It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick, Sick, Sick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I'm so friggen tired of all the BS I've been fed in my life. So i can keep this post as short as possible i would like to know one thing. Is there a place/institute/collective mind of people, that i can go to, that will actually tell me the truth about life, the universe, and everything? I'm sick of being lied to, I'm tired of my money and life being used to make that are rich richer, and I'm sick and tired of being the "Spooky" guy, just because I've actually seen the shroud that , those in power put over all of us. I wanna know if anyone on this board ( cause after reading a lot of posts on this board, I've come to respect every single mind...well...most of your minds on here) can tell me of a place to go, where i will get an unbiased answer and unbiased research to the "clogs" of life. The things that make life tick and turn here on planet earth? The one place that i thought would always tell the truth...the library...has shown signs of corruption and falsehood. Most of us go and live our lives by what ever we see on the news, read in a news paper, see on the internet, or anything else mainstream. But one thing people have forgotten is this...What we call "mainstream" is run by companies. These companies have people who own them ( I'm not talking about the CEO of the company, or the President of the company) but the people who actually "own" them. And if you take a couple of hours out of your life to do the research, then you will find that all of our biggest news producers/companies/internet sites....are owned by a select few families. And if you do the research even further you'll find that these families have ties way way back into the past to those that have always been in power. Pharaohs, kings, queens, presidents, etc. are just examples. go Google JP Morgan, or the Rothschild families and i guarantee one thing....they have been in the 'highest" from of power, and have had some hand in all the wars/disputes in our history, that there has just one word to describe it....uncanny. The human brain works on a subconscious level. Just cause we are conscious during most of the hours of the day, does not mean that when we are conscious, we fully grasp what is going on. What you should know is that our subconscious minds take in everything we see...evaluates it...and send the information to us when we are not "active". So listen to your inner feelings, your gut feelings, your "dreams". Only then will you get one step closer to understanding how us, humans, are actually one of the smartest beings in the galaxy. Supposedly we only use 10% of our brain power....but if our subconscious minds are working all the time...maybe listing to it, is the key to unlocking the steps necessary to using our brains to its full potential. This post has gone on long enough. So if any of you know of a place where i can go to understanding the "real" truth, rather than what those in power what us to think, then reply on this post or send me a pm. Cause as i have stated in the beginning of this post, I'm sick, sick, sick, and tired of being lied to.
Peace out,
Guy

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Perfect. I love that clip.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Want2Believe

Awe, the awakening begins. There are as many truth's as there are lies. We are all here looking for that and some are here to see you don't find it.

We who have come before you have made it easier for you and those that come after you, you should make it easier for them.

One step at a time because grasp it all at once we cannot, we must learn each concept and each idea one at a time and some we will eventually discard, but that does not mean they were not important to get you to the next step. Baby steps my friend baby steps.

Use the anger for realization of the lies then start to look around you nothing good is without struggle and struggle you must for the truth to appear.

reply to post by mattguy404

That's a great clip - thanks.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
simply put, i have spent the last moments of my life searching for truth. I say moments instead of years because, if the earth has been around for 4.5 billion years, then a decade is nothing but a millisecond. Im sick of lies, and I'm sick of power. I want truth. I want to know how it all started no matter how "extreme" it may be. Every time i find out the truth about something...more questions arise. I would gladly spend my life in this manor just to find the "ultimate" truth. But there is one thing i have always believed. Man has been on this planet for god knows how long. So every thought I have, has already been thought. Every idea I have, has already been put into action. So out of the billions of people on this planet, there has to be one, who decided, to put the truth on the internet. Regardless of what your people think, the internet is the one place where a man can put his thoughts and ideals, and instead of being covered up, it will be put into the digital highway, and made available for those who seek it...well people...i have been seeking it for a long time. And if there is a "qualification" to find it say, a few more years of research, then i will research it till i find it. But one more thought comes to mind. If the internet is a place for everyone to put down their ideals, no matter how weird or how crazy, then the truth has to be out there. The internet is one thing that those in power, can never really have "true" power over.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You are correct about the internet BUT the problem is that anyone can put anything on the internet so it is extremely difficult to figure out what is "truth" and what is "BS".

I too have been searching for many years but have come to the conclusion that the only truth is that which feels right to you. You need to read loads of different opinions about all the things you are interested in and then think about all that information. Once you have had a chance to digest it, then you will "feel" that some of what you have read is the truth and you will just know what is untrue. Trust your instincts as this is a greater indication of truth than what you are told. Hope this makes sense!
Good luck with your searching. I must just warn you that it is a life-long mission - the answers don't appear quickly and sometimes, when they do appear, you do not recognise them for quite some time and then you have one of those "lightbulb moments" and see that you missed something! Persevere. That's all I can advise.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Want2Believe

School yourself. Study economics and world history. What makes the written word a fact? Why are we always quoting someone? Are we not thinking heads that can deduce facts?

Become an authority on world history and economics. Author your own book of answers to your questions.

It is pleasing to possess knowledge but more productive and important to know where to find the answers to questions you don't have knowledge of.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Having factual information is not the same thing as wisdom or knowing the "truth", right? Actually, I am intrigued that the OP seems so fervent in his belief that an ultimate truth is even discernible or knowable by we mere humans.
For my part, I am happy when I get that gut feeling that confirms something feels real, but I am also able to accept that, a lot of the time, I just don't know what its all about. I am OK with not knowing for sure and am prepared to change my mind about something as circumstances warrant or new learning occurs.
What I can't stand is just going along with something, like religious dogma, for example, just to fit in. I'd rather not have anything at all.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
let me ask you this question.

even if you did find the truth of the universe and the secrets of life and what holds this universe together....then what? i think that is one of nature's true beauty, is that its not an instant gratification experience. these things take time, and me myself would not want to know all the answers immediatly. of course im not saying to not dabble in the mysteries of the universe, but go with the flow, and in due time all will be revealed upon you.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Text Red

Wow. Nasty and bitter.

Quick questions...
1. What "truth" are you searching for? Statesmen, philosophers, religions and scientists have been searching for the "truth" forever. Getting angry solves nothing. Do you simply want the truth of "Who actually pulls the levers of power?" Good Luck.
Do you want the truth laid out before you; "Here is God/There is no God. Why am I here?" What total and complete arogance. "I don't want to work for it, give it to me."
2. When people call you 'dark' are they refereing to the Buick sized chip you obviously carry around? Lighten up my friend. Smile and the world will then open up it arms.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You have to research everything.
Its very time consuming, thats why a lot of people just accept
life how it is.

Research history. In school I was taught that the Egyptians built the pyramids. After becoming wiser and doing my own research, Ive come to the conclusion that they did not.

Even a lot of physics is wrong.

The only thing we can be sure of that is taught correctly in school is math.

Check this guy out, his theory fits a lot of pieces in the puzzle-
Bible, NWO, crop circles, universe, freemasons, pyramids. its really
interesting. His research is still ongoing - but its fascinating.
video.google.com...

top topics

join