It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online education?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
how good are those online degree programs, I've been offered an awesome deal to earn a degree in the field I wanted to study for a long time now. How good are they?Also give me resources from where i can get information about online college degree.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i do believe u are looking for yahoo answers

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
hi friend,
I have taken several classes online. I got my degree at a physical university though. Online Education is effective, however don't think it is that much easier than going to college.It is flexible of course as you can watch your lectures anywhere.here i will give some information about online education.use these links.

online bachelors degree
online education college degree

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
hi
Just as or sometimes more rigorous than traditional brick-and-mortar courses, so long as they are offered at an accredited institution. At my college, the research department found that the students who select online courses are the better students in the institution (earning higher grades) in BOTH the courses they take on campus and the courses they take online.Use these links Online education and education online

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You should be very careful if you do an online program. Make sure you do one that is accredited and is also from a brick & mortar institution that offers the same degree to people who attend actual classes. Regardless of what you may learn in an online degree program, its worthless if its not accredited by a regional accreditation body and it will not be seen as valuable to MOST employers if they know you did it all online.

The good news if its from a known university that offers the degree program to students on campus, employers will never know that you did it online. However, if you go to one of the well known "all online" schools, it will be obvious.

new topics

top topics

join