It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Company Profits at the International Level

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I posted the paragraphs toward the bottom of this post on another board in response to a gas prices thread. Once I had posted it I thought it might make a good topic here.

I'm posting in the general conspiricy section because I believe that the oil companies are conspiring both within their respective companies and with each other in order to maximize their profits.

My theory is about how they might be reporting their prifits, which they have to do according to the law, without tipping their hand too much. The profits they report are bad enough. If they were to report their TOTAL profit it would be much worse.

Most of us have heard that the oil companies are reporting RECORD profits. I'm pretty sure they're reporting profit's in the 10s of BILLIONS per quarter range. THAT'S CRIMINAL in my mind.

Oil companies are multi national companies. I wonder whether the profits I heard about were only for THE US? I wonder if they're really making similar profits in each of the countries where they do business? If that's true then their TOTAL PROFITS would be in the 100s of BILLIONS per quarter. That's WAY BEYOND being criminal. I can't even think of a word to describe it. Bleeding THE WORLD of that much money falls into a similar category as GENOCIDE.

Am I right or am I wrong?

join