It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theriantrope(sp?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So i've decided im tired of all this false information on Lycans and attention seeking on the site lately, I would like to point it to a better light however.

A therian is a "Lycan" of the mind. Meaning a person who has had a childhood experiance that lead them to behaving more animalistic then human, not granting "powers"

I myself can be considered a therian, and I could take pictures of myself all day and i'd be normal me. The truth is that its a state of mind and action more so then, "I transform at full moons and kill people, oh teh noes!"

In action examples of differences on my part are listed as follows

1. I snuffle like a dog at time when smelling the air. Reason: I can keep in the vapors longer, then expell it to take in a different set, anyone can and often does do this.

2. I have an urge to chew on things. Reason: Childhood growing up with a pet wolf named Teeva, I miss her

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hey there Bear Man. I just want to thank you for helping clear up this whole Lycan thing. Your description was very professional and believable. It makes much more sense than the descriptions that SOME people post on this website. It also makes sense how people who see people acting the way you do could take it out of context and make up the whole "Werewolf" story. I believe that the human brain is extremely complicated and can control us in very strange ways, and (in your case), can have a profound similarity to animals or things of that nature. So thanks again for clearing this up, and, if you could, I'd love to see a picture of your extended fangs (which sound pretty badass )

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sure thing, theres also forced spacing so the doctors dont mess up my mouth when I get it done by them, I'll get a picture of that and U2U if I can. Not that I dont want to post it but its not related to the topic in a way, im trying to say im not different in physical aspect, just in my mind.

You know how people would take not reading fully and seeing fangs and taking it out there somewhere it doesnt need to go
I also have a split in my tongue which doesnt relate, so if that gets caught in the picture ignore it.(its not body modification, just a bad accident with a fork)

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

3. I tend to growl when im angry, not like, "grrrr" just the tone of my anger. Reason same as above, habbit from my youth

lol so do I or when im extremely hungry.. but ive been around cats for probably 20 years or something.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
^_^ Thank you for adding to that, we just tend to pick up on things just as an infant would to us. Even if we dont realise.

The growling tends to scare my girlfriend sometimes ^_^:: But its hard to control by the time you've done it your whole life.

top topics

join