It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do YOU believe in GOD???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

I just don't appreciate you anymore because of your stupid bashing of religons... do that on your own time.

O and that also means you could be wrong too, and don't get me started on that time thing again.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by htown]

Never asked for "appreciation". I'm not here for your amusement.
Bashing of religions? Nah, just saying what they truly are, aka the truth about them. Please don't let denial be your motivator for arguments, but that's your choice. If I call ALL religions ignorant, is that called BASHING?

Alright, please explain what you mean by Bashing. I never called anyone an IDIOT, or a retard, or EVIL, or threatened anyone would DIE or go to HELL etc... so what's Bashing anyway?

Also, anyone could be wrong, but this doesn't mean that they are. I accept that any and all possibilities are out there, however, it doesn't mean that something indeed IS false, just because it possibly *can* be. Please tell me what IGNORANCE means to you. Then tell me what BELIEF means to you. Tell me the difference....

Your calling them stupid and ignorant... AND YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE PROOF. Believe what I see and know to be true... not from some snot-nosed know-it-all who thinks in fact he knows the truth about other religions...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by htown

I just don't appreciate you anymore because of your stupid bashing of religons... do that on your own time.

O and that also means you could be wrong too, and don't get me started on that time thing again.

Never asked for "appreciation". I'm not here for your amusement.
Bashing of religions? Nah, just saying what they truly are, aka the truth about them. Please don't let denial be your motivator for arguments, but that's your choice. If I call ALL religions ignorant, is that called BASHING?

Alright, please explain what you mean by Bashing. I never called anyone an IDIOT, or a retard, or EVIL, or threatened anyone would DIE or go to HELL etc... so what's Bashing anyway?

Also, anyone could be wrong, but this doesn't mean that they are. I accept that any and all possibilities are out there, however, it doesn't mean that something indeed IS false, just because it possibly *can* be. Please tell me what IGNORANCE means to you. Then tell me what BELIEF means to you. Tell me the difference....

Your calling them stupid and ignorant... AND YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE PROOF. Believe what I see and know to be true... not from some snot-nosed know-it-all who thinks in fact he knows the truth about other religions...

So you're saying that something is not ignorant until I can PROVE it is ignorant? Hmm... alright..

Religion asks you to believe something that no one knows the truth of, and just to accept it AS BEING TRUE just because they say so. Ignorant. Proof enough?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Nope... *yawn* you're boring me now lilbalm.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Awww sorry I couldn't be more entertaining. So what I said above is NOT ignorance?
====================================
ig�no�rance ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gnr-ns)
n.
The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed

So is BELIEF the state of being EDUCATED and AWARE and INFORMED? Is it KNOWLEDGE? Ignorance is LACK of knowledge, so you're telling me that if you PRETEND something is true just because you want it to be true, this is not ignorance? Well then ignorance isn't part of your vocabulary, conversation is over!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Awww sorry I couldn't be more entertaining. So what I said above is NOT ignorance?
n.

So is BELIEF the state of being EDUCATED and AWARE and INFORMED? Is it KNOWLEDGE? Ignorance is LACK of knowledge, so you're telling me that if you PRETEND something is true just because you want it to be true, this is not ignorance? Well then ignorance isn't part of your vocabulary, conversation is over!

You ask too many questions and give too little answers... *yawn*

Shut up and give me answers and stop asking so much.

And next time don't give me a frikken dictonary, I went to school.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

n.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

n.

I just gave you a definition of ignorance, and an example that fits that definition perfectly, and then you just ignore it? Can we say ignorance from your side?

-------

Either way, I'm done talking to you. Obviously your mind is absolutely SHUT and you purposely ignore absolutely everything I say, and logic has no room in your "thinking". Our conversation is over, you may now have your last word.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

n.

I just gave you a definition of ignorance, and an example that fits that definition perfectly, and then you just ignore it? Can we say ignorance from your side?

What happened to conversation over? Getting a little sore?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

n.

What happened to conversation over? Getting a little sore?

Well just trying to make sure that you're simply arguing for the sake of arguing. I was in "denial" that such people REALLY DO exist! Yes how rather ignorant of me...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
GOOD CAUSE THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER DITZ.

==========

And I do believe in God and I do believe in Jesus and I feel pitty for those individuals who don't. However, I can't change those peoples ways.

I'm not ashamed to say that I am a worshiper of God.

And lilbalm you people are lonely and sad.

NOW I'M DONE WITH YOU. GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join