It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ReCreate 68 Group planning riots and violence in Denver DNC???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

ReCreate 68 Group planning riots and violence in Denver DNC???

truthalliance.net

Re-Create 68 has announced it will force police to intervene at Civic Center park on Sunday, August 24th before the start of the 2008 Democratic National Convention, because the city just awarded a permit for the park on that day to be used by the city's convention host committee. The blind lottery awarded the permit for Civic Center on Aug. 24 to Jenny Anderson. The problem with this blind lottery is that Jenny Anderson is the Event Director for the DNC Hosting Committee. What a coincidence that she gets it even thought the hosting committee has spent tons of money renting the Six Flags Elitch Gardens right next door to the Pepsi Center for a kick off party already.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I live in Denver and have been following this issue closely. My friends at We Are Change Colorado and Truth Alliance are very concerned that violence and riots are the intention of many who are planning to protest. This is something that I personally am very fearful of happening and feel that now with the words of Rush coming out and encouraging, this is becoming even more likely to happen. I would like everyone to read this article by my friend Jonathan who has been doing research into the groups who are planning on protesting. There is actually a follow up article which I'll post the link to as well.

truthalliance.net...

truthalliance.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

join