It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enter where you can

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Can't two or more beings uttermost presenses enter the exact same space/room/place and still tell of each others obvious difference though occupying the same exact space/room/place?

Will you paranormally enter the same exact space/room/place another being occupies because you can?

Has someone paranormally entered your exact space/room/place where your presence of being dwells? What kind of being was it you sensed? And what senses alerted you of a detection of presence of a different being?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I see em hiding from revealing.

A space/room/place where a being's uttermost presence dwells is as a house. Just peep this:

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

^^wet places would be the human bodies which are opposite dry places. If we have a soul then its house is the human body. Why would you take more wicked than yourself spirits unless your house is of another human being that you dwell in as if you make it your house?? What can cause the state of a man to be worse is other beings entering his body.

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

^^The flesh cant stop the paranormal when the spirit of the paranormal is willing to do things.

And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.

^^Only devils can enter into another. Everyone paranormal is a devil.

When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.

^^The self-proclaimed astral porjectors that can all do other paranormal things they wont dare talk about in public forum wont heed Jesus. They even denounce the bible, but yet in still act as if they follow God of a non-biblical sort. The bible God is good and evil, and reveals as being what they are. If they dont like what they read, then that should tell something...that the author(s) of the bible were revealing them in full truth as God and devil because the tree of knowledge is good and evil which they refuse to acknowledge as if to say the non-biblical God is only good when we all know that is a lie because they surely are good and evil. That means they are corupt. Like when you get a box of cerial with rouches in it...will you remove them and still eat the cerial? Hell no! Why? Because something good and evil at the same time represents "corrupted". You will disreguard the cerial even if you know you could remove the bugs. And so the truely paranomal wont heed the bible's hell because they will rather delight in darkness of ignorance as they proceed entering the personal space of others. Maybe they think if they remain ignorant that they wont be held accountable enough to enter hell.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ive felt myself creep up on myself, I was like, who's there!? and then I was like, its me, you know, you! From that point on, I have realized I am three people(or have the potential to fall into being three people), my body, my mind, and my soul(I believe the soul is the only real one). My body and my mind often argue about what is right, only to have my soul come blatantly into the picture and speak the truth of the issue, showing that they were both partially right and partially wrong, but cannot understand what is truly true unless they step outside of one another as well as each other to see what is, fortunately, we are all the same one, so when soul goes to places mind and body cannot go, it can still bring back knowledge and wisdom of its sojourns.

Somehow the souls seems to have a very divine connection with god, or maybe even is god,(everything is god ultimately) since it can bring to light answers that my self and my ego should not have any reason for knowing; information that allows me to progress spiritually and continue learning and never come to a standstill in revelations or realizations.

Will you paranormally enter the same exact space/room/place another being occupies because you can?

Yes, because if I am scared of it, only then can it do any sort of damage, if you are bold and confident that love is on your side in your confrontation, you will learn from it, especially if its an energy that has ill intension's, what a great way to transmute fear/hate but to overwhelm the realm with loving light? If you just walk away, then you'll never know either way what could have been or come to be.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

The self-proclaimed astral projectors that can all do other paranormal things they wont dare talk about in public forum wont heed Jesus. They even denounce the bible, but yet in still act as if they follow God of a non-biblical sort.

Are you sure about that? If it weren't for Christ, I wouldn't be where I am! I dont deny a single word Jesus has said. Are you familiar with the Gnostic Christians?

Love everyone, forgive those who may be lost, and pray for all to truly see, but never do anything to anyone you would not want done unto your self.

You see, the bible states specific terms that are supposedly unacceptable practices, for me, I have no words or terms I use for my work, I just understand and the spirit is my validation, I think if it is something that needs words to be understood, perhaps it could potentially contain evil, but evil to me is a discrepancy of understanding, and if you truly embrace the one true God and ask that God be with you in all battles against misunderstanding and or evil, then you will not fail. If you have little faith, you will utterly fail yourself as well as God and end up living in fear. God is the only thing there is to fear; and God is not mean or evil in the least, scary at first maybe, but for a good reason!

and if its gods will to have me "burn in hell" for trying to liberate minds from the fear of evil, I would serve gods purpose proudly knowing it is gods judgment. Fear god, not evil.

[edit on 4/25/2008 by psychedeliack]

new topics

top topics

join