It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why They Don't Tell Us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The reason why the government doesn't tell us the truth about the existence of ExtraTerrestrials is because this will solve the worlds energy crisis.

If the Government admitted the existence of extraterrestrials then they would inevitably have to admit the existence of the ET technology.

This technology would replace our current way of producing energy.

What is our current way of producing energy? fossil fuels

Who controls fossil fuels? the worlds power elite

The world power holders want to maintain utilization of the current petroleum/natural resource infrastructure in order to make as much money as possible before they have no choice but switch to other means of energy when Petroleum runs dry. Which will cost them tons of money.

How many inventors have been killed or payed off by the super rich oil power holders for the control of their inventions for new and better ways to produce energy/propulsion other than petroleum?

So, there it is. Its all about control and power. Not very surprising.

Those Bastards let millions starve because of their greed.

It makes me sick.

ExtraTerrestrials are real people.

Want proof ?

look for your self. Here you can download documents that prove that the United states Air force bases have been breached by UFOs (their restricted airspace). Their missile silo's have been shut down do to UFOs hovering over the base. Download it and read it for your self.

Also, here you can find radar tapes of UFOs and testimonials from High ranking Government officials.
The Black Vault

We need to wake up organize our selves and make our demands clear.

-Alien

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Not to rain on your government conspiracy parade, but one should consider that "they" indeed have nothing of substance to even share with us. Maybe they have nothing but blurry photos, spotty witness testimony, lights against a night sky and the occasional radar return. But maybe, just maybe they have no more of a clue to the whole thing than you or I, well me anyway. You seem to have it all figured out, lol.

I for one, don't think the government is all powerful and organized enough to manage something like a secret of this nature anyway. The last time I checked, the government was a mixed group of people who can't get anything right (and not just recently).

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

The reason why the government doesn't tell us the truth about the existence of ExtraTerrestrials is because this will solve the worlds energy crisis.

i dont think that is the reason for them not fessing up,

no matter what source our energy comes from you will always be on the grid and you will have to pay for your energy wich means the big powerful companies in control will still make a profit just like they are doing now.

free energy may exist but it will never be free to you imo.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I do believe this has a lot to do with why our gov. wont tell us the truth...
the 1938 radio broadcasting that cause panic and mayhem...

www.war-ofthe-worlds.co.uk...

i also have a thread that asks questions about the technology our gov. has gained from the so called roswell inscident and now,today, they r using and testing... do to my belief in them not wanting us to know that that is really our people up there somtimes...

Increased u.f.o. sightings a result in military testing....

check it out if u have a min.. and let me know
there is also a home made anti gravity project video wich really works

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I love the idea that people think IF there's any technology to be disseminated or shared by "aliens" with us, that it's going to solve problems.

Ya know what I'll lay money on? That plenty of people use that technology to build better bombs.

This is often an area of disclosure people don't think about.

I'm with IgnoreTheFacts, I don't think the govt knows very much past it being a reality. However, there's a concerted effort to *look* as if they do.

And that, is a position of power unto itself.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
that is definitely a great point.. beacause, what drives the advances in our technology? WAR we r always trying to have better and stronger weapons than the other higher powers of gov. and they do the same thing... i still believe our gov and maybe others have used alien tech. and turned it to help us advance our weapons... ex. guided missle, faster and silent aircraft..... even aircraft that dont use propulsin from jets or propelers so ive read in many areas...... like electro magnetic fields creating anti gravity.... they dont tell us because they want to keep the other guys guessing on what they r doing so we can stay a step ahead... the further advanced we r the less chance they have right?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Not to derail the thread, BUT.
I have to argue your contention that there is an energy crisis (Iread that as shortage) to begin with.
there are trillions of barrels of oil still underground that we haven't even found yet and many more that we have found that the environMENTALists won't allow us to get.
Did we not all grow up under some form of governmental authority?
Now people want to be indignant that some power-broker dirtbag is in control? grow up
Bad premise, invalid argument.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That's an interesting hypothesis about why this might be. There's no way any of us can know for sure. Like IgnoreTheFacts mentioned, the government might not even have anything to share with us that would "Prove" they exist, other than what we already know.

Another thing to consider, is that if indeed there are aliens, and the government is withholding information that could prove to EVERYONE, once and for all, beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are real - the world simply isn't ready for it.

That's one of the main reasons, in my opinion, why I think they aren't telling us (assuming they do have information).

As much as we would like to believe that the world could handle such a major revelation like this - there are simply too many out there who couldn't.

I can't even begin to express the immense impact this would have on all the major religions as well. People would literally crumble as they realized they were living and practicing something that was based on a whole history and life of lies.

Just look at the number of skeptics out there who are literally crapping in their pants at the thoughts of aliens and try to "debunk" every major UFO sightings.

For God sakes, there are still people who think the phoenix lights back in 1997 were flares
- And that's even AFTER the air force dropped flares in an attempt to "prove" to the public that, that's what those lights were.

They inevitably ended up doing the complete opposite. A 5 year old kid could tell you that the flares the air force dropped and the phoenix lights looked nothing alike. Of course, the skeptics have a nice little theory ready for you on why this might have occurred, too.

That right there, is all the proof I need, to know that if the government is hiding something, humanity simply isn't ready for it.

Denial and fear are powerful things.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by N3V3RM1ND]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

There is an energy crises in the countries that have millions starving no?

They don't have the oils reserves like we do and furthermore they don't have the means to buy their oil.

So, yeah there IS an energy crises.

-Alien

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3V3RM1ND
That's an interesting hypothesis about why this might be. There's no way any of us can know for sure. Like IgnoreTheFacts mentioned, the government might not even have anything to share with us that would "Prove" they exist, other than what we already know.

Another thing to consider, is that if indeed there are aliens and the government is withholding information that would prove to EVERYONE, once and for all, beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are real - the world simply isn't ready for it. That's one of the main reasons, in my opinion, why I think they aren't telling us (assuming they do have information).

As much as we would like to believe that the world could handle a major revelation such as this - there are simply too many out there who couldn't.

I can't even begin to express the immense impact this would have on all the major religions as well. People would literally crumble as they realized they were living and practicing something that was based on a whole life of lies.

Just look at the number of skeptics out there who are literally crapping in their pants at the thoughts of aliens and try to "debunk" every major UFO sightings. For God sakes, there are still people who think the phoenix lights back in 1997 were flares
That right there is all the proof I need to know that if the government is hiding something, humanity simply isn't ready for it.

Denial and fear are powerful things.

To say that the world is not ready for disclosure is a mater of opinion.

Who are they to allow millions to starve.

Also, most religions already have accounted for the existence of ET do a little research.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

no matter what source our energy comes from you will always be on the grid and you will have to pay for your energy wich means the big powerful companies in control will still make a profit just like they are doing now.

This is not true.

If the technology was exposed private companies would obtain rights to re manufacture it. it would be easy for poor countries to obtain lots of energy at a very low cost.

[edit on 4/25/2008 by Alien Abduct]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Not to rain on your government conspiracy parade, but one should consider that "they" indeed have nothing of substance to even share with us. Maybe they have nothing but blurry photos, spotty witness testimony, lights against a night sky and the occasional radar return. But maybe, just maybe they have no more of a clue to the whole thing than you or I, well me anyway. You seem to have it all figured out, lol.

I for one, don't think the government is all powerful and organized enough to manage something like a secret of this nature anyway. The last time I checked, the government was a mixed group of people who can't get anything right (and not just recently).

you diffidently need to do a bit more research before making such obviously uninformed claims. this one is almost laughable.

you can start by maybe looking threw the information I provided in my links in the OP.

If you think you can refute any of the evidence I have provided then by all means. show me something that refutes it besides your opinion.
(I have provided evidence that the Government knows more than we do in the OP just for you)

-Alien

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
Does that mean that you know what the truth about the existence of ETs is?

If that is the case, could you please tell us? Thanks.

Wrong, that is just one of the ways of producing energy. Here in Portugal we have many hydroelectric power stations, one the largest solar power stations in the world and many small "wind farms". Atomic energy is also very popular, and getting more popular because of the price of the fossil fuels (but we do not have any in Portugal).

Then why don't the ETs tell the poor countries how to create energy without using fossil fuels? That would be a great way of making friends.

Sure, they would only make friends with poor people, but they would make millions of friends instead of thousands.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Does that mean that you know what the truth about the existence of ETs is?

If that is the case, could you please tell us? Thanks.

Wrong, that is just one of the ways of producing energy. Here in Portugal we have many hydroelectric power stations, one the largest solar power stations in the world and many small "wind farms". Atomic energy is also very popular, and getting more popular because of the price of the fossil fuels (but we do not have any in Portugal).

Then why don't the ETs tell the poor countries how to create energy without using fossil fuels? That would be a great way of making friends.

Sure, they would only make friends with poor people, but they would make millions of friends instead of thousands.

Yes they do exist. If you haven't figured that out by now you are a lost cause. do your own research this thread is not to debate the existence of ET please stay on topic.

Again do some research before making uninformed claims.

"It was estimated by the Energy Information Administration that in 2005, 86% of primary energy production in the world came from burning fossil fuels" en.wikipedia.org...

I ask that everyone please be constructive and stay on topic and that you back your claims with something other than your mouth.

And lastly childish comments about Aliens making friends with poor people is not a proper way to have a debate.

-Alien

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjetbone
I do believe this has a lot to do with why our gov. wont tell us the truth...
the 1938 radio broadcasting that cause panic and mayhem...

www.war-ofthe-worlds.co.uk...

i also have a thread that asks questions about the technology our gov. has gained from the so called roswell inscident and now,today, they r using and testing... do to my belief in them not wanting us to know that that is really our people up there somtimes...

Increased u.f.o. sightings a result in military testing....

check it out if u have a min.. and let me know
there is also a home made anti gravity project video wich really works

Ya I have already looked at your thread. That anti-gravity thing was cool I made it but I need to get a nokia phone i guess because mine didn't work. Also, I'm going to get better batteries.

Did you make a working one?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

This is not true.

If the technology was exposed private companies would obtain rights to re manufacture it. it would be easy for poor countries to obtain lots of energy at a very low cost.

so are you trying to tell me that corporate greed will just disappear ? yea right...

you can dream all you want but the truth is you will never be unplugged from the matrix. the matrix has you for life. if you take the red pill you will become an outcast.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

To say that the world is not ready for disclosure is a mater of opinion.

You're right, it is a matter of opinion. After all, I do not have any documents that could PROVE the government withholds information because they feel the world isn't ready for disclosure.

However, just look at former Gov. Fife Symington. Back in 97', he came out during a press conference and literally ridiculed what people had seen. He even brought out a man disguised as an alien in a puppet suit to lighten the mood of the public.

Now, however, he has a little more slack to speak openly on this matter. He has admitted that the reason for doing his little mockery scheme on the subject, was because when you're in a position such as himself, you have to be careful of what you say because people might (and will) have a pretty powerful, emotional reaction towards what they do not understand.

He also has quite a different belief on this matter now, as well. He doesn't believe that these were flares like he had originally said during the press conference.

Who are they to allow millions to starve.

You're absolutely right. The government and the people in power aren't more "special" than anyone else in humanity. But keep in mind, the amount of people who are skeptical and ridicule the matter of UFO's and Aliens, FAR outweighs the small percentage of people like us; people who have done the extensive research on this phenomena.

Can you possibly imagine the consequences if you saw someone like George W. Bush on TV and he came out during a briefing and said "Aliens are real, we will be releasing information to prove it"?. Billions of weak, feeble minded people would literally lose it.

For example, just go outside on the streets and say you believe in UFOs or Alien to someone, you will literally be laughed at. There is a horrible social stigma attached to this subject.

People aren't as open minded and intelligent like the majority of the posters you see here on ATS

Also, most religions already have accounted for the existence of ET do a little research.

Oh, I have done my research, quite well, thanks =)

I know for a fact that a lot of religions "THEMSELVES" do account for the existence of ETs, but the people who follow them, do not. That's the difference. I guess my reasoning falls into the "practice what you preach" analogy.

Religion is a very, very touchy area, since there are many and they are each extremely complex. It is also very personal to everyone. It's not something that I can describe here in words, unfortunately, but I just know that religious people and UFO's/ETs don't always go hand-in-hand very well...

[edit on 25-4-2008 by N3V3RM1ND]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Yes they do exist. If you haven't figured that out by now you are a lost cause. do your own research this thread is not to debate the existence of ET please stay on topic.
I don't want to turn this into a debate about the existence of ETs either, I just wanted to know what do you meant by "the truth about the existence of ETs", because it made me think that there was something more besides an hypothetical announcement by the government of the existence of ETs.

"It was estimated by the Energy Information Administration that in 2005, 86% of primary energy production in the world came from burning fossil fuels" en.wikipedia.org...
OK, I will explain it better: Portugal does not have any fossil fuel deposits (coal, oil, etc.) so we have to use other ways of producing energy. What I wanted to show is that the need for fossil fuel use to produce energy is less than it was some years ago. Although the production of energy is higher than it was, the dependency on fossil fuels is smaller than before, so I don't think that the people that promote (and enforce) the use of fossil fuels have that much power today.

And lastly childish comments about Aliens making friends with poor people is not a proper way to have a debate.
Maybe my sense of humour was lost in the translation from my thoughts in Portuguese to my writing in English...

If someone has access to alien technology then they may have got it in one of two ways (or maybe both, or maybe more):
1 - By taking it forcefully from the aliens
2 - Because the aliens gave the technology to them

If they have technology because they forced the ETs (or because they got it after they made the ETs unable to deny it) then the technology was stolen (and that was what I was referring to when I spoke of "something more besides an hypothetical announcement by the government of the existence of ETs") from the ETs and because it is in the hands of those that got it they can really use it as they want. If that is the case then I don't think they will ever announce that ETs exist because they may have to explain how do they got the technology.
In that case, if the ETs want to make it known that some power hungry people stole the ETs' technology just for themselves they just have to announce it, unless the ETs never came back to Earth after having the technology stolen from them.

If the ETs gave them the technology then why did they gave it to power hungry people instead of giving it to those that really need it?

PS: Judging by the way you answered all the posts it looks like you aren't really much interested in debate, so I will leave this thread after this post.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by N3V3RM1ND

Yes I agree with pretty much all of your post. I think the reason for this Thread is to maybe open more eyes to the truth. I don't know.

I am just frustrated and I don't know what to do. I don't think there is anything I can do. One thing for sure this little thread of mine isn't going to start the revolution. But we need something that can.

We need some kind of really good organization. Ufology has taken a turn for the worst with all the stupid crackpots making the rest of us look like a bunch of loons. I don't know if it will ever recover.

I never said the world ready for disclosure.

But who would I be to make that decision anyway?

Who are they?

And when has the Government(s) ever had our best interest at heart?

I say let the truth be told and let the pieces fall where they may.

You think it would end the world?

Not likely.

Let the truth be told.

peace,
-Alien

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I don't want to turn this into a debate about the existence of ETs either, I just wanted to know what do you meant by "the truth about the existence of ETs", because it made me think that there was something more besides an hypothetical announcement by the government of the existence of ETs.

OK, I will explain it better: Portugal does not have any fossil fuel deposits (coal, oil, etc.) so we have to use other ways of producing energy. What I wanted to show is that the need for fossil fuel use to produce energy is less than it was some years ago. Although the production of energy is higher than it was, the dependency on fossil fuels is smaller than before, so I don't think that the people that promote (and enforce) the use of fossil fuels have that much power today.

Maybe my sense of humour was lost in the translation from my thoughts in Portuguese to my writing in English...

If someone has access to alien technology then they may have got it in one of two ways (or maybe both, or maybe more):
1 - By taking it forcefully from the aliens
2 - Because the aliens gave the technology to them

If they have technology because they forced the ETs (or because they got it after they made the ETs unable to deny it) then the technology was stolen (and that was what I was referring to when I spoke of "something more besides an hypothetical announcement by the government of the existence of ETs") from the ETs and because it is in the hands of those that got it they can really use it as they want. If that is the case then I don't think they will ever announce that ETs exist because they may have to explain how do they got the technology.
In that case, if the ETs want to make it known that some power hungry people stole the ETs' technology just for themselves they just have to announce it, unless the ETs never came back to Earth after having the technology stolen from them.

If the ETs gave them the technology then why did they gave it to power hungry people instead of giving it to those that really need it?

PS: Judging by the way you answered all the posts it looks like you aren't really much interested in debate, so I will leave this thread after this post.
I don't mind a debate. I just would like to have it without uninformed remarks. An opinion is fine if it is constructive to the topic.

What do you mean judging by the way I responded to the posts?
People argued against my OP and I defended it. Is that not a debate?
If you have something constructive to say then by all means I want to hear it.

what about if they obtained the technology from a crashed UFO? That's not forcefully taking it. Neither is that being given to them.

I was talking about a hypothetical announcement in the OP.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join