave all humans and take over the world.

So by faking an event where UFOs will appear destroying a city or two and making people disappear (which is btw going to happen between 2010-2012) they will "publicise" themselves as the saviours of the planet, as the ones who can prevent this from happening by letting them spend all the money on space defence systems and on the military (==> weapons==>>more trillions in their pockets!).

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Grant Cameron has identified 64 different reasons for non-disclosure. The energy issue is ONE of these 64.

If any members attended the recent X-Conference in Gaithersberg, especially the press conference at The National Press Club in DC on Monday last week, you will be acquainted with the serious political complexity of this issue.

ET is here. In a big way. There are 57 varieties, and they don't all get along. They have been involved with humanity for millenia, and with ALL major world governments in modern times, since the 1930s and possibly earlier. Recovered technology absolutely, indisputably exists. Radical energy sources have been identified and engineered, but they are not really 'free' and never will be. They are just different. Everything has a cost.

ET disclosure is a very complex issue. We are not only dealing with one single race of ETs (Oh, how simple that would be!). Different compartmentalized parts of different governments, INTELS and 'secret' governments are involved at different levels. A great deal is unknown, by anyone. Sure the Clintons are up to their necks in it, and were heavily involved in The Rockerfeller Initiative, but many others - including 'W' - appear to know Jack S**t.

If only 'disclosure' were a straightforward issue. If only the ultra-simplistic, naive 'NWO' or 'Elite keeping the truth from the people' analysis were true, how easy everything would be.

If only.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
One further thought: a quote from Budd Hopkins (if I am misquoting you Budd, I know you'll correct me):

'The day disclosure comes, I would rather be in the liquor business than the construction business.'

It's going to come, but it's going to be messy.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

THe gov't isn't in control of disclosure, or anything for that matter. Although they know, the gov't can't let out that ET is in control, or it would create that chaos suggested in the previous paragraph. ET is in control and always have been. They created us and have guided our evolutionary steps from day one.

Hi Zen,

Good post! You are right on as well as Pagani and Spacevisitor and others.

To expand, the agenda here is to keep technology more or less on an even keel but constantly advancing. I agree "they" are in charge of our advances (as hard as that is to believe for most).

Our present technology isn't destroying the globe nor will it in the near future so the need for exotic technology just isn't here yet. I know it looks like we are nearing a crisis but, well, we aren't there yet.

Can you imagine how many millions of familys would suddenly not have an income source if we found that exotic clean, free energy source? That is what "they" know and we don't understand.

As Zenfish said, the world is the way it is for a reason. That reason is not obvious to us but it involves personal growth and experience. We really can't do much to change that.

I'm as much a free energy nut as anyone on this board but as much as we all try I don't see it going anywhere because of the power structure. We can play with it if we want, that's all.

And yes, we have gotten considerable hard technology, not accidentally from "them". Sometimes whole craft just left for us and sometimes considerably damaged. I think it all was purposely left for us to find and play with.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum