It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny XMas Present...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I don't have a ready link of it, but most toy stores or big discount stores should carry this...

MegaBlocks (a lego compatible like toy) makes this Alien Agenda series of toys. The one I got (gag gift), is of Hangar 18. It goes together and looks like a complete hangar. Inside, it's got a little alien ship, little aliens and MIBs, an exam table, a containment tank, probe-like device, etc. It's just too funny, you just have to look at it the next time you're in the store.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
That She I It is FUNNY!

But as I was saying I will have to Fly Over that area here real quick...Antarctica I mean

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Haha!! A quick google search, and I'm wishing I'd had these when I was a kid!

Megablocks: Alien Agency set

Hell, I might even go buy them anyways

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
LEGO's Rock.

Two simple words that will probably answer the question if I'll go take a look at these

In all actuality, it wasn't all that long ago I got a star wars LEGO set and had a childhood reminisce assembling the kit, then packed it away in a box for my children I guess...If I'm not mistaken, the actual LEGO company had a massive Mars and alien genre to a number of their play sets back in the early 2000's and I believe are still a rather successful line of kits now.

The hangar 18 thing is just awesome though
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Note that Gazrok's original post was made in 2002!

It does sound like alot of fun...I wish they made more alien themed stuff for kids

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yeah, I didn't realize it at first but upon your pointing it out, I can't help but wonder why his topic went for so long without a reply and then all of a sudden it got four!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red_xi
Last time I posted on the alien forum, something that belonged on bts, I was flamed and frowned upon.

I like what you have posted, it's just that ''Do as we say, not as we do'' springs to mind

If you will notice, the thread was made in 2002. It was very much burried and someone for some reason decided to bump it.

Hit the alert if you have an issue. Do not use threads as your platform to complain.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think this may have even been BEFORE BTS existed...

(It was...BTS came about in 2003, this thread was started in 2002...so none of that practice what you preach stuff, ok?)

edit on 15-9-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

join