It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T come on!!!! They do Exist!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I know that some members here on ATS wants hard evidence of E.T. visitations and if they really do exist?

Some people want photo`s, videos, acknowledge ment from the goverment etc.....

So then why cant we use witnesses? We use witnesse in murder trials every day in court without hard evidence...and still prosecute them in a court of law!

Here is a Few examples!!!!!!

Alien Encounter in Puerto Rico

The following account of the sighting of alien beings came to me directly by eyewitness testimony. The lady who related her story swears that the facts of the case are genuine. She appeared to me to be an honest, upstanding individual with nothing to gain by spinning such a fantastic tale that follows.

The case began on November 10, 2005, at about 3:00 AM. Our eye witness Maria and her daughter, heard an unusual humming sound, like that of a hurricane. Maria and her family lived in Aguada, Puerto Rico at the time of the incident. This strange sound hurt their ears, and they looked out of their window to find the source.

Maria and daughter both clearly saw a disc-shaped UFO moving toward the west, and the rear of their house.As she lifted her eyes to the back fence, she was startled to see two creatures, which she took to be alien beingsShe describes the beings as about three and a half feet tall, with large oval heads, and big, slanted eyes. Their skin was a pale gray color, with only slits for mouths, and two small holes for nostrils.

Drawings of aliens by the children the aliens abduct

1955: KELLY ALIEN INVASION

Billy Ray Taylor and his wife were visiting the Sutton farm on this particular night. Billy exited the house to go fetch water from the Sutton family well. While drawing water, he witnessed an "immense, shining object" landing about a quarter of a mile from the house. Excited and frightened, he ran back to the house with the news, but no one took him very seriously.

The family dogs began to bark outside. The man of the house, "Lucky" along with Billy Ray went outside to see what the problem was. They were both stunned when they saw a three to four foot tall creature, making its way toward them with its hands up. They two men described the creature as like nothing they had ever seen before. It had large eyes, long thin mouth, thin, short legs, large ears, and its hand ended with claws. Billy Ray fired his .22 caliber rifle, and Lucky fired his shotgun. The barrage of bullets had no effect on the being.

Lucky and Billy both knew that they had hit their target at that close range. But the small creature did a back flip, and then scurried into the woods. The two men went back into the house, but soon another creature was seen looking at them through a window. The two men again blasted away, and ran outside to see if they had killed it, but found nothing. A large hole was later seen through the screen where the shots had been fired.

Realizing that they were up against something out of the ordinary, the family decided to run from the house, and ask for assistance from the police station in the little city of Hopkinsville. It took two vehicles to hold everyone, but off they went. After hearing their bizarre story, Sheriff Russell Greenwell thought they were joking. Finally the family convinced him that they were not making up their story, and Greenwell decided to go to the Sutton farm house.

When the police arrived at the farm house and searched the area around the house no evidence of any creatures was found. However, they did find numerous bullet holes through the windows and walls of the house. Over twenty policeman were involved in the search.

The police admitted that the Suttons were not drunk, and genuinely frightened by something or someone.
Nearby neighbors did confirm strange "lights in the sky," and "hearing of bullets being fired." The police left at 2:15 AM.

After the police were gone, the aliens returned, and the earlier battle was repeated. The gunfire had no effect on the creatures. All together, eleven people were present at the Sutton family farmhouse.

Not all of the eleven witnessed the strange events of the night. June Taylor was too frightened to look, and Lonnie Lankford, and his brother and sister were hidden during the encounter, which still left seven witnesses to the encounter. The police department requested the Air Force to investigate the happenings at the Sutton house. They also did a search of the house and surrounding area, but without any solid evidence being found.ufos.about.com...

Conclusions: In the beginning, most of the public believed the Suttons were perpetuating a hoax. But, if this was the case, what would be their reason? They made no money from the story, only accruing debt by damaging their house. Could all of their trouble have been to get their name in the local newspaper? All of the witnesses to the strange events of the night of August 21, 1955, made sketches of what the creatures looked like. The drawings were practically identical. Almost a year later, the case was investigated by Isabel Davis. She believed that the Suttons were telling the truth.

1967- BETTY ANDREASSON ALIEN INVASION

In the city of South Ashburnham, Massachusetts on the night of January 25 1967, one of the most celebrated cases of UFO abduction began. Betty Andreasson was working in her kitchen while her seven children, mother, and father were in the living room. Shortly after 6:30, the lights in the house briefly blinked. , a reddish light began to beam through the kitchen window. The sudden darkness in the house set the kids nerves on edge, and Betty ran to comfort them. Her father ran into the kitchen to peer out the window, and find the source of the unusual light. To his utter shock, he saw five odd-looking beings coming toward the house with a hoping motion.

ufos.about.com...
Alien abductions

[edit on 18/01/2008 by GUNSINWAR]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

circumstantial speculative witness testimony is evidence but not proof imo.

i believe we are being visited by something alien...

if one believes E.T. is visiting this planet then you could easily expand it to "57 different races of E.T. " visiting this planet.

there are many speculations on how many alien races there are and one thing i have found when reading witness testimony is that the descriptions of these beings from case to case are always different....why is that ?

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - 57 varieties of alien beings catalogued by 1989

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks for the post reply easynow! i had no idea that we were visited by so many different e.t varieties, i thought maybe about 6..

I checked the clip very interesting!

thanks easynow

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
A problem with this kind of testimony is it’s based on witnesses and nothing more, if we accepted these claims we’d have to accept sightings of ghosts, Bigfoot’s and Jesus

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
A problem with this kind of testimony is it’s based on witnesses and nothing more, if we accepted these claims we’d have to accept sightings of ghosts, Bigfoot’s and Jesus

O my word!!!!

Is there any reason why you dont believe in them!
I would really like to know why you dont believe in ghosts,bigfoot`s and Jesus!

Evidence
Ghost-images,video footage etc..
Bigfoot-images,video footage etc..
Jesus-paintings,The Bible(o yes have you not seen his name in the Bible)

I think you have to open your eyes!

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Ghost-images,video footage etc..
Bigfoot-images,video footage etc..
Jesus-paintings,The Bible(o yes have you not seen his name in the Bible)

You just had to go there -

I'm not going to turn this thread into debate on the existence of make believe creatures because all you're going to end up saying it's all a matter of faith and I can just tell you now how far that goes

Ghosts and Bigfoot’s don't exist because there is simply no evidence - if there was they'd be in science books as fact.... Jesus may have existed 2000 years ago maybe, maybe not but there are plenty of people claiming they still see him

Aliens.....our own solar system has Titan, Europa and Mars plausible evidence for life, do they exist on earth infiltrating our government and abducting people? With no physical evidence what so ever to prove it, I’d say no!

[edit on 25-4-2008 by andre18]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If we're supposed to accept peoples testimony then I present these cases

BEFORE you dismiss them as fantasy, read them and compare them to the above statements

The second story is of a day in 1820 before the bath houses were roofed over, when the attendant at White Wells, one William Butterfield, arriving early to open up the doors, found that the key turned round and round in the lock and seemed to melt. On managing to force the door open he found to his astonishment a group of fairies frolicking by the water. They were tiny figures dressed in green and they disappeared over the wall and into the heather when he surprised them [Smith, (1878); Bord & Bord, (1985); p. 113].
SOURCE

Many have complained of being harassed by an unknown force while at the building, reports blaming an ugly little dwarf said to haunt the area, particularly the churchyard
Location: Chelmsford (Essex) - Springfield Place, near Chelmsford

Two girls watched a couple of fairy folk, described as looking like the average garden gnome, dig a hole in the school's playing field.
Clacton-on-Sea (Essex) - Jaywick's Frobisher Primary School, school field 1982

An inhabitant of the road watched a group of fairies dancing around an old tree trunk
Colchester (Essex) - Victoria Road 1960s

Albino Dwarf - Seen by the novelist Pamela Frankau when at school here, this little creature ran across her bedroom floor and escaped via the landing, fading from view.

Appearing to several children, these friendly gnomes sat two per car and playfully chased the children around the park. The wee fellows looked 'like Noddy', but with white beards. The cars moved without sound.
Location: Nottingham (Nottinghamshire) - Wollaton Park, swampy area - September 1979
Paranormal Reports

all without even mentioning the Cottingley fairy photographs

More Fairy Reports

Now most of you will dismiss these as tales of fantasy, but the majority of them originate in the 20th Century. Reports of the little folk seem quite similar to aliens.
Legends also talk of trips to fairyland where the person arrives back with no knowledge of where they've been or how long they've been gone

Theres even stories involving sleep paralysis, waking to see a ugly old hag sitting on their chest or holding them down

So are aliens the new fairy folk or vice versa?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You threw that line out and I just had to bite!

ET's do exist? Oh my God!!

Betty up there is clearly stoned out of her cakehole.
Those kids look way too happy to have seen an alien that looks to have been drawn by Stephen Hawking.

The Sutton family have produced drawings that look more like the critters that turn nasty when they are doused with water (check those ears, and I though that ET's communicated telepathetically!).

As for Bigfoot - no evidence what so ever. Some people are so desperate to cash in on something that does not exist (I.e. Lough Ness Monster - and please do not tell me this exists) they dress their mates up in monkey drag and take a typically blurry picture by a coffee-intoxicated person who could not tell Jesus from Jason Donovan. (Jason Donovan exists? - OMG).

Anyway just a bit of fun to take away from the planet that's going to wipe us all out; the ET's that are going to wipe us all out; or the secret societies that are going to wipe us all out; or even ourselves that are going to wipe us all out!!

You could have just as easily used the testomonies made by some of the Apollo astronaughts (Glen, Armstrong, Aldrin etc) for more validated rather than circumstantial evidence of ET's 'existence' (coupled with suprisingly open NASA footage of craft orbiting the earth).

My two bob

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The original post is correct.

There's both Direct and Circumstantial evidence that supports ufology.

Direct evidence - Eyewitness accounts from Presidents, police, pilots and more.

Circumstantial evidence - cave paintings, paintings, ancient manuscripts, pictures and video.

We come to know the truth through reason. And there's no reasonable doubt that U.F.O.'s exist.

You have to take into account the witnesses and with ufology you have the best witnesses in any field of study. Any lawyer worth his salt would kill for character witnesess like the ones you see in ufology.

Second you have to impeach the witness if you can't counter their eyewitness account. This means you have to show that they have been known to make up stories like this or their known liars.

At the end of the day when you look at the witnesses for ufology and then add in all of the circumstantial evidence no other conclusion can be reached unless you can come up with reasonable counter evidence for every single eyewitness account and every piece of circumstantial evidence.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
i found this video today that i had not seen before and it is a show with Robert Dean hosting it. i thought it was interesting and the guy he is interviewing states that aliens are on an exploration mission and have come in contact with 27,000 different species in the universe ?

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - UFO Insiders: Robert O. Dean - Phillip Krapf

here is another interesting vid...

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - UFO Insiders: Robert O. Dean - Neil Freer

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana
Circumstantial evidence - cave paintings, paintings, ancient manuscripts, pictures and video.

Thats right, what about the evidence of cave paintings, sculptures! There is few exellent examples!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar

Many have complained of being harassed by an unknown force while at the building, reports blaming an ugly little dwarf said to haunt the area, particularly the churchyard
Location: Chelmsford (Essex) - Springfield Place, near Chelmsford

Could describe Laron syndrome.

An inhabitant of the road watched a group of fairies dancing around an old tree trunk
Colchester (Essex) - Victoria Road 1960s

Albino Dwarf - Seen by the novelist Pamela Frankau when at school here, this little creature ran across her bedroom floor and escaped via the landing, fading from view.

Appearing to several children, these friendly gnomes sat two per car and playfully chased the children around the park. The wee fellows looked 'like Noddy', but with white beards. The cars moved without sound.
Location: Nottingham (Nottinghamshire) - Wollaton Park, swampy area - September 1979
Paranormal Reports

all without even mentioning the Cottingley fairy photographs

More Fairy Reports

Now most of you will dismiss these as tales of fantasy, but the majority of them originate in the 20th Century. Reports of the little folk seem quite similar to aliens.
Legends also talk of trips to fairyland where the person arrives back with no knowledge of where they've been or how long they've been gone

Theres even stories involving sleep paralysis, waking to see a ugly old hag sitting on their chest or holding them down

So are aliens the new fairy folk or vice versa?

Some forms of dwarfism, like spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita, do result in small people who do not have features typical of other dwarfs. I notice many of the testimonies are by children, who are much less likely to understand what they are seeing. Some of the adults refer explicitly to dwarfs.

Of course there testimonies from fantasy-land, though, but you need to compare like with like ... credibility and background of witnesses, detail of their testimony ... oh and whether or not the witnesses are children is kind of important!

[edit on 29-4-2008 by 987931]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I believe in aliens, however most stories you hear are fake and people just wanting to get recognised and most of it is to do with fame. If you want to be remembered...

Thats what you gotta do!

Say you got probed.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR
I know that some members here on ATS wants hard evidence of E.T. visitations and if they really do exist?

Some people want photo`s, videos, acknowledge ment from the goverment etc.....

So then why cant we use witnesses? We use witnesse in murder trials every day in court without hard evidence...and still prosecute them in a court of law!

Because murder is a lot more serious bussiness then seeing an "alien".
Ever thought of that?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I don't have a problem with those who claim to see UFO's or aliens.
My problem is that they believe them to be from outer space.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 987931

What Im suggesting is that they're the one and the same species.
We view them as to how we expect them to behave or look like

And dont discount childrens observations, they see a lot more than you think

Where do we get the idea of how they look?

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

new topics

top topics

join