It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Time Lurker, Just Registered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hello everyone. Been visiting the site about a year and finally decided to join. I joined mainly to discuss something strange that I saw in the sky about three weeks ago. I'll post it in the UFO section sometime today hopefully.

I've enjoyed visiting the site and look forward to joining some of the conversations on this site. I'm just a regular guy who tries to see both sides of most arguments. I will not call anyone a liar, but give my opinions based on my knowledge and experiences. I'm also not an English professor, so forgive me if my grammer or spelling doesn't meet someones approval( I tend to see grammer police hanging out on most forums).

If you have any questions to ask me, I'll try my best to answer them.

To the Admins and Mods: Thanks for all your work to make this forum a nice place to visit.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I am looking forward to reading about what it was you witnessed. I signed up here because of a sighting I had in McAlester Oklahoma back in January. One of the memebers had posted my sighting from the Rense site and I ran across it while researching UFO's. I read the thread and was amused at the speculative posts and signed up to set everyone straight about my sighting.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Welcome to ATS.

Thanks for the welcome. I've got my story up now. You can find it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FeedTic

Well, welcome to ATS. I look forward to reading your story. I know it's hard to convey the exact feeling you had when you saw this UFO but the collective discussion of these events helps to paint a picture of what's going on.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FeedTic

Welcome to ATS.

I will check out your story but at the moment im sitting here laughing at your avatar, so cool...

Dont forget to visit BTS usually im over there.

See ya around,

JQ.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Glad you seem to be getting around prett well, Be sure to ask for anyhelp that you need, Im only a u2u away

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

top topics

join