It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ethical ETs Fighting and Dying For Our Freedom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hey guys. Found this on, of all places, a POLITICAL site, and found it to be an interesting read, that made me think...Is something like this really happening under the shadows and behind the corners outside of our knowledge? What if the most "out there" scenario is actually a reality?

We could sure use some intervention from a "good" species down here on Earth right now IMO, as the state of affairs in this world is frightening to say the least...

I along with some other investigators think it highly likely that our society is covertly being colonized by unethical predatory extraterrestrials in collaboration with entrenched special interests. The way this is being accomplished is through a super-secret shadow government unaccountable to legitimate constitutional government. While this infiltration into the secret autocratic halls of power continues, other extraterrestrials are fighting and dying for us to remain a free and independent society. Of course this would also be in the ethical ETs interest because the last thing they need are more societies like ours colonized and fighting against them.

---

Our misdirected military continues to attack and harass friendly ETs at the behest of the shadow government and their unethical ET allies because they won’t cooperate in the colonization process. The ethical ETs will only collaborate extensively with legitimate constitutional democratic government in a publicly open and transparent manner. The friendly ETs want a earth civilization that is free and independent like themselves.

----

I realize that this kind of talk is more than many people can stomach but I just hope we all wake up in time to avert a very real societal catastrophe. Our world is evidence to how unprepared most indigenous societies were as to threats from European colonists. By the time the indigenous societies realized that the unbelievable was really happening it was all over and they had become colonized. After colonization and tremendous devastation it took centuries for many of these peoples to become free of colonial rule. Some societies never could recover and were incorporated into the colonial society like the American Indians.

If this is warfare between ET races and it seems that way to me, there is reason for hope. I think that what this means is that the tide is turning down here on the ground and people inside and outside of government are catching on to what is happening.

Full Article
www.opednews.com...

[edit on 25-4-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

new topics

join