It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason Wesley Snipes got 3 Years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The REAL Reason Wesley Snipes got 3 Years

en.wikipedia.org

Snipes gets 3 years for Tax Evasion
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The is a reason Wesley Snipes got 3 years. It's because he was following some Tax people who were at the cutting edge of the "Tax Protester" movement. They were involved with "Redemption", and it's various offshoots, one of which is now being called "Beneficiaries in Common".
en.wikipedia.org...
(I helped with this Wiki Entry, after it was riddled with lies, now it's been somewhat corrected after 15 times of fighting with the wiki mods, and having to repost)

Anyways the big and small of it,.....I am a student of this movement, from it\'s inception, with 15 years of self taught law study. The people in this movement are having PHENOMENAL SUCCESS lately, however, you need to be well trained and taught. Wesley Snipes WAS NOT. He was learning....but not enough, and not fast enough to come to his own defense. He screwed up and hired a liar er, lawyer...and that is why he got convicted. The people I have followed in all this, for the most part, have AMAZING success in court, once they have understood the information well.

What Wesley should have done is finished his studies and represented himself. There is no other way. Any other way, is the way to jail. He should have asked the right questions. He should have questioned his witnesses on the stand. He should have fired his liar from the start. The methods he was attempting were VERY dangerous for those who do not understand it well.

If the government sees you going in this direction, and you don't know your # real well, they will hammer you HARD, and that is why Wesley recieved the Max. Not because of race, or any other factor, it was to send a message allright, but not to movie stars or musicians, it was to anyone who would attempt to align with the "sovereignty" activists.

en.wikipedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-4-2008 by conxposer]

The Moorish people have made big inroads with Redemption lately. In New York there are Mosques which teach this now, to their students. That may be part of how Wesley fell into all this, not sure, but he worked with Eddie Kahn, who knew this stuff a little better, but not very well, either. Eddie got hammered too. Just goes to show, don't go out and do what you dont know.

Well, I just checked, it appears that the Wiki entry was messed with again, to keep people form understanding this information, or even wanting to.

Here is a page I made, that relates to the methods that Wesley was attempting to use.

[link removed]

It's a little outdated, but it's a good start. This is what Wesley was involved with, and why he got slammed so hard in sentencing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No advertising of your personal or other websites until you have been a contributing member for at least 6 months. All URLs must be approved by an ATS Administrator or Site Owner prior to display.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The IRS is sending out a clear signal in this case. They are making an example out of Snipes for all of the rest of the detractors to witness and see. Their message is simple, defy us and we will come down on your like a ton of bricks.

I personally believe that the IRS is a terrorist organization and I believe that based on the 16th amendment and the constitution, the federal income tax is illegal and should be abolished. That being said, you had better have your ducks lined up perfectly if you decide to challenge the evil empire in such a way. I pay my taxes for one reason and one reason only - because I know what will happen if I don't. It is fear based extortion and it stands against what I believe in, but I do not really like the idea of going to prison as a martyr of some sort to try and prove a point.

Nothing pisses the IRS off quite like an openly defiant tax protestor. Mess up one time and they will crush you like a bug and not think twice about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I know of one particular case, in which a couple were being audited. They invited the IRS agents inot their home, and politely told them, "I have no problem paying any taxes which I am legally obligated to pay".
Now show me the law which states which taxes I am required to pay, and I will gladly pay them" -- The IRS agents walked right out, and that was the end of that.

Show me the law!

Yes, I know that Ed, and his wife, said that....and they were still raided. It has to do with how you ask, how you phrase the questions, and whether or not you place those questions into evidence and how you deal with each step of the problem. It takes tact.

Question, question, question......

Do I have a contract with you?
When did I enter into a contract with you?
Do you have evidence of this contract?
Did I enter into this contract knowingly and voluntarily?
If I did, where is your evidence?
If I didn't, then can I be coerced by threats, force or intimidation, to enter into a contract ? and if so, would that contract be valid and legal?
Does this contract create a security interest or claim?
Can I be forced to enter a contract that creates a secutiry interest, if I don't choose to voluntarily?
If I am forced to, would this contract be valid?

Have I given you the authority to question me? Who are you? Where are your credentials? Are you registered to do business in the staste of California? Are you Foreign Agent to the state, and if so, "have you registered under the foreign agents alien registration act?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Being that I happen to owe back taxes right now and am waiting on my offer in compromise to be approved, I would love nothing more than to fight the whole thing in court using that very argument. I applaud people who have the courage and conviction to stand up to the IRS and to make waves like that. But honestly those people scare the hell out of me, and I know what they are capable of. The amount that I owe isnt enough to cause me to act in such a way. Doing so would only be a metter of principle, and to be honest I have enough problems without having my bank account levied or my property seized.

Bottom line is they have you by the jewels and they know it.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Being that I happen to owe back taxes right now and am waiting on my offer in compromise to be approved, I would love nothing more than to fight the whole thing in court using that very argument. I applaud people who have the courage and conviction to stand up to the IRS and to make waves like that. But honestly those people scare the hell out of me, and I know what they are capable of. The amount that I owe isnt enough to cause me to act in such a way. Doing so would only be a metter of principle, and to be honest I have enough problems without having my bank account levied or my property seized.

Bottom line is they have you by the jewels and they know it.

WRONG!!!!! They have us by the hair, not the balls. They have tricked us.
All they can do is make an "offer" to do business. If you refuse to accept their offer, they can't go anywhere. They assume a contract with you, and proceed from there.

If they offer you a contract, and you refuse it, and they push it on you...this is what you do......reverse it....

Have a Notary Public present your "True Bill" for services rendered , to them. Arrest $50,000.00 charges. Each day in jail, $50,000.00 charges. Taking you off the street and kidnapping $100,000.00 charges. Have the Notary present your bill to them, then thye will laugh and "dishonor" you. The Notary will give you evidence of this "dishonor" and now you file a lien against them and attach their personal property. Each IRS agent will lose his or her home and have their bank account attached.

That is what they are doing to us, this is how we reverse it and do it to them. Same game, different players.

"Our system of taxation is based on voluntary assessment and payment, not
upon distraint. [Distraint means force] -- Flora vs. U.S., 362 US 145

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'll go you one better, he got blacklisted in Hollywood and in order to get his career back this is something he had to do. First he beats the rap, now all the sudden he's got to do time.

This smells of elitist collusion!!! They ALL play on the same team.

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

No disrespect Dr. Love, but I'd be wiling to bet anything on this one.
I have been watching this since he got busted. I know people who have been there at the trial. The situation is more complicated than a hollywood conspiracy ior vendetta or anything racist.
It's all about "Redemption", plain and simple. I KNOW this.

From the average viewpoint, it looks like yo're claiming, but from my viewpoint, and that of the sovereign freedom activists in the country, we see it completely differently. Wesley was approaching "Sovereignty" in his mind and in his life. That cannot be tolerated or allowed under any condition. Especially, for a black man in hollywood. Now that is where I agree with you, but it was not just because Wesley is a black man in hollywood who challenged the IRS, it's because of who he was mixed in with. GUARANTEED!

What i'm saying here, is that "Redemption" is the most important freedom oriented information at this time. and they don't want people going near it.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by conxposer

I'm not disagreeing with you at all, as a matter of fact it's a great argument, but let me ask you, do you think Wesley Snipes cares more about his sovereignty (stickin' it to the man) or his career?

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Can you provide one example of someone that has followed this advise and won?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

hehe, obviously his career. His career is worth MUCH more in the long run, than some paltry taxes he owes.
He also distanced himself as much as possible when things came down on him. That worked for him also.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
From reading a little more about the case, it sounds to me like Wesley Snipes took some bad advice from a couple of guys that thought they knew what they were doing and it backfired on him big time.

Just to point out, these two expert "tax protestors" were his co-defendants in the case and have since also been convicted and sentanced to prison. Celebrities seem to be pretty gullible sometimes. Maybe he thought that he would get some good publicity out of the mess and probably get a reduction in the taxes owes worst case scenario. I mean, after all, he is a celebrity

Looks like he will have a couple of years to learn to do his own research and not rely on the supposed expert advice of others.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

The problem is that "wins" are not counted in the system, when "wins" consist of the judges fleeing the courtroom in horror, and the case being closed by the prosecutor on orders form the judge, and other cases that end in similar situations. The use of "unorthodox" practices in courtrooms and the wins they produce are not recorded court cases. Recorded court cases only consist of cases that are judicially decided not extra-judicially decided. In other words, if you hire an attorney, and argue the case, and win through a jury trial, then the case will be a precedent and there will be records of it etc. If you represent yourself, "accept" the charges for value, order the case closed based on the full "paid account"....the case does not go to jury, it does not get recorded. That's why you can't learn about these wins unless you FOLLOW THE CASES AS THEY HAPPEN, which is what I do.

But if you want to start following cases like these listen to Sam Kennedy or republicbroadcasting.org listen to the archives or the current show on "Take No Prisoners". Then you can listen to people call in who are doing THIS stuff and you can monitor their individual progess. And YES, PEOPLE ARE WINNING LIKE CRAZY!!!!
"

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

People who have lots of money are used to paying others to things for them. In this situation, you cannot do that. That is the problem, Wesley could not represent himself, and even if he did, he would have had to know what to do, to do things correctly.

The guys helping him, were not much more informed on the process. They took a "Tax Protest" approach instead of the full "acceptance" approach. They defended themselves instead of prosecuting (moving) the case (court) themselves. ...that's what it boils down to.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

conxposer, I don't supposed you could be talked into compiling a list of resources for those who wish to educate themselves beyond the point to which Mr. Snipes did, could you? You seem to have a pretty good grasp on this concept.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Wesley Snipes, race aside, is not unlike every other red-blooded American, he doesn't want to pay for something he's not legally required to pay for. In actuality it's safer for a high-profile person such as Snipes to take on the IRS because the publicity surrounding him is somewhat of a safety net from retribution (i.e. whacking or being holed up in your house, under siege by federal agents) by the government. So what do you do if you're the IRS, you play the ace up your sleeve and destroy his high-profile career.

Everyone can be gotten to.

Peace

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Wesley Snipes, race aside, is not unlike every other red-blooded American, he doesn't want to pay for something he's not legally required to pay for. In actuality it's safer for a high-profile person such as Snipes to take on the IRS because the publicity surrounding him is somewhat of a safety net from retribution (i.e. whacking or being holed up in your house, under siege by federal agents) by the government. So what do you do if you're the IRS, you play the ace up your sleeve and destroy his high-profile career.

Everyone can be gotten to.

Peace

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Dr Love]

If anything I think what the IRS is doing is sending a message to the average Joe Bob American out here who might get the same idea under his hat.

"If we can do it to a wealthy celebrity in broad daylight, then what do you think will happen when YOU try and fight us"

The last things that the federal government wants is millions of citizens out here believing that they can get away with not paying income taxes. If they were to see a popular figure like Snipes succeed it could lead to wide scale tax evasion. I guess they took care of that problem.

Going against the IRS is like standing on the tracks and hurling rocks at a speeding train baring down on you. You dont stand a chance.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If anyone from Canada, especially British Columbia, is interested in seeing through the illegal income tax act, check out: thinkfree.ca...

I realize the site looks like it needs some love, but there's alot of good information there.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Unit541,
Actually, I just finished writing a book, summarizing everything I know. It is being published as I write this.

It took me 15 years to understand what I know and LOTS of study. Sovereignty is a very interesting road to be on, and I will be looking forward to seeing if my book helps anyone understand and apply things in an appreciable way. The book is geared toward potheads because potheads make up the largest population of freedom oriented people. It could have been written toward gun owners or travelers on the road with no license, or property rights activists, or tax protestors, but I geared it towards potheads because I have always wanted to bridge the gaps between hemp/cannabis and "sovereignty" and how they naturally compliment each other.

I can point people to a few resources I know of that are very good.

Winston Shrout - Solutions in Commerce - solutionsincommerce.com
Sam Kennedy Beneficiaries in Common - republicbroadcasting.org / take no prisoners broadcast
Robert Maynard - Thinkfree.ca

also Howard Griswold in on truthradio.com on wednesdays
Winston Shrout is on Mondays

Those two are good

Besides those though, online, there isn't much. my website has some good stuff for free.
And my book link is here:
www.freedomdomain.com...

"The Politics of Pot: A Study of Facts and Fictions"
by Joshua Bempechat

Chapter 1 : Cannabis 101
Chapter 2 : World Power Structures & Secret Societies
Chapter 3 : An Introduction to Law
Chapter 4 : The British East India Company
Chapter 5 : The Con of the Con-stitution
Chapter 6 : The Con of Con-tracts
Chapter 7 : The Original 13th Amendment
Chapter 8 : The Civil War: A Freemason Feud by Design
Chapter 9 : Lincoln, the "Greenback" & Martial Law
Chapter 10 : The 14th Amendment & the Anti-Slavery Scam
Chapter 11 : Surprise! -- The United States is now a Corporation
Chapter 12 : Lawyers, Judges, Word Manipulators & Other Con Artists
Chapter 13 : Oil, Cotton, and Pharmaceuticals - The Rockefeller, Bush, Whitney & the Skull & Bones Connection
Chapter 14 : The Federal Reserve Act & the Great Gold Heist
Chapter 15 : Emergency Banking Act of 1933
Chapter 16 : Admiralty Maritime Jurisdiction (Asset Seizure & Booty)
Chapter 17 : Commerce & Commercial Law
Chapter 18 : The Private/Public Matrix
Chapter 19 : Why Medical Marijuana Prop. 215 is Not Law
Chapter 20 : Cases of Judicial Contempt for the Law
Chapter 21 : Taking the Law Into Your Own Hands
Chapter 22 : Redemption Song : The Song of Freedom
Chapter 23 : Word Games: Criminal or Commercial?
Chapter 24 : The Sovereign Activist & True Freedom
Chapter 25 : The Prison Industrial Complex and Bonding
Chapter 26 : The STRAWMAN is Dead! Long Live the Qualified Heir!
Chapter 27 : The Pen is Mightier than the Sword
Chapter 28 : Supplemental Documents and Sample Forms
Chapter 29 : Basic Sovereignty Revisited - Non-Acceptance and Non-Consent
Chapter 30 : Conclusion & Final Words

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seer2012
If anyone from Canada, especially British Columbia, is interested in seeing through the illegal income tax act, check out: thinkfree.ca...

I realize the site looks like it needs some love, but there's alot of good information there.

HAHAHA......YES!!!!

I just posted this. Take a look!
People are waking UP!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join