It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Foreign Energy: -AlienSpirits- catching rides to Earth from astronauts traveling to other planets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well, lets get into a topic of discussion here, we know there are beings that reside in another layer co-inciding with this one, what do you think are the possibilities that foreign energy or spirits are backpacking or picking up rides from their planet to ours by mixing energy fields with our astronauts. By doing this they would affect the emotional makeup of that person.

How they do this is by merging or clinging to the mental field of energy of humans. What do you ATsers think they are bringing back with them, when getting out onto foreign planets? Not knowing that there are spirits all around them. Each planet has spirits, so I wonder what the effects or situations would show or describe any Alien spirits affecting our astronauts. After they get back they could feel different or just totally out of character from the being they once were.

Does anybody know any strange coincidences that would be able to classify as maybe Foreign Energy traveling back with humans?

Has there ever been any strange reports of any poltergeist behavior when the shuttles or orbitors have returned back to Earth Soil to have something paranormal take place in the craft?

Well I thought this would be an interesting discussion so let me have ATSERS. All viewpoints are welcome, a mixture is a nice balance to any thread.

I will be looking for any type of physiological disturbances that could deal with visitations on board or clinging to astronauts.

Thoughts affect things on a sub-atomic level, well humans are made of many sub-atomic atoms, these atoms register data given off by light particles, these light particles send electrical signals to the brain to fire up certain areas of the body. And the body is a field of energy, then it can be manipulated. Energy is a form of thought. A certain frequency or sound tone goes with that thought to makeup the body.

Humans contain a huge electromagnetic egg around the body, if this electromagnetic field of energy can be tapped by beings that use it as substance then they can swallow that energy refueling their battery.

Everything we do as humans either increases our energy or dissapates it, so if energy is (always constant) and humans steal each others energy when running low, could humans from another form of being take the energy field and extract that from the living. Feeding off the mental-emotional field energy of that person. Just think about the spirits we have here that are Earthbound what about those from foreign territories, what could they possess?

[edit on 25-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
can you tell us what inspired you to evolve this theory ?

was there something you have heard of that made you interested in this ?

i cant think of anything that i have ever heard of that was some kind of poltergeist pertaining to astronauts.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think its in us too know, but the whole thing just seems so plausible.
Well, metaphysics teaches their is space beyond, and quantum physics, rooms within rooms. Most people it is percieved have heard of ghosts, well I think ghosts from other worlds is possible traveling on a light conduit back to Earth.

Thanks for replying.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Interesting. Hollywood has gone the route of having entities coming back with astronauts: The Astronaut's Wife, Dark Skies, and I think one of the Species movies. There was an X-Files episode where the commander of the launch center kept seeing the face on Mars. I think Event Horizon dealt with ghosts in space. I don't know if there are any films with astronauts taking entities from the earth into space.

Paul Eno's theories on ghosts is interesting. He contends that we don't fully understand the mulitverses and the interdimensional beings or "parasitic entities" that inhabit them. Here's a link.
www.newenglandghosts.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DamnedDirtyApes

Thanks will check it out.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What about half-dead energy entities..drifiting in space... coma-tose in a manner of speaking because they have depleated their energy. Perhaps they live in a different layer of reality, or perhaps this one and we are unable to see them because their frequency is way below of beyond anything we've come across.

Perhaps it would just take a ship, or the field of energy around that ship to come in contact with this entity to start feeding it, waking it up, only to cling to, or merge its field with the ship and follow it back to earth, to continue to feed.

There would be enough energy there to keep it fed for a while, perhaps it would eventually deplete all energy... people would just be tired...things wouldn't grow well, until the place becomes barren.

I'm thinking of soemthing like the crystalline entity from star trek... but more "invisible" as in, existing in a different state.

Maybe it could even merge, sub-atomically with any form of matter, and organise it in a more energy consuming mode... or perhaps.. a more perfected mode?

There could be a form of particles that could organise things, and perhaps enhance the conciousness, or co-exist with it.. Like 2 entities sharing a life-form, but not independently... a total mating of thoughts.

It could be that once we pierced that layer beyond our world, that we opened the door to many things we cannot currently comprehend.

I believe energy patterns or life can exist infinately small, large, in infinite layers/frequency, with seemingly incomprehensible, and varied deffinitions of existence.

I don't think we should boast to say we know as much as we think we do, and we should always remain open to new concepts that we can both study logically and philosophically.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well, if I were to observe Earth from the outside I would see that it is a energy storehouse for potential. Now if this potential is below my own I can only hope to milk it for what its worth, if the energy is above my own I can only hope to align with it, to make my way out to other disincarnate planets or planets with living energy in their field of gravitation.

What are the possibilities that there are many that go outside this Earth realising that there is a better potential out there then in here?

I will tell you, a person keeps coming back here to force the change from the inside out to resemble the peak of intelligence that is in store for them.

Millions of years ago Earth would have been placed in a different position where Earth resides today in space, so what hitchhikers have we picked up unknowingly in the past positions in time and space.

There are some aliens that use underground portals to come through but these beings are so big and massive they use up a lot of energy coming in and out. This also puts tremendous stress on the planets interior/exterior.

These beings use the 'energy grid' of a planet to use as a space trade route or portal to come into a planets underground area.

THESE BEINGS WOULD BE REFERRED TO AS GODS IN THE LIVING FLESH.

If you were to see them the energy they possess would bring any World to its knees. They are mighty in or out of body, these beings could move mountains, not hard at all.

So the journey of mankind continues. IF you were to view them outside your body, you would still feel the energy projection from these beings when they get pissed the heavens underneath do shake.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here ya go, have fun kiddies and enjoy the open mind.

Alright.

top topics

join