It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Held Under Terrorism Act

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Three Held Under Terrorism Act

news.sky.com

Three men have been arrested under the Terrorism Act in East London, police say.
The trio, aged 23, 24 and 25, have been detained on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yet more people from east London arrested under the terrorism act, surely it must be worrying that numerous people from these communities are planning to launch attack's on this country? and we are only a few years away from the Olympics

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot
surely it must be worrying that numerous people from these communities are planning to launch attack's on this country?

Surely it must be worrying that the term 'terrorist' can be expanded to include my grandmother....god rest her soul.

There isn't enough on this story to make a valid interpretation, but I am concerned that a decent percetage of the population can be construed as terrorists. Look at the Florida Sheriff story....he thinks that crime is terrorism.

At this rate, the next time I jaywalk, I will be labeled a terrorist for striking terror in to the hearts of innocent motorists who could have been traumatized should they have hit me....

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Keyword: Suspicion.

I guess it's just like in the states over there... guilty until proven innocent.

top topics

join